Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (50615 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Gemc3(f): 1:52am On May 30, 2017
Always begging. Chai
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jamesMMM: 2:12am On May 30, 2017
grin funny lady

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by skywalker001(m): 2:14am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
ur english sucks
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ibukun147(m): 3:10am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
I doubt your tribe,our noble ladies from south west don't sound this foolish...oponu
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by omobabaonibaba(m): 4:28am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

you felt it worth it, to use the opportunity to advertise your stupidity on this needless thread. I can see many had patronise u through likes&shares. so you can be happy now mu mu

why u people can't live a real life, still baffle me. must you and your region continue to live a fake life, product and names all day long

oponu ayirada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Benekruku(m): 4:37am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

You re a disgrace to English language!

Even your composition already exposed you!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:30am On May 30, 2017
wait did she also dance in the videocheesy
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by NnaNna4(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2017
adedayoa2:
The guy is married na

Which of the guy? Be specific Na...anybody can be the guy

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2017
she obviously got the attention she was looking for,so who is now smarter?, think people, think!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by MistaBabz: 7:56am On May 30, 2017
Don't go & hustle keep looking for ready-made guys. All these parasitic ladies of nowadays wey no sabi anything rather than to be sharing puna here & there thinking success is sexually transmitted na so una go die before una time. Mtcheewwww nonsense attention seeker
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jbnm: 9:38am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=HarveySpecter1 post=57000643]Why do naija girls think that they deserve the best when they aren't the best. Why do they overvalue themselves.
There are lots of guys like Anthony Joshua on the streets of Nigeria, why aren't these girls after them?

They see a successful man and they immediately develop Love and start getting wet. [/quote

some are gold diggers
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by genieluv(f): 10:45am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

hooo, You this Ipob boy, you are a special case i grin
Funny tho
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jimi4us: 10:51am On May 30, 2017
Zane2point4:

Then i assume anything can make you laugh.
Who was funny,uriel?

This girl that was acting like a psyco for diary room.
Exactly my point, all comedians in the world are Psyco, and they get paid for it ironically.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by megareal: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
sukkot:
nobody here has a sense of humor lol. hunger done destroy una sense of humor. she is playing

Thank you. People are failing to see the joke. The lady is just fooling around, that's her thing.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by AJboi(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2017
She just want to collect her own share of d billions of Naira Anthony earned from his bouts and upcoming bouts.Na money she dey find and nothing more...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
Pavore9:
Ladies and thirst for already made guys!

I'm so ashamed of ladies of nowadays.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2017
Ontarget:
...As long as money is there.
naso
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
NnaNna4:

Which of the guy? Be specific Na...anybody can be the guy
the OP mentioned the name of a guy and that of 2 ladies. Now you can decipher
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by NnaNna4(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2017
adedayoa2:
the OP mentioned the name of a guy and that of 2 ladies. Now you can decipher

Ok on code Na.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by martinsrichie(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2017
Naija bloggers always misinterpreting statement with unpleasant title.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.