Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (36114 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You guys are the ones delaying your freedom. You are obviously well read and know what to do. Return home and ask your legislatures to call for insertion of referendum into the constitution. And please stop claiming any South South state for now. The Biafra we recognize is an igboid agenda.

Point Number 1: I am not an Igbo man, I am from the SS. Yes, I am a proud SS man, so I always tell people that I come from Oil. Now you know, that you have not be chatting with an Igbo man. So you see, I represent the real Biafran without the emotions of Ojukwu and the myopia of Nnamdi Kanu. I represent the other echelon that is erudite enough to research on an Economic Blueprint of how a country should work. I only invested my time to engage in this conversation because I HAVE TIME TO WASTE.

Our legislators are greedy just like your legislators. We do not even want any legislator that served in this corrupt Nigeria to hold any position in the JEWISH Republic of Biafra (hahahaha I like that JEWISH in the name). So, you see, Biafra will be a country dedicated to God. It will be a vibrant 21st century country powered by the finest brains.

Join me in thanking the LORD, for our Kingdom is about to come. hahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Listen, I know some of you are not quite educated on how to control your ego and augment your reasoning capabilities. Watch this handle very well and do not attempt to cast exasperation on my person, because we are all here to discuss our views and make our opinions known. You insulted my person on your other response and I do not welcome such tantrums and emotional vituperations.

Let me state that when countries secede. The UN has commission that takes over boundary resolution and Migration of entities within and without
the geographical locations. Nigeria will NOT, I repeat, will NOT decide how the Migration laws are implemented after secession. There will be timeframe about 5years for citizens of both countries, resident within the territories of each others' bothers to accept Citizens on First Rights of Refusals. The Taxation is handled by Office of Foreign Assets Control, and ofcourse the tax brackets are already there ECOWAS member State, so such laws are invoked after the expiration of the moratorium.

But I know that all the Oil companies operating in Biafra now with Head offices in Nigeria will move to Biafra, IF we chose to renew their OPL and OML. (which I doubt). Because different countries will like to support Biafra for our Oil/Gas and Solid Minerals. So our new allies will present their own companies.

Let us discuss this respectfully for the benefit of those who seek answers.

I am personally in support of Regionalism, but if it fails, it has to be Biafra, I can not buy diesel of 300K every month for the rest of my life. I can not continue to destroy my cars on bad roads. I can not continue to sponsor folks abroad for quality education.

I believe we owe our future children the debt of giving them a better country.

Buhari should resign for Osinbanjo to lead the country, because I think he is not a regular politician. If these fails, it has to be Biafra or NOTHING.

Whatever it means, I salute your civility. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 10:07pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Now it is my English that bothers you son, after I have decimated you on the argument about Biafra, you are now channeling your frustration to my use of English. English is not my native language but I do great with it. So, be proud of who you are and where you come from. I am a Biafran Nigerian and I am happy to inform you that I am going to relocate from Lekki back to my new country of Biafra once we launch that new 21st Century, Digitalized Country. I will personally bring in FDIs into my new country and make sure our roads are built to accommodate driver-less cars., 247 electricity and we will welcome Nigerians to come and learn how a country works.

It is a shame that we will not give you more than 3 months VISA. We do not want you guys to bring your corruption to the #Jewish Republic of Biafra#.....ahahahahahaah

Not with facts, but with your gbagaun and "Ogbunigwe” artillery grammar.

grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Whatever it means, I salute your civility. Cheers

Thank you for recognizing my civility. Now I can go and relax cos I have won one soul for Biafra. I will reserve one VISA slot for you....lol

Its been 'fun' catching 'fun' with you guys on koboland.

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Point Number 1: I am not an Igbo man, I am from the SS. Yes, I am a proud SS man, so I always tell people that I come from Oil. Now you know, that you have not be chatting with an Igbo man. So you see, I represent the real Biafran without the emotions of Ojukwu and the myopia of Nnamdi Kanu. I represent the other echelon that is erudite enough to research on an Economic Blueprint of how a country should work. I only invested my time to engage in this conversation because I HAVE TIME TO WASTE.

