Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? (22348 Views)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Say Your Wish! What Will 2018 Bring For You And Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
drakeli:
If you think everything he quoted is wrong. It's left to you to show him in your Quran that it otherwise. Of course he brought all those from your Quran. He doesn't have the responsibility to debunk himself. But you have. So show us in the Quran.

Pick it up yourself for better understanding, it's a free world,Qur'an doesn't bite,so,pick it up and read.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Owodiran1(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:
Narrated 'Ikrima:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"(may almighty Allah Forgive you for the false thing you just posted. You only posted a sentence in the verse ) in the passage the are two leaders in the verse one believes in God's judgment other one believed in taking laws to his hands. Ask for forgiveness. The problem is not religion the problem is individual's personality. No one should hide under the word religion. Am a Muslim. My wife can practice any religion she wants. What matters most is her behavior.
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

I will first of advice you to calm down and do t make hasty decisions.

You See, in Islam it is mandated that such a wife is to be killed for leaving Islam. That was the order given by Mohammad to all Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Now, can you kill your wife because of religion? Deep down in your heart, do you think it is the right thing to do? I don't know how long you've been married or whether you have kids together, but pls consider the fact that you love her, kiss her and hold her dearly in your heart before you think about killing her just to please a barbaric religious doctrine.

Have you asked her why she left Islam? Do you honestly think Islam is the way to the truth? Have you juxtaposed your Prophet Muhammad and Yahshua the Messiah to see clearly which of them is worthy to be called the way, the truth and the life?

Below is just a peace of both men and how they treated women. Pls, be honest with yourself for once and see if you've not been deceived, a thing which your wife has discovered.

Enter Jesus

*He brought back a dead girl to life
*He healed a woman with an issue of blood
*He prevented the stoning of a Mary Magdalene
*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation
*Women wept during his trial and crucifixion
*Women wept at his grave due to love for him
*He said men should love their wives
*A woman was the first to hear of his resurrection

Enter mohammad

*He married a 6yr old girl called aisha
*He consummated the marriage when she clocked 9yrs
*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He married his first wife, a 40yr old widow when he was 25
* He Married 11 wives and use to sleep with them all in one night
*Says a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's testimony
*Says 3 things spoil prayers - a donkey, a black dog and a woman
*Prescribed beating of wives
*Prevented women from inheritance
*He wore women's clothes
*He ordered the stoning of an adulterous woman
*He was Killed by poison given to him by a WOMAN

Mind you, everything written above can be verified in the bible and Quran.

google is not your enemy

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by ejlee(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:
Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.

Let her exercise her right of choice, women n their search for divine intervention
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by muller101(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
I will attend any religion my hubby joins as long as ot isn't Islam
even a hard core traditionalist?
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Tiny23 post=57118175]
hey he said nothing wrong u can jst put him through dnt knw aw u guys do reason sometym
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by drakeli: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2017
ksbusari:

u ain't gon reach hundred likes in hundred years to come. u r disillusioned. u av been misled. All what u av typed wit ur hand is total false. u Google rubbish instead of u to get a quran and read. "Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in thier wrong doings to wander blindly" (Quran 1:15) "they are those who have purchased error for guidance, so their commercial was profitless. and they were not guided" (Quran 1:16).
contrary to what u av typed wit ur fingers, Islam is th3 only religion that states in her holy book to be kind to other religion member.
u r doomed. May the wrath if Allah be on u for writing this rubbish in this month Ramadan.
seek Allah's forgiveness and repent.
Quran is ur friend. stop using Google in search of the only way to janat.
The guy don reach 100 already. Go check am[ tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by paddyofboss(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

For your mind now,you have made sense.
He made more sense than what u wrote here

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2017
That your useless janat that doesnt promise women anything since they are not considered humanbeings, spare me that islam bullshit. All your religion knows is using violence and wealth to prpoagate its lies, that is why islam seems to be growing, a God that loves women vs an allah that treats women as second class citizens as shown by ur prophet. To add insult polygamy is allowed. Eww. Dirty religion, the islam of boko haram and fulani herdsmen, no thanks.
To the op, your wife is a human being who can make her decisions, that is why she was given a brain, there is nothing you can do except you want to kill your wife or divorce her if you cant stand it, you are not the first muslim who will marry a christian. Is islam worth, your marriage, happiness and family?
ksbusari:

u ain't gon reach hundred likes in hundred years to come. u r disillusioned. u av been misled. All what u av typed wit ur hand is total false. u Google rubbish instead of u to get a quran and read. "Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in thier wrong doings to wander blindly" (Quran 1:15) "they are those who have purchased error for guidance, so their commercial was profitless. and they were not guided" (Quran 1:16).
contrary to what u av typed wit ur fingers, Islam is th3 only religion that states in her holy book to be kind to other religion member.
u r doomed. May the wrath if Allah be on u for writing this rubbish in this month Ramadan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
ksbusari:
Brother, this is Nigeria, a secular Nation. so sharia is not acceptable. I knw what u r thinking right nw. its going to be a murder case.
Ooooooooops shocked
Navigational error. grin angry
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by WhoBeThisMan: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
These are very strong points you raised here, is this true?
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=zainmaxwell post=57118477][/quote]
I'll pretend I didn't see this.Peace!
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by alBHAGDADI: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Your moniker got me confused. Bia, did you say Mohammed sleeps with eleven women in a night Orgy kinda something cheesy? Used to wear women's clothes Cross dresser ife there cheesy
Please who's Hugh Hefner shocked embarassed sad
Hugh Hefner is a learner where Mohammad is.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
I will attend any religion my hubby joins as long as ot isn't Islam

this is your own personal opinion, the love for this world keeps preventing you from the reality of the hereafter, have you ever read the quran in its meaning in english?, those aren't words of a man.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Kenneth205(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
willzy0909:

You left no stone unturned

Buh wait oo! Mohammed really did that?? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by WhoBeThisMan: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Owodiran1:
Narrated 'Ikrima:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"(may almighty Allah Forgive you for the false thing you just posted. You only posted a sentence in the verse ) in the passage the are two leaders in the verse one believes in God's judgment other one believed in taking laws to his hands. Ask for forgiveness. The problem is not religion the problem is individual's personality. No one should hide under the word religion. Am a Muslim. My wife can practice any religion she wants. What matters most is her behavior.
That guy raised some serious points, pls what I would like you to do is take him point by Point. Not an ambiguous answer

Pls tell me it's not true

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

I'll pretend I didn't see this.Peace!
sallam too am not against u okay bt dont u think u shud ave tell em a beta way for next tym
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHGDADI, repent or it will never be well with you, how can yo type such a blatant & slanderous lie, well, God is watching
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by AuroraB(f): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hugh Hefner is a learner where Mohammad is.
Boom!!!
No wonder shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:
Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.

Should not be a problem, since you intend divorcing her soon.....
Both of you should then have the freedom to practice whatever religion you deem fit....
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

Why not pick up the Holy Qur'an yourself,go through it and show me where you can see all what your friend posted,I recommend you read the English version. I don't engage in religious squabble ,I no get time for that. Peace!

Go and read this Book
'"'The people and Mohammed"'
the thing is, your love for Islam prevents you from seeking for the real truth.
If Islam is a religion of peace, why are 95% of Islamic countries at war with each other?
I have read the Qur'an, and it true, Mohammed married A'isha at a very early age, which is very wrong.

The Qur'an instructed Muslims to kill the infidels (non believers ) meanwhile God instructed Christians to love their neighbors (Both infidels),
now which is a religion of peace?

911 attack, Muslims in some Islamic land celebrated the attack, by dancing on the streets,

75% Muslims don't comdamn the act of terror against non Muslims, No wonder, no Islamic cleric have publicly condemned this.

Shari'a law, places punishment for apostasy as death, meanwhile
Christains who leave the religion can always return to our every loving GOD. we value human lives, but your religion trains you to hate infidels ( mostly Israel and Christians)

if you tell me Islam is a religion of peace, I know your practicing Taquiya ( Islamic practice that allows Muslims to lie to non Muslims, to win the heart of the non Muslim).

You love building mosques on Christian soil, but you burn every single church on your soil.

In America, (Texas) you are allowed to worship peacefully in your mosque, but in Pakistan, Egypt, Iran you blow up every single church, making Christians to worship their own God in silent.

