Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (36199 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
Dannidom:
I rather die in my biafran dream than waking up to face this cesspit ruled by braindead animals

Ok, may your death wish come true. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

So how do non citizens of a country get to stay in that country? The home country will give them conditions for immigration and naturalization which is usually at that home country's discretion

So why has International diplomacy not enforced USA to allow as many Mexicans who want to be American be? Can international diplomacy force Nigeria to naturalize all Togolese who want to?
Mexico and Usa was never the same country neither was Togo part of Nigeria.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EvilMetahuman: 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
4Play:
This thread hints at something but it misses a larger picture: in a hypothetical scenario where Biafra is actualised for Igbos it will fundamentally change the calculus for other Southern ethnic groups. Whether Igbos get to visit the rest of Nigeria in a post-Biafra world is a bit of a red herring.

Assume, for the sake of simplicity, that Nigeria has a population equally distributed among the 6 geo-political zones with the North having 50% of the population. A Biafra for Igbos could mean 1/6th of the Nigerian populace but, more importantly, 1/3rd of the Southern populace leaving Nigeria. This will radically skew political power to the advantage of Northern Nigeria (yes, not a cohesive region but exhibiting some degree of coordination by comparison to the South).

The North will constitute 3/5th and come close to (if not now but eventually with higher birth rates*) 2/3rds of the rest of Nigeria. The rest of Nigeria would be unquestionably a Northern and Muslim majority nation. In such a scenario, many of the Southern ethnic groups would not want to remain in Nigeria and this would accelerate further disintegration.

In reality, Biafra independence would cause absolute mayhem for everyone and to me would be impossible to execute (at least peacefully). It's clear that most intelligent people grasp this: indeed, anti-Biafra sentiments (amongst Igbos and non-Igbos) is driven not by any great sense that the Igbos or Nigeria will be a great loss but the apprehension that Biafra will precipitate chaos for the whole of the South.

*There is an argument that with higher birth rates, the "North" will be a more entrenched hegemony over time. Remember the saying, "demography is destiny."

I think this is the only igbo who actually made small bits of sense on this thread.

The rests are just rambling and throwing emotional tantrums everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Develpeast: 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
Fear is a veritable tool to keep in line and stop them from thinking independently.

This thread has towed the path of fear and trying to make the igbos fear secession because they have bungalows to protect.

Listen carefully, no one will touch your property except the secession came through the act of war of which i really do not want it to go that way. This is because they will need to protect their asset.

Nigeria and Biafra will be member countries of ecowas, and as an ecowas citizen, then you are entitled to own business and assets in other countries without being harassed. So calm down and let the fear factor subside.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 11:27pm On May 31, 2017
laribari:

I agree with you 100%. Do you know what it means? A lot of igbo people live on the island in Lekki, banana island etc. They have properties and business that they will have to abandon. So are they ready? You can't ask for biafra and remain here! Everyone will have to leave first and apply for a Nigerian visa but for the first one year, Nigeria will not have any embassy there becos there will be bad blood btw both parties. So it means these wealth, businesses and their sweat will be forfeited.

In fact, Nigerian government will have a right to depot or refuse to renew the visa of these igbos, so their properties na voice mail as they will either sell or have it ceased.

THE TERIBLE THING IS THAT THIS SAME PEOPLE ASKING TO LEAVE NIGERIA WILL SEEK TO GET THE NIGERIAN VISA BECOS IGBO LOVE TO TRAVEL. EVEN THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN THI WORLD, THERE IS AN IGBO MAN THERE. MANY WILL WANT TO GET DUAL NATIONALITY, SO WHY ASK FOR REFERENDUM?

Which job will the millions that shall return to the east do? Some don't even have good houses in their villages. Bros, the hardship at the initial stage will be hard oo. During biafra war, they eat lizard and rat, this time fit be human being oo!

Even Israel after leaving Egypt was in wilderness for 40 yrs. It's not as easy as it looks on paper.