Our legislators are greedy just like your legislators. We do not even want any legislator that served in this corrupt Nigeria to hold any position in the JEWISH Republic of Biafra (hahahaha I like that JEWISH in the name). So, you see, Biafra will be a country dedicated to God. It will be a vibrant 21st century country powered by the finest brains.

Join me in thanking the LORD, for our Kingdom is about to come. hahahahahah
I am done replying you. I actually felt you were intelligent enough to tackle my posers. Best of luck.

11 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Not with facts, but with your gbagaun and a"Ogbunigwe” artillery grammar.

grin grin grin

What were you expecting ? Is English my first language ? You guys are just slaves to the language of the English, if I am to take my time to type, I can do so without mistakes, but I have no such time to waste. Who am I chatting with anyway ? Some bunch of loosers ? I havent got the luxury of such perfectionism. No one is worth my time here dude. I am here to catch fun. I mean nothing I say here.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I am done replying you. I actually felt you were intelligent enough to tackle my posers. Best of luck.
You are not worth buckling my sandals. I am here for fun. Some of you are not qualified to sweep the floor I walk on and I mean it. It is not boasting.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thank you for recognizing my civility. Now I can go and relax cos I have won one soul for Biafra. I will reserve one VISA slot for you....lol

Its been 'fun' catching 'fun' with you guys on koboland.
Hahahaha @catching soul for Biafra. I am not a Biafran. Full blooded Nigerian. I hate the way we are but Biafra is not my promise land. But I do appreciate your dignified stance. At least we have elevated the discussion here beyond what those jambites trading insults would have done.

But hmmmmm, that Judaism thing. Read those books. Please do.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

What were you expecting ? Is English my first language ? You guys are just slaves to the language of the English, if I am to take my time to type, I can do so without mistakes, but I have no such time to waste. Who am I chatting with anyway ? Some bunch of loosers ? I havent got the luxury of such perfectionism. No one is worth my time here dude. I am here to catch fun. I mean nothing I say here.

1 hr ago: Westerners dance shoki for my "linguistic gymnastics." - Billyonaire

... .. 5mins later : English is not first language, I mean nothing I say here. - Billyonaire

shortly after: ... hello is this Yaba Left! - Nigerian's

15 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by izospindle(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
SilentHaulers:

Good bro, visa will be refused and we want biiafra to also refuse visas for any Yoruba applying.
mumu how many non igbos are in igbo land......igbo that kill even either own brothers for land.....how many land disput cases do you here of in the north

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EvilMetahuman: 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Guy, your entire post is based on assumptions and illusions. sad And assumptions are the mother of all fvckups. You said: "Biafrans resident in Nigeria and Nigerians residents in Biafra will be offered provisional citizenships with first right of refusal." By who? Who would offer them such an option? Did Nigeria promise this option categorically to your people, or is this just a flight of fancy or a figment of your imagination? shocked

Then you said: "Sane countries know the value of human resources. If Biafrans are to withdraw 100% from Nigeria. There will be chaos." What makes you think that the Biafrans are the only ones competent enough to hold down the jobs, they are currently doing within Nigeria? undecided There are smart, well qualified Nigerians in many parts of the country. Yes, there might be some issues initially, but for every vacancy on ground today, there are usually more than 5 applicants. So this aspect would be straightened out.

As for ECOWAS, no member state of the association can force Nigeria to dance to its' tune. Nigeria still pays the piper in that regional body, so it will continue dictating the tune. sad

even ecowas court couldn't get the likes of dasuki, kanu out of nigerian jail

These people just don't think before they talk.

7 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
TheCabal:

1 hr ago: Westerners dance shoki for my "linguistic gymnastics." - Billyonaire

... .. 5mins later : English is not first language, I mean nothing I say here. - Billyonaire

Nigerians: ... calling Yaba Left !

