Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (50611 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by abels(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This girl's mother's madness has started affecting her gradually.
.. Dats not cool
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Drnice: 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
#Biafra #FreeBiafra #Lib4Biafra
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
Who is this lowlife ibo ho that has been masturbating all over nairaland undecidedWhich kind attention seeking format be this one?Dont worry ur hypocritical biafra head am sure nnamdi kanu will find you perfect cause no yoruba man will refuse Yoruba women and rather settle for you ugly ibo women.Who even does that?Did your boyfriend dump you for a yoruba babe?Why so much anger and hatred towards our women?Better not let bitterness consume you.Mumu

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by wetindeyhappen: 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jamislaw(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
See her Biafra elephant legs.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by sirfee(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
Pavore9:
Ladies and thirst for already made guys!
What do you expect from slay queens and desperate hoes.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by hedonistic: 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Why do naija girls think that they deserve the best when they aren't the best. Why do they overvalue themselves.
There are lots of guys like Anthony Joshua on the streets of Nigeria, why aren't these girls after them?

They see a successful man and they immediately develop Loveland start getting wet.

This thing can vex me die. Very average (and sometimes below average) stupid girls would think themselves deserving of the most eligible guys imaginable.... Rich, handsome, made. It's ridiculous.

Most of them have their heads in the cloud.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
She wasn't serious about Dat, she was just catching fun with d video.... Watch it ursef and dnt believe d way OP tag it

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
wait a minute...are yoruba girls dirty?
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by DeRay98(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2017
adedayoa2:
The guy is married na

He's not married but he has a babymama with a son for him, whom he recently bought a house for.
This notice-me, Uriel is just day-dreaming...
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by bellotaofeek: 9:16pm On May 29, 2017
Klepto
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
xo we don finaly reachh dah syd for bible wey tok sey 10 womanses go follow one man dey beg for marraige..na wa o.the world wan end tru tru
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by projet: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
She must be kidding me........what about the many folks around here and her co ex bbn house mates
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 29, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Coming after Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar declared she has a crush on boxing champion Anthony Joshua, Big Brother Naija contestant Uriel Ngozi Oputa has begged him to propose to her in a video...Uriel professed her love to him in a video she posted on her IG. She begged him to change her fashion ring to a proposal ring.

She wrote;

“They told me my flight has been delayed so im using my spare time to confess my love to Anthony joshua”

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJctyIzQxQ

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/29/video-big-brother-naijas-uriel-begs-anthony-joshua-to-propose-to-her/

Madness at it's peak
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2017
Propose to a full 100kg bag of beans like you?
I rather advince him to blcome a priest.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
jimi4us:
I love this girl, the funniest housemate is Uriel, I swear

Then i assume anything can make you laugh.
Who was funny,uriel?

This girl that was acting like a psyco for diary room.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by mercylicious234: 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
Naive me. I just checked Anthony Joshua on google and the guy is super cute. Handsome and rich. Has a British girlfriend; a fitness trainer that is the mother of his son.

Uriel is just trying to be in the news. In entertainment biz, no news is bad news. U just have to be in the news and trending.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jessedaflow: 9:31pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Konji is a respected of no one
bro re u the bini lookn man n dat pic
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
FrancisDiote:

wait a minute...are yoruba girls dirty?
No cool
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by logica(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
projet:
She must be kidding me........what about the many folks around here and her co ex bbn house mates
Do they have money?
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
What's her offense? You must be the real mad one seeing what is not there at all.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by 1metre: 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
bad girl grin baby, am his twin brother tongue our tin taste same grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
Kai!!! Bad market
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
But he is married na
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by soldierdollar(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Imjustagirl(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
I like her courage. Go girl! If you don't ask, how will you receive. Like play like play y'all will see her on a date with Anthony one day. Hehehe

Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 29, 2017
Chuknovski:
the era of men wooing women has ended now its the other way round.....grin
...As long as money is there.
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by codro: 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*respecter* you mean grin
IhateAfonjas:

*respecter* you mean
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by jide333(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2017
this was supposed to be comedy not real, so you all should stop giving urselves heartbrake okay?
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by projet: 9:46pm On May 29, 2017
logica:
Do they have money?
so it's about the Benjamin's right
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by mkoabiola: 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
Ngozi oputa running as after olufemi Joshua.kojoooooo

Go look for chukwudi
Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
Vhicthorade:
This girl well so?
I don't think so...very appalling...Nigerian girls always running after successful...hadly can they help to build their dream man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.