Islam is far from a religion of peace, until you learn to torolate others and live peacefully with one other, it can never be called a religion of peace.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Berbierklaus(f): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Owodiran1:
Narrated 'Ikrima:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" (may almighty Allah Forgive you for the false thing you just posted. You only posted a sentence in the verse ) in the passage the are two leaders in the verse one believes in God's judgment other one believed in taking laws to his hands. Ask for forgiveness. The problem is not religion the problem is individual's personality. No one should hide under the word religion. Am a Muslim. My wife can practice any religion she wants. What matters most is her behavior.
To me this look like y'all saying the same thing about killing people who change their religion from Islam...
I might be wrong tho

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by brightology3: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Markikus:
This one weak me. Abeg who get that lion meme

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by kudzic(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

I will first of advice you to calm down and do t make hasty decisions.

You See, in Islam it is mandated that such a wife is to be killed for leaving Islam. That was the order given by Mohammad to all Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Now, can you kill your wife because of religion? Deep down in your heart, do you think it is the right thing to do? I don't know how long you've been married or whether you have kids together, but pls consider the fact that you love her, kiss her and hold her dearly in your heart before you think about killing her just to please a barbaric religious doctrine.

Have you asked her why she left Islam? Do you honestly think Islam is the way to the truth? Have you juxtaposed your Prophet Muhammad and Yahshua the Messiah to see clearly which of them is worthy to be called the way, the truth and the life?

Below is just a peace of both men and how they treated women. Pls, be honest with yourself for once and see if you've not been deceived, a thing which your wife has discovered.

Enter Jesus

*He brought back a dead girl to life
*He healed a woman with an issue of blood
*He prevented the stoning of a Mary Magdalene
*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation
*Women wept during his trial and crucifixion
*Women wept at his grave due to love for him
*He said men should love their wives
*A woman was the first to hear of his resurrection

Enter mohammad

*He married a 6yr old girl called aisha
*He consummated the marriage when she clocked 9yrs
*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He married his first wife, a 40yr old widow when he was 25
* He Married 11 wives and use to sleep with them all in one night
*Says a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's testimony
*Says 3 things spoil prayers - a donkey, a black dog and a woman
*Prescribed beating of wives
*Prevented women from inheritance
*He wore women's clothes
*He ordered the stoning of an adulterous woman
*He was Killed by poison given to him by a WOMAN

Mind you, everything written above can be verified in the bible and Quran.

google is not your enemy
This is pure blasphemy against our noble prophet,You are a bloody liar ,98% of ur claims are false,Islam is the only religion that conforms with most scientific fact,(Google search scientific facts in holy books).And what u can never understand is the wisdom behind Allah's judgement. meanwhile the holy book with the highest number of contradictions is the bible.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Owodiran1(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
At least you are not blind compare the full verse i posted to just one sentence he posted from the verse
WhoBeThisMan:
That guy raised some serious points, pls what I would like you to do is take him point by Point. Not an ambiguous answer

Pls tell me it's not true
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by fpeter(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:

find out her reasons first before taking any drastic action.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by ivolt: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
jmoore:
She wants to make heaven by being a Christian. I advise you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour too.

smiley

Will you make heaven ?
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by AuroraB(f): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Alex303:
view won ticket for your delight
Kataway you angry

Agbaya, buy advert from Seun grin
See your dirty fingernails sef cheesy
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by WhoBeThisMan: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
ksbusari:

Instead of raining abuses that won't get near the man, Please can you prove him wrong? Defend your religion by saying what you think is the truth with evidences.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by itsmaleekbaby(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2017
ALL LIES!!!
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by adebayo3449(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Any normal human being will know mere reading this article that it is nothing but false .
Buh I still wonder why u need to lie in other to preach ur religion. Can't u just preach saying the truth or do u think the person u are preaching to won't knw u are saying the false things.
Once again bro seek for repentance for u have committed a very big sin.
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by ivolt: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2017
BiggyB242:
I'm a Christian though, if she switches religion I will call off the union and secondly make such she has a little access to the kids to avoid her poisoning their mind- put them in a boarding school.

Poisoning ?
What are you afraid of ?
By your statement you agree that your religion
has no rational basis and your children must be indoctrinated and
prevented from accessing an opposing path.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / Apostle Suleman, Stephanie Otobo And Casino Gamblers - Jideobi Johnmary / Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.