Meaning you are following me. That is awesome. Keep it up and I promise you a 2 yrs VISA to Biafra.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

The same Nigeria/Africa where nobody presently obeys the Laws laid down in their constitution and where disorganization is the order of the day is where/whom you're relying on to help you enforce all what you quoted above?

You should look into comedy. I think thats where your destiny lies.

honestly. they say that they want to leave the zoo and yet they are hoping that uno and ECOWAS will help them stay with the abokiis and adonjas

8 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by azimibraun: 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Deportation does not destroy the credibility of anything. The UK and USA have been conducting deportations of foreigners from their soil for many years (especially Africans), but it has not affected their credibility one bit. It is this false confidence that you chaps hold on to, that amuses me. cheesy

In the past, Nigeria did not give in to your claims. Yet you chaps are cocksure that today they would sit down to discuss "Biafra/Nigeria' reltionship and the status of its citizens." Whosai?! shocked Assumption is the mother of all fvckups. undecided Even if they embark on such discussions, Nigeria would have the upper hand and such discussions could drag on for several years! shocked

Diplomatic ties are not built on assumptions, illusions, blackmail, subtle manipulations or force. Like I said before, "If you want to establish diplomatic relations with another country, and that nation refuses to recognise you or to agree to establish ties with your country, what will you do?" Are you going to hold a gun to their heads to do so?

Nigeria may not deport 3 million Biafrans in one fell swoop, but they could enact laws to make it difficult, (if not nearly impossible) for Biafrans to visit or settle and do business within their borders. There is something called ease of entry and exit. And every sovereign country holds the aces in this regard.

That is why today, Botswana citizens with a valid passport do not need a visa to visit the UK, while you and I as well as citizens from over 40 other African countries, do.
Till this moment the state. Of Isreal has not been recognised by many middle-eastern countries. Iran is one of such. What has anybody done about it? Why has Palestine not being allowed to be a sovereign nation free of Isreal till this moment and nothing has changed from Yasser Arafat. And Yitzak Rabin till now; has the two state solution worked just yet? Isreal has the upper hand ant the world can't force them to comply to any " Yeye" international law. Nigeria may treat Biafra like Isreali/ Palestinian relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
even ecowas court couldn't get the likes of dasuki, kanu from nigerian jail

These people just don't think before they talk.

Biafra is going pass through untold hardship. Look at how Nigerian's treat foreigners on Twitter, what you think will happen in real life.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by azimibraun: 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
TheCabal:

Biafra is going pass through untold hardship. Look at how Nigerian's treat foreigners on Twitter, what you think will happen in real life.
Ask a Palestinian Man how he feels about the Isreali? As if all Isrealis should just die for them to breath freely but no way. Nigeria must always have that Kind of Isreali powers over Biafra. They determine your joy or sorrow. Isreali gives Palestinians permission when they wish to travel to Egypt for medical help. How can Biafra not have any business to do with the rest of the world through international waters and airspace? Nigeria can shut it down through lagos or Cameroun anytime and force Biafra to comply to directives. This Biafra thing needs a fresh 50yrs preparation if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by 4Play(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
This thread hints at something but it misses a larger picture: in a hypothetical scenario where Biafra is actualised for Igbos it will fundamentally change the calculus for other Southern ethnic groups. Whether Igbos get to visit the rest of Nigeria in a post-Biafra world is a bit of a red herring.

Assume, for the sake of simplicity, that Nigeria has a population equally distributed among the 6 geo-political zones with the North having 50% of the population. A Biafra for Igbos could mean 1/6th of the Nigerian populace but, more importantly, 1/3rd of the Southern populace leaving Nigeria. This will radically skew political power to the advantage of Northern Nigeria (yes, not a cohesive region but exhibiting some degree of coordination by comparison to the South).

