Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (51547 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

You are being sentimental and biased, why judge the person who dressed in rags and looked unkept as a madman and not the sane person that had other means yet decided to dress like a madman? They way you dress is the way you'll be addressed so don't shift all the blame on the person who mistakes someone for being a hooker because she dressed the part.

What's even the reason behind them dressing that way? undecided

Are you actually excusing indecent dressing by calling it civilization?

I think they reason you are attacking me so much is because you don't see anything wrong with dressing indecently, if so, I definitely can't change your mind about it. But bottom line is, walking around in rags and half naked is not civilization, that is backwardness because that's how we started.

People believe only prostitutes and people without shame or self respect walk around half naked and are proud of it and the truth is they have a point.

Thank you very much, you get my point which shows you aren't being sentimental.

A mad person is mad because of their mental health and not because of the way they dress. A prostitute is a prostitute because she sells her body for money and not because of what she wears. Look I can't explain everything to you. Your points are ignorant and small minded. I don't judge people by the way they look. What you call "Indecent" is just clothes, fashion, style and choice to me.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Come out your village every now and again and expose yourself to the world. I am sorry you live in a society that thinks so low of women. Men and women wear shorts, swimwear, short dresses etc and nobody judges them. You do not become a prostitute by what you wear rather what you do. If a man approaches a woman wearing short clothes and he propositions her then he is the dirty fvcker and he should be taken off the streets. I won't entertain your ignorance anymore.
and u're a lady? 1. She didnt say short cloths but indecent dressing.
I don't think u can comprehend what she typed. Now imagine guys dressing half naked showing deir peny, u dnt think gals will start raping guys? Nigerians just turns things upside down. That abroad u mean as ur civilized world, do u knw d rate at wich they have sex? Just a gal u meet at a eatery in abroad b4 u knw it dy havin sex at d eatery toilet. I'm not saying short skirt is bad, dnt just dress exposing ur body. By d way its fasting period dnt be the cause of a sin. If a gal dress exposing her body and get raped d guy shuld., be spared. I hate rape with passion neither do i like people showing me wat i dnt want to see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by newslifeop: 4:56pm On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

A mad person is mad because of their mental health and not because of the way they dress. A prostitute is a prostitute because she sells her body for money and not because of what she wears. Look I can't explain everything to you. Your points are ignorant and small minded. I don't judge people by the way they look. What you call "Indecent" is just clothes, fashion, style and choice to me.

Hahaha, small mind indeed. Yes, the actual reason a mad person is said to be made is because of their mental health, but how will you know a person is mentally unstable? Because of their behaviours and mode of dressing.

What's the first thing among the above people will notice? Their mode of dressing. It is only after further queries that you can be certain that that person isn't really mad. So what are you trying to tell me?

How do most prostitutes advertise themselves? What's the first thing that will tell their costumers that they are really prostitutes? They definitely don't paste it on their foreheads for quick identification. In every profession there's a mode of dressing attached to it. A doctor is not a doctor because he wears lab coat and holds a stethoscope but because he treats people but what will be your thought after seeing someone dressed like that?

Keep defending it though, it's your choice.

My points aren't ignorant, you are just being sentimental about it..oops, but if being against some bad makes me ignorant the I carry the label with pride.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

ok then when u have a daughter, i will send handsome guys to walk unclad around her lets see if she doesn't rape. Konji will catch her one day, den u will understand what OP Means
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around half naked all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but it still remains the truth.

I can bet that a 19 year old is behind this handle. You're still too young to differentiate your left from your right

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
and u're a lady? 1. She didnt say short cloths but indecent dressing.
I don't think u can comprehend what she typed. Now imagine guys dressing half naked showing deir peny, u dnt think gals will start raping guys? Nigerians just turns things upside down. That abroad u mean as ur civilized world, do u knw d rate at wich they have sex? Just a gal u meet at a eatery in abroad b4 u knw it dy havin sex at d eatery toilet. I'm not saying short skirt is bad, dnt just dress exposing ur body. By d way its fasting period dnt be the cause of a sin. If a gal dress exposing her body and get raped d guy shuld., be spared. I hate rape with passion neither do i like people showing me wat i dnt want to see.

