Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (50616 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by 1miccza: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
All these BBNaija Ladies with very empty heads
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Vickyminnia(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
I know say na guys go comment pass.. .......duurrr... ..such is life shocked

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.

was this comment necessary? do you know her mother personally abi you are talking based on what you saw and heard on TV? smh for u dese pikins
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2017
thiefs ole barawo ashawo
they want to spend out of his 15million pounds...
after going thru pains of punching and training
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
codro:

*respecter* you mean grin
*respecter* you mean

Autocorrect don kill me
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Mreazi: 10:28pm On May 29, 2017
am so so sorry for diz gals life.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by mekuxiani(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
That is so harsh
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by handsam(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2017
Lord! #Facepalms.

#Facepalms again. How could she be soo dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by mekuxiani(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
obviously she is joking but given the opportunity which woman would reject grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by AHCB: 10:37pm On May 29, 2017
handsam:
Lord! #Facepalms.

#Facepalms again. How could she be soo dumb?
Em, she's a girl, remember? Not just any girl, but a typical nigerian girl. Beside, this isn't the first time she's begging. I remember she once begged her state government to host her after leaving the BB house.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by kingPhidel(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2017
Just like that....? Werey....
Oniara...

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2017
DeRay98:

He's not married but he has a babymama with a son for him, whom he recently bought a house for.
This notice-me, Uriel is just day-dreaming...
I guess she's just joking and you're right about the notice me thing
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Akalia(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2017
wickyyolo:
Women are opportunitists

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by alan333(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
grin ;Dthis is a typical example of women with chiken brain...Lazy thing!looking for ready made Man.

This kind woman will eventually poison Anthony Joshua to inherit all his dollars etc...etc!

Strange woman indeed!

Better work harder.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by tobrinskilanski: 11:25pm On May 29, 2017
Vhicthorade:
This girl well so?
She well o.

Her pretty makeup look no just match her spoken English?

URIEL NGOZI OPUTA

#oneLOVE
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ddddon(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
Please who sang the song playing in the background. Song title and artise plz?
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Anthony's Girlfriend be like...

this man don suffer for una hand grin
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Anthony's Girlfriend be like...

this man don suffer for una hand
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Siscooh: 11:42pm On May 29, 2017
I love me some beautiful, well shaped, intelligent down to earth URIEL
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Siscooh: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
birmingham04:
Useless and hopeless women. Where are they before Anthony Joshua became world champion? They dont love Anthony Joshua as a person but love his status as a world champion. One thing i know for sure is these women are disgrace to womanhood. They will never propose to a banker talkless of a teacher. Useless people awon olobo rirun. Shiorrrrrrrrr.
You are the one disregarding teacher's n Bankers
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Siscooh: 11:46pm On May 29, 2017
eyeview:
All those cheap hustlers that were assembled in that big brother show are all fighting tooth and nail not to go into oblivion. They are all desperately looking for anything that will shoot them into fame and fortune.

This one is hoping this stunt with Anthony Joshua will go viral and earn her some repute. Everybody should just move on and ignore her
She will not be ignored
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Siscooh: 11:48pm On May 29, 2017
iamnicer:
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

BEGINNING TO DISLIKE THIS URIEL OF A GIRL

ALWAYS SEEKING ATTENTION

ROB MAKEUP FOR FACE LIKE CLOWN

YOU ARE BEGINNING TO DISGRACE IGBO NATION

CANT YOU FIND YOUR OWN CALLING

YOUR MATES FOR BBN DON DEY GET ENDORSEMENTS
Did the Igbo nation vote for her to win. Uriel is just joking. You insult Your Own and expect Yoruba to regard u. I vex for you joor
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Siscooh: 11:52pm On May 29, 2017
Pain:
Expired Old Fowl. I Can Smell the Stench Miles Away. Fake Ass Hag. I Can Never 4get the Smelly Pad you Left in my Room @ Golden Tulip tongue
Shameless lies and if it is true, who cares? That is her past. We love her smelling. Look front a beg and go inspect Your Own family ladies. You insult a woman like this. God............!!!!! Let me spare you
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Siscooh: 11:59pm On May 29, 2017
bellotaofeek:
Klepto
Bring evidence!!! Yesterday is gone. We love the one we see
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by ivolt: 12:04am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

This confused ipob she male, won't you rest ?
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by fortunechy(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2017
see her colleague in stupidity

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Lanresnett(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Toks2008 post=57001122]

Lol! so you think it's a joke....9 of of 10 naija girls will prefer to be a baby mama to the rich and famous rather than be the numero uno of a hustler. ...Quote me anywhere.
That's before. Now9 1/2.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by bewla(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
do u no d meaning of kunu in housa
and
ka anu in Yoruba
stop insulting us pls
afonjas Omo o ni bi niran
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Afonjafucker(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.

I swear, I couldn't help but laugh out loud after reading this comment.

I smell some sarcasm in there sis.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by manchester1: 12:20am On May 30, 2017
some ladies lack brain/common sense. But she is ignoring that innocent guy calling him every night.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Mosminic(m): 12:25am On May 30, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Okay out of context
whats the stress pattern for the following words?

Language
Paradox
Rangerover
Denthologist

I need answers please
[color=#006600][/color]
LANguage
PAradox
RANGErover
denTHOlogist.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by LaDolceVida(f): 12:43am On May 30, 2017
Mosminic:
[color=#006600][/color] LANguage PAradox RANGErover denTHOlogist.
Thanks Tons smiley

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by handsam(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2017
AHCB:
Em, she's a girl, remember? Not just any girl, but a typical nigerian girl. Beside, this isn't the first time she's begging. I remember she once begged her state government to host her after leaving the BB house.

Lord! #Facepalms one more time.

Anyway, She's gotten the attention she wanted, Nigerians have slammed her appropriately. Some even said she is a carbon copy of Mr Ibu. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.