Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (51544 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:
This is some country mindset angry

No, you should not judge people by what they wear, that's shallow. Because a woman wears a short dress or skirt does not mean she is less of a woman or human being.

The fact that this is coming from another woman is just sad.

Women like you always frown on Unpopular opinions. It is normal.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Peacefullove: 9:52pm On May 31, 2017
Humility017:

spot on
you nailed...it. still can't understand reason for some guys comments antagonising the OP.
anyway common sense is never common.

Lol @ commonsense is never common ... actually those guys are only trying to protect their selfish desires, So that the ladies wont receive sense
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Maxi112: 9:52pm On May 31, 2017
Consray:
the truth is always bitter dear
which truth, i ask you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Such is the greatness of your ignorance. Who told you it's all Muslim girls that dress decently?? God, some people are just so unbelievable. I had lots of non Muslim course mates who dressed more decently than even some Muslims. Maybe you are the kinds that can't do without associating things to religion.

Keep trying to excuse indecency, you might actual encourage some to join you to push it forward.

well we all know who the real muslims are..the ones that cover their head and you cant even see their eyes..and please tell me what does your koran say about muslim girls that dont cover.can you go to saudi and tell me this stuff?you go to saudi as a woman and say you wont cover..who born you?stop trying to hide behind words..we all know you are sounding this way because you are a muslim and you feel you are better than girls that dont cover their body.thats not true mi lady.THERES NOTHING LIKE INDECENCY...ITS A FREE WORLD.have you heard of one mans food is another mans poison?people need to dress how they want and that gives nobody the right to disrespect them..EVEN YOU..am guessing we all know whos ignorant now..for me am not going to disrespect a woman because shes wearing something i dont like and another man loves.this is the reason why when most women get married..they wear wrapper material and all that..LOL..most men love their women/wife to always look hot and sexy.if you like cover yourself from now till tomorrow your muslim boyfriend/husband have the right to marry 12 wives..YES its true

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
evexx1:

I couldn't possibly care what you think.

If my comments hurt you or anger you, please sharpen a knife and sit on it.

Slay mama. Why are cursing people like this na? Ahn ahn. Easy oh.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Yewandequeen(f): 9:54pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
why wont you be behind her, even if you dress the so called indecently you wont trigger anything.

i don't expect you to stand against this thread.
meaning what?

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
frenzyduchess:
my friend go and sit down and stop shaking your hijab covered head spreading the odour from your hair everywhere on this thread, self respect that you dont have in your mosque and homes, even with your covering most of you hijab wearing people don't wear pants under for quick access ,so mind your business no one is holding you from wearing your black hijab ,black stockings and black hand glove under hot sun, so sush it , your men don't respect y'all even with your covering, so what is your problem?, why not concentrate on your brothers

Hahaha, how pathetic. Seriously, it's a shame. If that's the pictures you'll paint me in to make youself feel better okay!

Actually, going to religion, not only do Muslim guys respect me, even the christians do to. Decency isn't equivalent to being religious though, it has to do with self-respect.

Again, Christians too dress decently. Even traditional worshippers too dress decently. So stop associating it with my religion.

You that's not a Muslim, try going to your fiance mothers house half naked and see if she'll pat you on the back. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
ladies, when next you walk down a road/street,or into a church /mall/event,or lift your hind limbs to climb into/onto- a car/step/bicycle /motorcycle,or bend/squat/sit/jump/genuflect,in other to retrieve/relax/speak.
pls look around, if you are pleased with the type of attention you draw and from the type of people it comes from, you are dressed suited to your standard.
But if not, sis abeg reverse cause you are on the wrong lane.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by KAYD007(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
emboldened.... you can choose to stay away from those kind of peeps so you don't hear their misery.

we all know you can't dress like them cause your religion forbids it, the only thing you could resort to is this thread.

let me ask you, how is men treating them?

please share!

You talk like you benefit the most from ladies unclad dressing tongue
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Hahaha, how pathetic. Seriously, it's a shame. If that's the pictures you'll paint me in to make youself feel better okay!

Actually, going to religion, not only do Muslim guys respect me, even the christians do to. Decency isn't equivalent to being religious though, it has to do with self-respect.

Again, Christians too dress decently. Even traditional worshippers too dress decently. So stop associating it with my religion.

You that's not a Muslim, try going to your fiance mothers house half naked and see if she'll pat you on the back. undecided

Madam no talk too much, i know my sheep and my sheep knows my voice. People who are bound to perish will perish! You just hold yourself well.

God go bless you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

It has everything to do with it .. there are Nigerians all over the world you travel back n forth etc
You can't just generalise and say if you dress a certain way you are a prostitute it is not fact ... Noticed Nigerians tend to force their opinion on others even when it is not Fact !
Exposing body as you call it may not be for dudes why does everything a woman does have to evolve around men ! Why? Not all do that some people love their body and dress how they feel comfortable .

When did I mention rape ?

Check the pic below are they all prostitutes ?
i like dat one on blk wink cheesy

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by evexx1(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2017
cruchenuti:

Slay mama. Why are cursing people like this na? Ahn ahn. Easy oh.

Cursing?
Please Google the word, you dunno what it means clearly.

What is it with some guys on here?

Doesn't the word "disagree" exist in your world? When did disagreeing become such a bad thing?
Community school graduates sha.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well we all know who the real muslims are..the ones that cover their head and you cant even see their eyes..and please tell me what does your koran say about muslim girls that dont cover.can you go to saudi and tell me this stuff?you go to saudi as a woman and say you wont cover..who born you?stop trying to hide behind words..we all know you are sounding this way because you are a muslim and you feel you are better than girls that dont cover their body.thats not true mi lady.THERES NOTHING LIKE INDECENCY...ITS A FREE WORLD.have you heard of one mans food is another mans poison?people need to dress how they want and that gives nobody the right to disrespect them..EVEN YOU..am guessing we all know whos ignorance now..