The North will constitute 3/5th and come close to (if not now but eventually with higher birth rates*) 2/3rds of the rest of Nigeria. The rest of Nigeria would be unquestionably a Northern and Muslim majority nation. In such a scenario, many of the Southern ethnic groups would not want to remain in Nigeria and this would accelerate further disintegration.

In reality, Biafra independence would cause absolute mayhem for everyone and to me would be impossible to execute (at least peacefully). It's clear that most intelligent people grasp this: indeed, anti-Biafra sentiments (amongst Igbos and non-Igbos) is driven not by any great sense that the Igbos or Nigeria will be a great loss but the apprehension that Biafra will precipitate chaos for the whole of the South.

*There is an argument that with higher birth rates, the "North" will be a more entrenched hegemony over time. Remember the saying, "demography is destiny."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Billyonaire:
You need to master my lexicons, but stay within the parabola of our discussions. LOL

Look at this joker trying to have it both ways. grin

No be jeje we dey discuss important matter before you show up to let us know you are English master and Lexicon expert, now all of a sudden after getting called out, the same English you boasted with is not your first language. grin grin

These Igbos sef. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha @catching soul for Biafra. I am not a Biafran. Full blooded Nigerian. I hate the way we are but Biafra is not my promise land. But I do appreciate your dignified stance. At least we have elevated the discussion here beyond what those jambites trading insults would have done.

But hmmmmm, that Judaism thing. Read those books. Please do.
Cheers

Guy, If I did not control my discussion with you, you would have descended down to the kindergarten hullabaloo and I would not have forgiven you because I am gifted in 'bad-mouthism'. So, now we have made ourselves clear.

* Biafrans are not allowed to have their country because Nigeria needs Biafra, but Biafrans DO NOT need Nigeria, that is why they want to go. This is a fact that can not be disputed.

* Igweocha is Biafraland, the one we call Port of Harcourt or Porocourt like my Dad will call it in pure accent. Rivers is OIL/GAS

* Akwa Ibom's Philip Effiong surrendered after Ojukwu ran away(not as a coward but to live to fight another day), and Philip is from Akwa Ibom (RIP), and Akwa Ibom is the Richest Oil Producing State. So SS/SE are Historically, factually Biafran enclaves.

We are going to be a fucckingly rich and wealthy country. I can cry with tears of joy. Because I am sure of owning my personal OIL WELL.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

All this optimism based on a false premise...

You sound just like Boxer in Animal Farm.
Nnamdi Kanu reminds me of Napoleon(.Our Leader, Comrade Napoleon, Father of All Animals, Terror of Mankind, Protector of the Sheep-fold, Ducklings' Friend)

Have you seen the pictures of those youths bowing down to him? (Igbos do not have Kings!) I shuddered and remembered the last line in Animal Farm : "No question now what has happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which."

7 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 10:30pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Guy, If I did not control my discussion with you, you would have descended down to the kindergarten hullabaloo and I would not have forgiven you because I am gifted in 'bad-mouthism'. So, now we have made ourselves clear.

* Biafrans are not allowed to have their country because Nigeria needs Biafra, but Biafrans DO NOT need Nigeria, that is why they want to go. This is a fact that can not be disputed.

* Igweocha is Biafraland, the one we call Port of Harcourt or Porocourt like my Dad will call it in pure accent. Rivers is OIL/GAS

* Akwa Ibom's Philip Effiong surrendered after Ojukwu ran away(not as a coward but to live to fight another day), and Philip is from Akwa Ibom (RIP), and Akwa Ibom is the Richest Oil Producing State. So SS/SE are Historically, factually Biafran enclaves.

We are going to be a fucckingly rich and wealthy country. I can cry with tears of joy. Because I am sure of owning my personal OIL WELL.
I think in the giddiness of my approval of your civility you did not look at my moniker. I am not laudate or ISpiksDaTroof whose been discussing with you. I am mujtahida!

