Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312472 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2020
Worlds are meant to be seized. If you believe you can seize the world, who the hell can stop you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Usmanzy(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2020
you are the architect of ur destiny;those are the my late dad told me when he dropped me at the school gate.RIP DAD
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2020
Dad was right ,philosophically, your thought determines your life no matter the present situation, things must be alright for those that believe designedly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:51am On May 23, 2020
Designedly, this nairalander stopped the continuation of this game for some time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
Time is the determinant of the expected change, remember that the only thing constant in life is change which happens with time.

Wait a minute!! Time and change are really pari passu.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2020
Passu and pari... Hmmm, I'm hearing/seeing these words for the first time. I believe they mean interchangeble or vice versa-ish, right?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:10pm On May 24, 2020
Right question for the one and only Ginomel to answer. Wordplay is essential. Joyfullyjoyous, your moniker makes me joyfully joyous.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
Joyfyllyjoyous people are nice to relate with.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Joyous mood triggered by a beautiful thread that compels us be on our feet to learn and double our smartness especially when you see words like pari passu which Means "equal or side by side"

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
Side rhyme with slide, bide, bride and tide.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:28pm On May 24, 2020
Tide also rhymes confide, reside, beside, inside, outside, cyanide. Word play, story telling ability, rhymes, charisma, good lyrical content etc are some of the qualities a good rapper should possess.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2020
Johntitus:
Tide also rhymes confide, reside, beside, inside, outside, cyanide. Word play, story telling ability, rhymes, charisma, good lyrical content etc are some of the qualities a good rapper should possess.

Posses integrity, it's my great advice to you all, because good name they say ,is better than silver and gold.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by illicit(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2020
Gold is shiny, metallic and expensive, many people have never seen it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2020
It is invariably tested with fire before it becomes what we know it as, says the Holy Bible
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:36am On May 25, 2020
Bible, I think, is the most read book in the world.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Rejomar(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2020
World of distress,in you we are
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 12:12am On May 26, 2020
Are you sure of your statement, dear poster above me? What happened to the world of ease, comfort, and prosperity?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
prosperity of others does not require that others be poor but it is the other way round in this country I found myself...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 4:08pm On May 26, 2020
Myself could be a pronoun or noun, only when you know the language very well can you answer correctly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by oneda(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2020
Correctly put, knowledge designated tomato a fruit but wisdom it is who said you are not to put tomato in a fruit salad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
Salad made of fruit cannot entail tomatoes? Who said that?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by leksite120(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2020
That was not said by someone I know, I've not heard it before
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2020
Before Abraham, Jesus was.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2020
Was Jesus before Noah too?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2020
Too sound the same as two, just as sea has the same sound as see. Homophones, they are. Part the complexity of the English Language
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2020
Language barrier has been d major obstacle for me marrying my fiancee
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2020
Fiancee doesn't understand your language? No worries, I can teach her Spanish. Just introduce her to me or me to her wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2020
her language has nothing to do with marriage bro... Just get an interpreter to get the job done... BankyGee... Respect Sir..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Usmanzy(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
sir,i can speak 17 indigenous and 7 foreign languages im readily available to do the interpreting job only if shes beautiful
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
Beautiful? My dear she is a princess,a queen and an angel combine.....@Bankygee,thank you so much for d offer but I have to decline...before pesin thing go become another pesin own.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2020
Own your thing, I own my thing, na so stinginess take start o. Share what you have with your brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.