What do you call dressing half naked?

Again why should one respect something that even the owner shows no respect for?

You are so so unbelievable. And it's a waste of time talking to people who clearly see nothing wrong in doing something wrong. Have a nice night.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

and who the hell goes to her fiancée's parents house half naked?,there is something called dressing for the occasion which is the freedom you folks lack ,it must really suck wearing that thing everywhere you go, now , if you call wearing a gown or denim rugged trouser or a high waist mini skirt as indecent, then ,i say to you again, mind your business, not every one must look like a ninja

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by mazizitonene(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2017
seeing a sexy half unclad lady, the first thing that comes to a guys' mind is to tear it up....and drill da poolsea....believe it or not...that's how they are wired cool
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Maxi112: 10:03pm On May 31, 2017
KAYD007:

You talk like you benefit the most from ladies unclad dressing tongue
do you benefit from them wearing or covering everywhere? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Maxi112: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
mazizitonene:
seeing a sexy half unclad lady, the first thing that comes to a guys' mind is to tear it up....and drill da poolsea....believe it or not...that's how they are wired cool
not every guy that think that way.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Maxi112: 10:06pm On May 31, 2017
Yewandequeen:
meaning what?
meaning "you don't have a choice than to support op"!

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:08pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

No, you should not judge people by what they wear, that's shallow. Because a woman wears a short dress or skirt does not mean she is less of a woman or human being.

I have just one question for you milady.

How do you explain a lady in a public place dressed up with all her assets barely covered - infact there is absolutely nothing left to the imagination- how do you explain that?

Would you blame me if I see such a lady and the first comment my mind makes is what kind of a degenerate lady - infact who.re- is this?

The saying "You are addressed the way you are dressed" is a global saying. I hope you remember that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by holluphemydavid(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2017
Peper dem gang will not hear
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by mazizitonene(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
not every guy that think that way.
oga leave talk....except da niccur IS gay undecided ......or an okoko i.e jjc

as a fresh guyman..... omoh leave talk...@least e go cross ya mind cool

xcept u wan deceive yasef
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ezionye(f): 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
evexx1:
Op you should learn to mind your own business.
You sound horribly JEALOUS. Smh!

If we check well, Op is FAT and can't wear everything.

D way u spew thrash on various threads is amazing. Can't u make a sensible contribution for once?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

What do you call dressing half naked?

Again why should one respect something that even the owner shows no respect for?

You are so so unbelievable. And it's a waste of time talking to people who clearly see nothing wrong in doing something wrong. Have a nice night.

you are really so ignorant of what happens around the world mi lady..the world does not revolve around..laila illa muhammad rasulullah..i call dressing half naked the persons right to do what he or she wants to do,ok..just like i support people choice to their own sexual orientation.who told you the owners dont have respect for them..i told you some men love their women to dress hot and sexy..not moving around with wrapper and all that..mi lady theres nothing wrong with the way a woman chooses to dress..ok..you need to understand that...please google nudism..ok..what would you say about those ones..throw them off the roof top..no mi lady..we respect your choice to cover up and you must respect a ladys choice not to cover up.goodnite to you as well mi lady

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Humility017(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
Peacefullove:

Lol @ commonsense is never common ... actually those guys are only trying to protect their selfish desires, So that the ladies wont receive sense

exactly you said it all
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
mazizitonene:

I contest that.

Most guys will scorn at the sight of such. Guys are aware that a "poolse" can be shined by several different kinds of "stickies" - including the ones with some dreadful disease. Infact, there is a way a girl would dress and appear and the only picture in a guys head is that of a public toilet
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by procky(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
TOP 20 HILARIOUS COMMENTS in nairaland this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBw9qLf4AU&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ezionye(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
Fabulocity:
Who's this sell out? undecided
Oya we have noticed you, you're a decent girl. Wife material, 100 yards . Oya go and clean your boyfriend's house.

Your mental case is definitely different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by evexx1(f): 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
Ezionye:

D way u spew thrash on various threads is amazing. Can't u make a sensible contribution for once?

It's considered thrash to you because it varies from your opinion?

And my boldness offends you?

Commit suicide then, if you can't tolerate others expressing themselves their way. It's a shame you look sensible, sad your brain is empty.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

The OP pointed out the obvious truth and you know too well.
Your reaction is what i call a "mere social media fact".
Truth on social media context but not in reality. By
my reasoning there is still what we call "simple truth" which is what the OP pointed out.

Now, the human mind is naturally programed to interpret stuff how it sees it. That is why society expects you to be "good" instead of bad. To be "neat" instead of appearing dirty and unkempt, especially when your occupation didnt warrant it.

Europeans that appear scantily or appear in revealing outfits, they know too well that its morally wrong or out of context.

Do yourself some good and check/read up yahoo comments people make, you'll know that alota them know when something is morally out of context.

My take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by ziga: 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
So, dressing "properly" protects women from being disrespected?

Lol.

Nigerian men on Nairaland disrespect women that they haven't ever seen. Nairaland is an example.

I agree that we all need to dress decently. Men and women alike. However, we need to keep people accountable for their actions.

If you are disrespectful, you are disrespectful. Whether you think somebody asked for it or not.

And if you don't like my clothes, look away and keep your opinions to yourself.

Giving unsolicited opinions can be a form of harassment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.