6 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Look at this joker trying to have it both ways. grin

No be jeje we dey discuss important matter before you show up to let us know you are English master and Lexicon expert, now all of a sudden after getting called out, the same English you boasted with is not your first language. grin grin

These Igbos sef. grin grin

I am a Biafran-Nigerian not IPOB. Respect that, always. I am pretty good in English, and I will not correct typographical errors for simpletons like you. You do not matter to me. Not at all. So, I can afford to type bullshiiiit and you MUST read them. Cos you are not a busy human.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

I think in the giddiness of my approval of your civility you did not look at my moniker. I am not laudate or the other guy whose been discussing with you. I am mujtahida!
Sorry about that. I think my gin this evening is above the 40% conc. Let me look at the bottle again.

>>>>>>>

Damn men, its 45%. Sorry brov. I am deeply sorry.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 10:35pm On May 31, 2017
azimibraun:
Till this moment the state. Of Isreal has not been recognised many middle-eastern countries. Iran is one of such. What has anybody done about it? Why has Palestine not being allowed an a sovereign nation free of Isreal till this moment and nothing has changed from Yasser Arafat. And Yitzak Rabin till now; has the two state solution worked just yet? Isreal has the upper hand ant the world can't force them to comply to any " Yeye" international law. Nigeria may treat Biafra like Isreali/ Palestinian relationship.

Exactly!! cheesy Now you get the point! cool Just look at Kashmir and India. How long has the agitation for secession been going on? See these pro-Biafra agitators acting as if everything would work out like magic, once their proposed republic is launched. One of them even went as far as to make this allegation:

Let me state that when countries secede. The UN has commission that takes over boundary resolution and Migration of entities within and without the geographical locations. Nigeria will NOT, I repeat, will NOT decide how the Migration laws are implemented after secession. There will be timeframe about 5years for citizens of both countries, resident within the territories of each others' bothers to accept Citizens on First Rights of Refusals. The Taxation is handled by Office of Foreign Assets Control, and ofcourse the tax brackets are already there ECOWAS member State, so such laws are invoked after the expiration of the moratorium.

I was shocked when I read this.... shocked they are actually expecting Nigeria to give a time frame to their Biafran citizens on migration issues. And they were expecting the UN to enforce this. shocked I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. Can you see how these chaps give themselves false hope? cheesy

They even thought ECOWAS could compel Nigeria to act in their favour. ECOWAS cannot compel Nigeria to do this, as the treaty on free movement still contains Article 4, which gives any member country the right to deny entry to a citizen of another member state, based on its internal laws. sad

As for taxation, there is no country whose internal tax regime is governed by ECOWAS. In fact, let me just stop here. These chaps have built too many castles in the air, and by the time it crashes, there would be no reprieve. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by azimibraun: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
South Sudan hurriedly pursued independence. They got it without proper planning. They thought they had the oil, but they forgot the whole channel of getting oil out of their part of Sudan depends on the main Sudan. Now heavy taxing and trade and transport conditions from the main Sudan wants to kill them. The main Sudan now make oil money without owning oil. They own the transport route and infrastructure. South Sudan want to die but they have to live with it. Biafra will depend grossly on Nigeria. Stay in Nigeria with respect or beg to survive in Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deedeedee1: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
kingzizzy:

Problem with people like you is that you cant help but see everything from the point of view of a Nigerian. The world is a big place, it doesnt end and stop in Nigeria.

In 2002, East Timor seceded from Indonesia. Indonesia is 5 times bigger than Nigeria, a population of over 250 million people and is richer than Nigeria. Some people thought that East Timor would never survive without Indonesia. Today, East Timor is doing well and enjoying there freedom.