I love Nigerians irrespective of the tribe (though hausa people are annoyingly acting like they own the country) and I hope this biafra issue will finally give us true federalism in Nigeria. Cos they leave, Nigeria will loose but they will loose more. There will still be leadership issue in the east and an average igbo man is arrogant.

I'm delta ibo and I have two igbo in-laws, so through them I learnt that some villages in the east don't mix with each other. They dont inter-marry, else one of them will die in imo state. There will still be leadership issues there.
Your point about the Hausas is why I wish Biafra good luck. If only they can be smart about it, network intelligently then everybody will be forced to sit down at the drawing board. Not this trading of needless insults.
Cheers
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Ok, may your death wish come true. Amen!
Give me freedom, I dont want nothing more.

I knw many freedom lovers wil ascind to this.

And dont forget we want it at any cost
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Like I said, stop forming and misappropriating words that you don't even know how to spell. grin
Easy on the venerable gentleman and his Queen's English please.

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
Dannidom:
Give me freedom, I dont want nothing more.

I knw many freedom lovers wil ascind to this.

And dont forget we want it at any cost

Guy, you can have what you want, including your death wish. Best of luck....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Exactly!! cheesy Now you get the point! cool Just look at Kashmir and India. How long has the agitation for secession been going on? See these pro-Biafra agitators acting as if everything would work out like magic, once their proposed republic is launched. One of them even went as far as to make this allegation:

I was shocked when I read this.... shocked they are actually expecting Nigeria to give a time frame to their Biafran citizens on migration issues. And they were expecting the UN to enforce this. shocked I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. Can you see how these chaps give themselves false hope? cheesy

They even thought ECOWAS could compel Nigeria to act in their favour. ECOWAS cannot compel Nigeria to do this, as the treaty on free movement still contains Article 4, which gives any member country the right to deny entry to a citizen of another member state, based on its internal laws. sad

As for taxation, there is no country whose internal tax regime is governed by ECOWAS. In fact, let me just stop here. These chaps have built too many castles in the air, and by the time it crashes, there would be no reprieve. undecided
Nigeria does a lot of things outside the circle of international laws, but, be rest assured that those laws exist and shall be invoked when it has to do with a large number of world citizens.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Your point about the Hausas is why I wish Biafra good luck. If only they can be smart about it, network intelligently then everybody but will be forced to sit down at the drawing board. Not this trading of needless insults.
Cheers
The Igbo you love somuch to jettison about not being smart will always surprise you
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2017
ESDKING:

Why should I border since since Nigeria would be on the loosing side ?.

Go to Lagos between 26 Dec-2 Jan every yr.
Its always dry, just Christmas period ooo how much more after break up.

If Nig won't loose, why are they hell bent to ensure Nig is united.
U better wake up because we all know those that wl b at the loosing end.

Igbos outside Igbo land might find it difficult to start afresh, but trust them, they can easily adjust to any environment easily within a short period of time after coming back to their land to continue their businesses.

Stop deluding yourself. The entire igbo tribe, men, women and children plus their movable personal effects used a phantom "yam festival" to vacate the SW for home in 1994. Everybody breathed a sigh of relief throughout the SW because apart from the fact that they were not missed, life became better and movement easier and stress-free.
However, after only about 3 months, they raced back in droves like refugees with tales of woe from all of them without exception. I was living in Lawanson then, an area densely populated by igbos. The tales of woe was universal while we in turn, regretted their return. So stop living in a fool's paradise. To us, it will be a good riddance to bad rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by wirinet(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2017
plaetton:

Let me say it again. Comprehension and critical thinking skills are seriously deficient amongst the Nigerian populace.
Most people come here to argue, without even understanding what they argue about.

There are a lot of Nigerians who are proud to be Nigerian, but who live in UK, USA , Benin Republic, Cameroun , Ghana, etc.
Not so ?
So what is the problem with being Biafran by nationality ( in the contemplated eventuality), and then being (by choice or necessity ) a resident of Benin Republic, Niger Republic, Togo , Ghana or the UK or Nigeria ?

