Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310700 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by letitrainnow(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Forget it for good. He is gone and gone forever.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by letitrainnow(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2020
Forever O Lord, your words is settled in heaven.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Heaven is full of joy and it's only for the saints
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Saints and kings of the past, teach us how to live in peace. By the way, letitrainnow and beajhea, welcome to our humble thread, we are happy to see you, God bless you. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amen! Alleluia! That is what the twenty-four elders keep saying before God. This, I am trying to comprehend.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Comprehend and explain to me brotherly. It's confusing that all we are going to do in heaven is to sing till kingdom come.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Come on, will you get out of here? Man don suffer. I remember amongst many others when I been use orange water drink garri. Been broke before?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Before I usually buy ewa egoyin #30 and eat it with fufu #50 with pure water #20 and that will carry me for d whole day.....chaiiii man been done suffer.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Suffer no get family my people. I don cook white rice come pour red oil on top as stew.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Stew as in red oil stew or red oil as stew......abeg this ur own pass me oooo.when u think urs is the worst,my brother cool down and listen to others then u will give thanks to God.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
God has done a lot, na we no wan thank am bros.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bros,God has been wonderful in so many ways in my life.and I can never ever thank him enough
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Enough of being ungrateful, even the sermon I heard in church today was "Thanksgiving" and I've made up my mind to thank God at all time! smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Time to share something for my people.....Bankygee,johntitus and my other fellow comrades

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Comrades and fellow Nairalanders, that picture above me looks enticing.. won't mind coming along with a bottle of Pepsi.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Davidzy23:
Comrades and fellow Nairalanders, that picture above me looks enticing.. won't mind coming along with a bottle of Pepsi.....
Pepsi taste bad, I'll prefer a bottle of vodka
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vodka is nice, but will it go with that thing in that picture above? @gentlesinna, thanks for the meal. Is that bread?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bread? I thought it looks more like a baked gala or a does it really look like a bread? all the same its made from flour...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Flour has the same sound as flower. I use to pronounce flour as floor.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Flo-or , flo-wer and flo-ur. anyone with sharp eyes, what did you notice?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
notice how swollen it is? It might be an overrated puff puff after all.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2020
All of them are still made of flour.but the name of this one is called plain sausage role and not the gala type.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
type whatever name u mind calling it...As far as it is consumable no problem
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Problem is inevitable when you make it a habit to consume large amount of junk food. Well, I can't help it. I love food that are junk!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Junk foods are not really for me cos they dont give the taste I savor and can't even satisfy someone's hunger..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by beajhea(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Hunger kills a lot people every year..
Let's be grateful
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Grateful for what? For food or for life?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Life is important because only a living soul can feel hunger, not the dead
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Usmanzy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dead or alive(DOA)that film was the bomb then,how time flies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Flies is an understatement bro, that film was popular then
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
'Then' and 'Now' are two different things. Remember when Nollywood was fire no be now everything is crumbling. Shout out to you Mr Ibu, you're my role model.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.