Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (51539 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by musawisdom(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Big thanks to Angel196. The main reason they were giving you stress in your explanation is only because you are a muslim.
And thank God, you are blessed with patience, knowledge and understanding. you made a good point throughout your explanation with them. you deserve a kudos.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
musawisdom:
Big thanks to Angel196. The main reason they were giving you stress in your explanation is only because you are a muslim.
And thank God, you are blessed with patience, knowledge and understanding. you made a good point throughout your explanation with them. you deserve a kudos.

Thank you, I appreciate your comment.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nigeriadondie: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2017
sarahade:
Story story
All ive learnt from this ignorant topic is that
op is a frustrated virgin. grin grin.
U no be virgin but dey insult those wey respect their body. Public toilet wey every guy with 3 rd short leg go pour thier cargo in.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ismaxtr3(m): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Maxi112:
op go get a life... jealousy will do you no good. it's their life not yours.

mind your business please.

you can't buy expensive cloth is not their fault.

you can't dress like them isn't their fault.

your thread reeks of jealousy
u cant compare d prices of guys clothes 2 dat of girls.., guys clothes r expensive. dnt try it except if d guy u r talking abt buys low quality.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by ArcToyin(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Maxi112:
op go get a life... jealousy will do you no good. it's their life not yours.

mind your business please.

you can't buy expensive cloth is not their fault.

you can't dress like them isn't their fault.

your thread reeks of jealousy
Did they create themselves? If they were not given birth to through another life will they be on earth? You don't own yourself, God own you. You cannot determine what will happen to you in the nearest minute which means you don't own your life.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SodiumValproate: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around unclad all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but it still remains the truth.
E don tey wey I gently spank random girl nyash while she walks by kiss

I love the look on their face that says "naughty you"

Some show disgust while trying to hide the smile but end up failing at it bad. grin

I am an irresistible guy so they can't help it cool
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Whoknowsme: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Angel196:

Hahaha, jealousy my foot. I'm just sick and tired of those sort of girls whining and complaining about things they brought on their selves. Yes, they can dress the way they like as long as they keep their miseries to their selves.

Believe me, they have nothing I can be jealous of.

It might sound harsh but it's the truth.
Don't mind this new generation indomie ladies abi na girls i go call them.
However way they dress, they should be addressed the same. They have refused to listen and adhere to advice, so let 5hem be to their own detriment.
I'm a lady and i hate it when some of them starts exposing their body in the name of fashion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pics / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.