Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312545 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2020
Brother,I can share a thing with but I can't share thing with........if you know you know.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Know thyself, man. That was a wise statement by Socrates
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good afternoon to you all ���❤️��

New comedy alart. Another funny comedy skit dropped please click the link to watch. And please share to friends. Please subscribe to our channel to not miss any upload from us. Subscription is free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbXPn3v4Wzk
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Socrates the great philosopher and a man of great ideas..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Ideas and creativity won't kill us on this thread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thread, according to 2019 research by Bankygee, Davidzy23, gentlesinna et al , will never see extinction.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Extinction cannot come for this thread even in 20 years - if Jesus tarries.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
freedom is a kind of prison here...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tarries, the plural of tarry. This thread is gonna tarry for a long time, if you agree, click like, if you don't click share.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Share and Like are good features of Nairaland but I don't know why someone can see the name of a sharer but can't see that of a liker
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Liker name need to be seen too just like sharer.......just like the way I like my guys Bankygee,johntitus and everyone of us that has been giving life to this thread.....I say more butter in ur bread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bread can be delicious without butter actually, but since it is a prayer, we recieve it. Do you know that bread can also go with hot beans? tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beans and bread also known as "24 hours"just eat it and keep drinking water till the day runs out.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Icezikagu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Com fanta bulate
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Out of my life poverty, in Jesus name. I don't want to eat beans and bread and shock it with water all day. Wait a min, have u tried soft agege bread and "ewa agonyi" before?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Before I was born and now I am getting old, I have never tasted "ewa agoyin" before. Is it a type of beans or a name given to someone's beans, expantiate...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Expatiate? there's nothing to expatiate bro just try eating it and come tell us of your experience....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Experience they say is the best teacher. Since the last time my babe told me her period came late, my people, I have never played with condoms.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Condoms come handy. Never forget this
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
This condom of a thing bust last 4 months when I was using it on my girl.now she is pregnant with twins.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Twins? Oh my goodness!!! I'm so happy for you gentlesinna. When are we coming over for, you know, owambe?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Owambe rice is dope, especially when you combine it with the leaf moimoi shocked. Lord God please, I don't want to miss the the last owambe, my people, have u heard about the last owambe? (https://activechristianity.org/what-does-the-bible-say-about-the-bride-and-the-marriage-of-the-lamb)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Owambe on that last day nor go funny oh... Some people will eat rice and rice will eat some people ahswear shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ahswear, at first it was not funny when d news was broke to me after the scan results came out.i was scared and dumbfounded but as time goes on I feel privileged.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Privileged? I don't think so. YOU'RE A LIVING LEGEND! In the infamous words of Samuel L. Jackson in the movie 'SHAFT', ''it's my(your) duty to please that booty".
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
booty? isnt that what the back of a car is called or can someone explain ...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Explain what bro? You of all people should know that booty means female backside grin No dey pretend

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pretend-ing not to know what we are talking about. Lol... Anyways, has anyone heard from my friend Osama bin Laden lately?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lately? No, but I remember that I have one of his memes. Check it out below. You'll like it grin

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
It was a great feeling and relief to Americans when they heard Osama was dead....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dead physically but his actions still linger in their memories
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by beajhea(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2020
memories that can't be forgotten

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.