The religion of peace undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

I can bet that a 19 year old is behind this handle. You're still too young to differentiate your left from your right
shut up jawe, age is only a number. We need young reasonable people in this country. And where on earth is a 19yr old a minor? How old are u 100yrs? Journey mercies to d aftaworld nigbayen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 31, 2017
It's not just about the dressing. It's the one dimensional persuit of wanting to marry a rich man or be famous. That mindset where they are prepared to do anything with anyone. If you rely on someone to support your entire existence you don't deserve to be respected. You are a liability disposable in that man's eyes. We are indeed our own worst enemies. If you can't elevate yourself and respect yourself why should men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Alphamale2017(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2017
all the people against the OP are mad. I didn't read more than the first page comments. but so long u are against the OP, I don't care ur moniker. u are a plain fool. if u are a guy and u are against the OP then u are worse .ur mumu carry first

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
shut up jawe, age is only a number. We need young reasonable people in this country. And where on earth is a 19yr old a minor? How old are u 100yrs? Journey mercies to d aftaworld nigbayen.

Retárd, age isn't a number and that's why you must not quote someone who doesn't quote you and shut him up.

I gave my opinion, give yours and let live.

I don't have time for kids

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by PDPGuy: 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around half naked all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but it still remains the truth.

Slut-shaming won't change anything. A woman has the right to wear whatever she wants, in public, so long as her outfit doesn't violate public decency laws.

A woman dressed in a short, black dress deserves equal respect as the one who is dressed in iro and buba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Lol! What marriage? Girl I want you to chat pidgin to the op and reset her brain grin

She says if we wear shorts in August we are prostitutes cry
This is a Nigerian forum, where most users are 90% Nigerians. A people with different culture, mentality , norms and values just incase you have forgotten! You don't ridicule people because of their believes woman!. You either calm down, learn, state your opinion or better still leave if some of its thread does not suite you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 5:22pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

Okay, if that's what will make you happy.

But seriously, are you trying to tell me that a 19 year old can't differentiate between right and wrong? So in other words they shouldn't be judged for any crime they commit? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 5:26pm On May 31, 2017
PDPGuy:

Slut-shaming won't change anything. A woman has the right to wear whatever she wants, in public, so long as her outfit doesn't violate public decency laws.

A woman dressed in a short, black dress deserves equal respect as the one who is dressed in iro and buba.

Thanks for your opinion, its now left for you to define those dressings that won't biolate the public decency laws.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:
This is a Nigerian forum, where most users are 90% Nigerians. A people with different culture, mentality , norms and values just incase you have forgotten! You don't ridicule people because of their believes woman!. You either calm down, learn, state your opinion or better still leave if some of its thread does not suite you.

Trust me, threads like these often make me want to deactivate my account. I'm here for the people I have become friends with on here...

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
The Op is right to some extent, Although dressing isn't the cause behind Rape, it triggers Rape. An indecently dressed woman Is more vulnerable to begin rape than a fully dressed one. That is why it is advisable to dress decently especially in a less civilized country.

However the main problem is not in the victim's wears but the rapist's mind.Its more of a psychological disorder. A man should be able to control his Libido, accept rejections, respect choices and maintain his dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

Is that agege bread shocked
agege bread with beer grin

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 5:39pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Okay, if that's what will make you happy.

But seriously, are you trying to tell me that a 19 year old can't differentiate between right and wrong? So in other words they shouldn't be judged for any crime they commit? shocked

Doesn't make me happy, only made feel sad for you. You know little to nothing about your kind(ladies)

You come over here to the north and see people with ijabs committing immorality late at night. They come out in the middle of the night naked putting on only the ijab and make way to their rendezvous.

The job becomes easier for the guy who doesn't need to remove any blouse or leggings. Just slips in freely and touch live boobs without much strain.

You're still naive and that's why you say decency is a yardstick for measuring the respect women get from men.

Travel wide and experience life. Don't be too quick to say your personal findings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
DaveHert:
I was just reading comments but from the few who've commented so far one could clearly tell of how "Shallow" some of you are on this forum according to Dimple. So because a girl chose to wear a mini shirt or cleavage baring outfit it then means she should be used and dumped or she's showing herself as a sex object?. Let me tell you...it's not about the dressing but the personality of who's on the dress that either keeps or chases away a man. A girl can be well covered but nothing to write home about while another can be ill dressed but knows her onion. Take Mercy Johnson for example, when she was single one could assume she's a whöre if we go by her she dresses but she's the one other actresses are looking up to. Omotola was at some point on indecent dress, if you've seen her music video you could tell, she does twerk on life TV but one can't just wake up to conclude a lady who twerks is a hoe or should be used and dumped.