Now, if you morons can't understand my posts and my points from that very simple perspective, then I am sorry, I can't help you with your comprehension issues.
undecided

You are making loads of assumptions here. The rights to allow foreigners into a country resides only in the government of that country. Nobody including ECOWAS or UN can force Nigeria to accept biafrans in the event of a split. Only negotiations and agreements between the countries will ensure nationals of each country can work and live in the other country. After BREXIT, the fate of Europeans living in Britain and British living in Europe is uncertain, it is after the brexit negotiations that their fate will be known.
In the US, it is the courts that have stopped Trump from deporting all the "bad hombres" and banned all Muslims from entering the US, not any UN.

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2017
Rossikki:
Latest estimates put the number of Igbos resident outside their region at 7 to 10 million.

Some figures go as high as 15 million.

Is the SE prepared to welcome this number of "returnees", after they are declared illegal aliens in Nigeria, and promptly deported?
Any price for freedom
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 11:35pm On May 31, 2017
blueseacats:
Nigeria does a lot of things outside the circle of international laws, but, be rest assured that those laws exist and shall be invoked when it has to do with a large number of world citizens.
Guy, if it was so easy to invoke international laws against any country with respect to self-determination or getting a new homeland, the crises between Palestine and Israel would have been resolved long ago. shocked You chaps keep chanting international law, without referring to the specific law you are basing your hopes upon.

Secondly, it takes a long time to invoke a specific piece of legislation against a country - it could take years. sad Thirdly, if a country is not a signatory to a particular treaty or international law, you cannot invoke sanctions against it for an offence that breaches that law. You guys need to stop living in a fake paradise. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
You people are crying more than the bereaved shocked shocked shocked shocked.,Biafra will be a great country,.
If Nigeria decide to deport all the Biafrans,Nigeria will be the greatest loser.

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by GavelSlam: 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
Qelvin:

Passport wey I no fit find again, I use my American passport to travel wherever I want...except Nigeria which I don't plan on visiting any time soon, currently filing for my brother to join me here and I'm good to go...if I die at a ripe old age, only then will my body touch base in the land of my father in Imo state(which hopefully will be Biafra by then)

Do you know who wrote this?

proud Nigerian/Ivorian model with style...bristling with all the confidence befitting of my beautiful black race...I'm just too blessed to be stressed

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by najoke: 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
APCsupporter:

he was only being sarcastic. no be so?@mujtahida
I know… grin grin
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2017
Most of them will end up becoming Nigerians. Some with dual citizenship. No one can deport them. They are big time capital good owners and could cause significant deflation of Nigeria based assets if they feel threatened and decide to dump everything on the open market. Not to talk of the repercussions for property rights sanctity if anyone decides they can kill and seize property. In this case the aforementioned dumping would occur and foreigners would most likely pull out ( bad market and lack of property rights/contract law security).
Biafra would be an interesting thing to study if it happens. Nigerian leadership( Igbo political elite included) are worse than the Agag and his Amalekite court. Ineptitude at the highest. This issue could have been cordially castrated with the appropriate concessions.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Good question. cheesy Anyone who has the answers should please share them with us. The Nigerian govt will make a lot of money from entry visas, CERPAC, residents permit, work permit etc. annually, once the Biafrans decide to return to Nigeria.cool Don't forget that many of them still want to eat their cake and have it. They want to remain in Nigeria running their businesses, and at the same time they want to be citizens of their proposed newly-independent country.

What is the population of Biafrans among the Nd'Igbo serving in the federal govt agencies, institutions and parastatals? One needs to look at it. undecided They cannot continue working in sensitive positions and agencies, since they would no longer be citizens of Nigeria. They would have to relinquish those posts, for bona-fide Nigerians, don't you think so? shocked
Instead of rambling like a weakling why dont you think about the fate of your own people post biafra era

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2017
laribari:

I agree with you 100%. Do you know what it means? A lot of igbo people live on the island in Lekki, banana island etc. They have properties and business that they will have to abandon. So are they ready? You can't ask for biafra and remain here! Everyone will have to leave first and apply for a Nigerian visa but for the first one year, Nigeria will not have any embassy there becos there will be bad blood btw both parties. So it means these wealth, businesses and their sweat will be forfeited.