I have great confidence in my Igbo people, we are one of the most resourceful people you can find in Africa. The greatest resource a people can have is not oil or gas, it is human potential. Igbos have a lot of human potential, all they need is control of their own land to make things happen. Im from Anambra, an Oil producing state with on of the largest Gas reserves in Nigeria. But Im not even looking at these things. Im looking at the manufacturing potential of my area as soon we can free our selves from the cursed Nigerian 'power holding' start generating electricity with our coal in Enugu. We want to explore the agro-allied potential of Ebonyi, the production of Aba, the potential of Nnewi as the japan of Africa. The huge oil potential of Abia and Imo. The potential of an independent Biafra comprising of Igbos and the minorities who comfortable is incredible. All we need is to get out of the control of Abuja as an independent country.

Biafra will not be easy at first, but we shall overcome. I believe that within 15 years of Biafra existing, it will have the biggest GDP in Africa.
Wow!!! This is excellent! I must say that i am really impressed by what you wrote. I believe biafra will do well and much better than nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 10:38pm On May 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Deadbrain simpleton, concentrate more on how to pass Jamb and WAeC instead of muddling into matters that are way over your iPod deadbrain.

And I'm not killing myself over some jobless touts' pipe dream.

I don't care whether your Biafra is achieved or not. It doesn't move me an inch. Just know that you cant eat your cake and have it.

Besides, being a kid that you are, you should devote more time to study instead of joining those online touts claiming to be ipob.
Na dem be the sandbags wey dey spoil the fresh intellectual air here. This one no be Jambito thread. So far have you seen anybody screaming Afonja? If You want to throw shades you do it with intelligence not the crude, gutter type way of hurling insults. Softwerk

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Good question. cheesy Anyone who has the answers should please share them with us. The Nigerian govt will make a lot of money from entry visas, CERPAC, residents permit, work permit etc. annually, once the Biafrans decide to return to Nigeria.cool Don't forget that many of them still want to eat their cake and have it. They want to remain in Nigeria running their businesses, and at the same time they want to be citizens of their proposed newly-independent country.

What is the population of Biafrans among the Nd'Igbo serving in the federal govt agencies, institutions and parastatals? One needs to look at it. undecided They cannot continue working in sensitive positions and agencies, since they would no longer be citizens of Nigeria. They would have to relinquish those posts, for bona-fide Nigerians, don't you think so? shocked

Sharp sharp !

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 10:42pm On May 31, 2017
honeychild:
@Qelvin......dem Don draw your ear o.......if you no wan find yaself back in Abakaliki you better stop revealing [/b] unclasified[b] grin cheesy cheesy grin information.
The guy don run abi retire. I surprise. Him say him dey US Army, infact in one other thread he boasted that he's a nuclear physicist or so and that his people should not fear. When him jam body he run. Shey una dey see ba. The guy is a true Biafran. He reminds me of....

No be for my mouth una go hear say Shagari dey smoke Benson

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deedeedee1: 10:43pm On May 31, 2017
Qelvin:

Have you asked yourself this question Laudate: the Ghanaians Nigeria expelled in millions years ago, are we doing better than them now? No be the same Nigerians dey flock to Ghana for better life now??
You dont need to bother yourself about these guys. I am a yoruba guy and let me tell you that i support biafra. I believe wholeheartedly that biafra will do better than nigeria.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 10:43pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

[b]I am a Biafran-Nigerian not IPOB. [/b]Respect that, always. I am pretty good in English, and I will not correct typographical errors for simpletons like you. You do not matter to me. Not at all. So, I can afford to type bullshiiiit and you MUST read them. Cos you are not a busy human.

What's the difference?

Even with your biafra or ipob, you still don't have any sense of identity or belonging. grin

7 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

What's the difference?

Even with your biafra or ipob, you still don't have any sense of identity or belonging. grin

What is the meaning of your vituperation and tantrum. I said I am a Biafran and you say I do not have an Identity or Belonging. Does it even make sense ? I am a Biafran, that is an identity. Why are you so worried about Biafra ? If you are proud of your Nigeria then why all your headaches about Biafra. Do not let me descend down to the level you are dragging me to. Because I can not join the pig in the mud, we will all get dirty.

RESPEK YA SEF.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Taking Nigerians For Fools Says Obasanjo / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.