Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91458 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
if it was my Christy Mack I totally would
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mark of the beast...It must not b 666

I wonder y pple spoil their skin with useless drawings undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Elliotmarvelous: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Check out this channel for keyboard/piano tutorials for Nigerians https://www.youtube.com/elliotmarvelous
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Her body na blackboard or drawing sheet. I am nt understanding?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by aolawale025: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
To each one, his own
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by lilybonny(f): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yuck, they look so disgusting undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am not comfortable with tattoo freakers their odour is unpleasant undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
flomo124:
Am not comfortable with tattoo freakers their odour is unpleasant undecided
oh wooww that is such a lie

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
how
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
how?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by pandoras08(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
this one done miss road o. I'd like to see when she is 60-70 years old
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by assyn(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much

I don't mind your tattoos boo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Tiredoffakeshit: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shedding tattoo Tears
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by ra4fo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
its a flaming No from me. thank you!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
I love her ass
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by wristbangle: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:

Oh really? I thought people like you who admire tattoo may like it even if it's gross. Between can't see a sign of it on your profile picture. cool
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
Na so? No wahalla.. Carry go oo grin How far?
see Oyibo wey dey form NAIJA.... you be haf cas?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by habibg10: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=LubeyNaijaBlog post=57102546]This couple's loved up photos are currently going viral with different reactions coming in from people.

So over to you guys, can you take a lady like this to mama at home...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/guys-can-you-date-lady-with-so-much.html?m=1

The body feels so irritating to me...can't evn bear to luk at a lady evn wit a single tattoo not to talk of this.....Gush
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
She didn't think of how she'll look when she gets old
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

see Oyibo wey dey form NAIJA.... you be haf cas?
I no b halfcast ooo I dey Swedish bae...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is ratchet. The guy real ugly too.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mehn i hate tatoo girls with passion.I've experienced one n its demonic,you'l be driven by it at all times undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:

Phuck you doing here? Stay away from this forum for sake of your sanity. The only reason you got 14 likes for your comment is because they looked at your profile and saw you are white. If you were an African you would be labelled a w.hore. Trust me. That's how they think. They don't think like normal human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
I no b halfcast ooo I dey Swedish bae...
lol... who teach you my local English naw? where you learn am from?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
nelson7777:
Wats she's wearing

Where r all my niggers dat rocked dis??

Correct man. We dey call am 'Moses' for this way.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
banmee:

Phuck you doing here? Stay away from this forum for sake of your sanity. The only reason you got 14 likes for your comment is because they looked at your profile and saw you are white. If you were an African you would be labelled a w.hore. Trust me. That's how they think. They don't think like normal human beings.
how do they think bro?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

how do they think bro?

Lets put it this way; Put an Ape side by side with most Nigerians in Nigeria and you'll be better of choosing the Ape. Apes have a better thought process.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by jakandeola(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lewaluv:
This is ratchet. The guy real ugly too.
sweet boobs
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by SheldonCooper: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.

That is Birkenstock na?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
banmee:

Lets put it this way; Put an Ape side by side with most Nigerians in Nigeria and you'll be better of choosing the Ape. Apes have a better thought process.
That's your opinion though, and you're entitle to it... I quite understand you, I'm a Nigerian and I have a different opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by banmee(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

That's your opinion though, and you're entitle to it... I quite understand you, I'm a Nigerian and I have a different opinion.

Why wouldn't you? You are used to the insanity.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Why wouldn't you? You are used to the insanity.
lol... ain't used to nothing bro. you don't expect me to start saying stuff about my country... do you?

there's no perfect race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.