Actually, most of those who claim to be decent on social media are the real whòres. All that decency preaching is to get attracted to some so called decent guys who would use and dump them. I hope you're a virgin too?, @op.

And if I am a virgin and believe virginity should be kept till after marriage? Shallow, old school and uncivilized right? But hey, don't take my word for it.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Lol, of course she's free to were anything she likes at home.

I'm not talking about ladies wearing jeans but those wearing rags and walking around half naked.
ohh u mean the ratchet ones grin?
forget matter grin
dem be slayqueens/slaydragons grin
if she no slay how u want make she hammer? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Trust me, threads like these often make me want to deactivate my account. I'm here for the people I have become friends with on here...
Yea right!

Pls state your opinion in a less degrading manner, we are different, we learn everyday. Moreover, you can't change what you don't accept ( although I see no reason for change on this thread).

Live and let live! wink

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

Doesn't make me happy, only made feel sad for you. You know little to nothing about your kind(ladies)

You come over here to the north and see people with ijabs committing immorality late at night. They come out in the middle of the night naked putting on only the ijab and make way to their rendezvous.

The job becomes easier for the guy who doesn't need to remove any blouse or leggings. Just slips in freely and touch live boobs without much strain.

You're still naive and that's why you say decency is a yardstick for measuring the respect women get from men.

Travel wide and experience life. Don't be too quick to say your personal findings.

Hahaha, very funny.

First of all, should I pardon and accept what majority do even if its actually wrong?

Who said anything about hijabs and rendezvous, read my post again and see what it said. It didn't said all those who wear hijab and dress modestly are not terrible deep down but that some women are the reasons guys disrespect them due to their mode of dressing. This is where first impression comes in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 6:01pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Hahaha, very funny.

First of all, should I pardon and accept what majority do even if its actually wrong?

Who said anything about hijabs and rendezvous, read my post again and see what it said. It didn't said all those who wear hijab and dress modestly are not terrible deep down but that some women are the reasons guys disrespect them due to their mode of dressing. This is where first impression comes in.

Majority? You refuse to take corrections yet again. These are your personal findings. You didn't conduct a wide range of research from different part of the country and you dare say majority?!

A girl walks in rags doesn't make her to be disrespected. It's her choice. Clothings and adornments isn't a yardstick for measuring decency or chivalry. Celebs wears crazy attires, don't they.

This is 2017. Everybody is bad but not everyone is corrupt

So, how was jamb?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by PDPGuy: 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Thanks for your opinion, its now left for you to define those dressings that won't violate the public decency laws.

Depending upon the jurisdiction, clothing that covers the genital areas and the n-i-p-p-l-e-s (for women) are generally acceptable.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by emmayodata(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
Op you're 85% right, just because our libido differs some people don't know the magnitude sexual desire some men feel after seeing a half naked woman.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
At the end of the day, your dressing goes a long way and it determines how you will be addressed but still, it is not an excuse for guys to disrespect any lady. We all are free to wear whatever we find comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

The religion of peace undecided
I'm not a muslim. Christians fast too and other religions. If i want to see puc.c.y i wil go to strip club or download powno, dnt just show me sh.it all the time, av got time to see shi.t and time nt to.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2017
MzLarem:
At the end of the day, your dressing goes a long way and it determines how you will be addressed but still, it is not an excuse for guys to disrespect any lady. We all are free to wear whatever we find comfortable.
u reach here. Issokay. Dy wnt to disfagin my eyes with their slippy boouubs and hairy laps, i rebuke it.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
u reach here. Issokay. Dy wnt to disfagin my eyes with their slippy boouubs and hairy laps, i rebuke it.
Lol...since when wey I don't port smiley
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Lol! What marriage? Girl I want you to chat pidgin to the op and reset her brain grin

When they don't realise in some parts summer exist .. mtcheew
Abeg free the Op biko is like talking to someone from North Korea #waste of precious calories
Abeg looking for my bikini n pumpum shorts for dis heatwave grin

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Wearing shorts is different from dressing indecently.

There are body parts that shouldn't be flaunted carelessly.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.