Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (50610 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by wickyyolo: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
Women are opportunists
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2017
Madness again?

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2017
Shameless girl, did she know anthony Joshua before he won the heavyweight boxing title? biitches would only wana flock around you when they see you've made it. awon leeches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by NaijaEfcc: 8:40pm On May 29, 2017
Olosho kobo Kobo angry
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by efonat(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
Unfortunatly u dont have any pics on your profile to inspect our future wife if it befits our leader.
technicallyrich:
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
funny girl
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.
. She is just catching fun and also trying to stay relevant, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by birmingham04: 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
Useless and hopeless women. Where are they before Anthony Joshua became world champion? They dont love Anthony Joshua as a person but love his status as a world champion. One thing i know for sure is these women are disgrace to womanhood. They will never propose to a banker talkless of a teacher. Useless people awon olobo rirun. Shiorrrrrrrrr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by supremegists: 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
Is this for real? A girl begging a guy to propose to her? Choi wahala dey o, Ladies marry your guy straight away if he possesess these 9 habits
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/ladies-marry-guy-straight-away-9-habits/
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Mujtahida: 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
She said ' Anthony Joshua... please PROPHESY your love for my soul'
Prophesy ko, professor ni
Illiterati
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by sukkot: 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
nobody here has a sense of humor lol. hunger done destroy una sense of humor. she is playing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jimi4us: 8:46pm On May 29, 2017
I love this girl, the funniest housemate is Uriel, I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
Uriel well done, you dey show your ugly face and big baka abi. Omo Nna!
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Draei: 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
Vhicthorade:
This girl well so?

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by tgmservice: 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
i tired of Nigerian girls and oloshoism they lack creativity.
We see foreign girls post videos in social media of them doing remarkable stuff in gymnastics, comedy an so on

But na only to dey dance like olosho nigeria sabi post
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by farem: 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
Are you sure Nnamdi Kanu is WICKARD?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
See her YAM legs like YAM day grin

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
nobody here has a sense of humor lol. hunger done destroy una sense of humor. she is playing

Lol! so you think it's a joke....9 of of 10 naija girls will prefer to be a baby mama to the rich and famous rather than be the numero uno of a hustler. ...Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jkaro(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.

u self ur bad mouth bad
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by KemjikaEme: 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
I've seen men both poor and rich woo the likes of Rita dominic and Genevieve Nnaji and nobody denigrates men because of them.
As soon as a woman confesse her attraction to a popular male celebrity,all hell is let loose and fooolish men take it as an opportunity to insult women as well as their mothers.
What is wrong in being vocal about how much you appreciate a particular celeb?
Does she deserve curse words like 'mad woman, 'gold digger' and 'hoe?
This shows how much little respect Nigerian men have for women.
Uriel is just being her normal carefree self and did nothing wrong in making a shoutout to her crush.
Smh @Nigerian men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by sukkot: 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! so you think it's a joke....9 of of 10 naija girls will prefer to be a baby mama to the rich and famous rather than be the numero uno of a hustler. ...Quote me anywhere.
i hear ya playboy but this particular rant was a joke. not saying if anthony joshua responds she will turn him down but I think the intention is jocular grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by menwongo(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
Shit everywhere
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by agrovick(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
Nairaland trying so hard to become useless.
Issokay
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by bayinq25(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Coming after Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar declared she has a crush on boxing champion Anthony Joshua, Big Brother Naija contestant Uriel Ngozi Oputa has begged him to propose to her in a video...Uriel professed her love to him in a video she posted on her IG. She begged him to change her fashion ring to a proposal ring.

She wrote;

“They told me my flight has been delayed so im using my spare time to confess my love to Anthony joshua”

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJctyIzQxQ

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/29/video-big-brother-naijas-uriel-begs-anthony-joshua-to-propose-to-her/

A guy says he's crushing on a girl "oh that's pretty cool "but when a girl does the same, she's wh*ring up? Everyone has got the right to crush if you don't like it crush yourself with trailer

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by bayinq25(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:

U think you can deceive us by hiding behind a female moniker, mumu... these ipob yoots are just becoming more and more miserable every hour.... Omo ale jati jati ! undecided undecided undecided

As for Uriel dey there dey disgrace yaself... Oponu
best quote so far grin
Ne0w1zarD:

U think you can deceive us by hiding behind a female moniker, mumu... these ipob yoots are just becoming more and more miserable every hour.... Omo ale jati jati ! undecided undecided undecided

As for Uriel dey there dey disgrace yaself... Oponu
best quote so far

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
Personally I think AJ should take out an immediate restraining order out on her.

Her mental status is doubtful at best.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Pain(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
Expired Old Fowl. I Can Smell the Stench Miles Away. Fake Ass Hag. I Can Never 4get the Smelly Pad you Left in my Room @ Golden Tulip tongue
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Momoh7(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
dis girl thick sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.