In fact, Nigerian government will have a right to depot or refuse to renew the visa of these igbos, so their properties na voice mail as they will either sell or have it ceased.

THE TERIBLE THING IS THAT THIS SAME PEOPLE ASKING TO LEAVE NIGERIA WILL SEEK TO GET THE NIGERIAN VISA BECOS IGBO LOVE TO TRAVEL. EVEN THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN THI WORLD, THERE IS AN IGBO MAN THERE. MANY WILL WANT TO GET DUAL NATIONALITY, SO WHY ASK FOR REFERENDUM?

Which job will the millions that shall return to the east do? Some don't even have good houses in their villages. Bros, the hardship at the initial stage will be hard oo. During biafra war, they eat lizard and rat, this time fit be human being oo!

Even Israel after leaving Egypt was in wilderness for 40 yrs. It's not as easy as it looks on paper.

I love Nigerians irrespective of the tribe (though hausa people are annoyingly acting like they own the country) and I hope this biafra issue will finally give us true federalism in Nigeria. Cos they leave, Nigeria will loose but they will loose more. There will still be leadership issue in the east and an average igbo man is arrogant.

I'm delta ibo and I have two igbo in-laws, so through them I learnt that some villages in the east don't mix with each other. They dont inter-marry, else one of them will die in imo state. There will still be leadership issues there.
Nigeria is notoriously adamant when it comes to obeying or observing international laws. But with the issue of secession. International laws will be enforced. Even as mighty as Russia is they did not stop any Ukrainian property owner from accessing their property in Crimea neither did that happen in south Ossetia.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2017
Rossikki:

I think it's probably a good time to join the Nigerian Police. Can you imagine the number of Igbo businessmen that would be desperate to remain in Nigeria without valid papers? I can see serious money changing hands in all this. Please, how can I apply for police job? I'm interested. Who no like mansion?
This country remains a zoo with this your thinking

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 11:40pm On May 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Bro, the best thing for them is to ensure they leave o. With the level of hate they have propagated within the last 2 years, i bet they can ever be accommodated in this same country again. They have made the agitation a do-or-die affair. Unfortunately, na lose-lose situation.
Ethnic groups in this country have weaponised their resentments and have learnt to use it against this nation like a manipulative bitch. When a Southerner is at the helm of affairs, terrorists in the North will start throwing bombs, when a Northerner is in charge, Southerners will start bursting pipes or crying for their country. But the people, I mean ordinary Nigerians are foolish. They do not see the dialectical game being played on them by politicians because they think they have their OWN politicians. Shame on us all. We have our politicians, we fight for them, kill for them, bomb for them, when they fail us we cry for Biafra. Our politicians don't give a damn, a flying ferk about us! They don't OWN us. They love only themselves (remember Babangida's daughter's wedding in Minna?) Any shingbai they are out, to the UK, to USA, to Canada and we will roast ourselves like suya again. No oooo. I got my eyes on dem Sarakis, Abdullahis, Kyaris, Fayose, Lai, Ngige, Uba etc. They are our enemies. Death to all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

They are living in fools paradise.
It will soon dawn on them that they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them
It never had and it never will so stop taking our medicine

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 11:43pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Ethnic groups in this country have weaponised their resentments and have learnt to use it against this nation like a manipulative bitch. When a Southerner is at the helm of affairs, terrorists in the North will start throwing bombs, when a Northerner is in charge, Southerners will start bursting pipes or crying for their country. But the people, I mean ordinary Nigerian are foolish. They do not see the dialectical game being played on them by politicians because they think they have their OWN politicians. Shame on us all. We have our politicians, we fight for them, kill for them, bomb for them, when they fail us we cry for Biafra. Our politicians don't give a damn about us! Any shingbai they are out, to the UK, to USA, to Canada and we will roast ourselves like suya again. No oooo. I got my eyes on dem Sarakis, Abdullahis, Kyaris, Fayose, Lai, Ngige, Uba etc. They are our enemies. Death to all of them.
The best thing is to go our separate ways,thats all
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2017
Rossikki:

They are banking on the "zoo" to give them an "option"?
Is that delusional or what?
You can have our leftovers
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by plaetton: 11:44pm On May 31, 2017
wirinet:

You are making loads of assumptions here. The rights to allow foreigners into a country resides only in the government of that country. Nobody including ECOWAS or UN can force Nigeria to accept biafrans in the event of a split. Only negotiations and agreements between the countries will ensure nationals of each country can work and live in the other country. After BREXIT, the fate of Europeans living in Britain and British living in Europe is uncertain, it is after the brexit negotiations that their fate will be known.
In the US, it is the courts that have stopped Trump from deporting all the "bad hombres" and banned all Muslims from entering the US, not any UN.
I don't disagree with you at all, simply because what you're saying is sensible.

My points all along has been to challenge the ignorant assumptions that in the case of Biafran independence, Biafrans automatically would be persona non Grata in Nigeria.
That too is an assumption, a wrong assumption that ignores the protocols and niceties of state boundary treaties .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by GavelSlam: 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
backtosender:
you mean places like asaba igbouzo ?tel me have u been there before?am actually in asaba if you want your ewedu skull To dent try and come and speak against ipob and watch how u will end up

Surely, You mean ibussa?
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 11:46pm On May 31, 2017
Odingo1:
The best thing is to go our separate ways,thats all
Bye bye. Safe journey.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 11:46pm On May 31, 2017
blueseacats:
Nigeria is notoriously adamant when it comes to obeying or observing international laws. But with the issue of secession. International laws will be enforced. Even as mighty as Russia is they did not stop any Ukrainian property owner from accessing their property in Crimea neither did that happen in south Ossetia.
Do they think that the new nation wont have a policy that will also affect the old one
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deedeedee1: 11:47pm On May 31, 2017
Sweetguy25:

A typical Hausa man cannot differentiate between an Igbo and other minority tribes in the south. Same with the Yoruba, every person in eastern Nigeria is an Igbo person to a typical Yoruba person. GEJs presidency can attest to that, Yoruba and hausas were regarded him as an Igbo even when he wasn't. GEJs name is Good luck Ebele Jonathan, it sounds Igbo but it isn't. So when Biafra secedes, you will deport such a person because you think or assume he's igbo?

You're just highly delusional and childish.

You just lied. Many yoruba people know jonathan is ijaw

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 11:48pm On May 31, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Seconded. I hate to hear a yoruba go against biafra agitation. I can't stomach it !

Needless misconception.

The fact that we are highlighting the flaws and absurdities per your biafra noise doesn't mean we are against your biafra village.

If I ruled the world or Nigeria, you won't be part of Nigeria since.

Abeg don't get it twisted because the feeling is very mutual.

6 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 11:49pm On May 31, 2017
wirinet:

Exactly! Your post make sense, die!! cool The UN is even very careful about interfering in the domestic affairs of nation states. They have different agencies that provide assistance in different areas, but they would only do so by working with the govt agencies within those countries, when they are invited to do so.

For example, there is the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) which was put together by the United Nations and several countries are signatories to the convention. Has the UN invoked any sanctions against its member states that discriminate against women? NO. Does it mean violence against women still does not take place within those countries? The UN can only continue to use persuasion, dialogue and negotiation with govt agencies in member states to provide information on the forms, incidence, causes and consequences of gender-based violence against women, as well as measures to confront it.

I still do not understand why the pro-Biafran groups are hinging all their hopes on some amorphous international law they have not specified, which the UN would use to come to their rescue, in the event of a split with Nigeria. I don't get it, o! shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.