Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56739 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by AfonjaBoston: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fg
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:

The bottom line is that the message has been conveyed and interpreted. The manner, route and language is negligible!

WTF? Are you seriously kidding me? A government office is been wickedly unprofessional and you are excusing them? Ahba

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by aguiyi2: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jesus wept*
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by amuokuko: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
It would be ideal, if the Director of the LG be queried by the Ministry of Education for killing English.....
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by felixomor: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
How will the nation move forward when people like these are in power?

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by bikefab(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abo.ki has murdered English.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by MARKone(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
In Harshiness

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wadetaw202: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:
This is so hilarious! A Query letter given to an employee of Toro local government of Bauchi state was shared by a Facebook user and the errors in the letter are out of this world!
First is the Heading of the letter; Query was spelt as "Quiry", then a bunch of other spelling and typo errors in the body of the letter. And to say it was signed by the Director!... Read the letter below...
[img]https://3.bp..com/-BhUd3AhI5KI/WTFU2Dx8ONI/AAAAAAAABVE/j5sStcWNdEAjlBPdWmGujIOy0f1Pb0cagCLcB/s640/toro.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-aC4ezLXJNO4/WTFU4CRS9TI/AAAAAAAABVI/p6tNCixUpEQYMWw1CmYQg6mMSQjej3LwwCLcB/s640/toro2.jpg[/img]

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/read-this-quiry-letter-given-to.html

Where is the quiry. Can't find it

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by annnikky(f): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
The typist should've corrected all the mistakes than typing all d errors in the letter or maybe the mistake is from d typist undecided
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by herkeym001(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Quiry Letter

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by tenny07(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
What are you talking about...........................oh nah fasten?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Organs(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
You all will see this letter and laugh, but not smart enough to connect the dots when you're told that Chibok girls couldn't speak "GOOD" english....
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
BLOOD OF MOSES.

They would have use Hausa type the letter naa.

Please don't let Queen Elizabeth to see this letter.

And you think Queen Eli will be happy with this?

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roseey0(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just tire
Is it your phone...
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
nellyelitz:
Don't be surprise the oga issuing this query is the most educated officer

I doubt if you are adequately educated too. Kindly go through your comment again. I am sure you would detect some grammatical blunders in it.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ciggy000(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
yet all the juicy jobs goes to them and N-power to those with first class in english SMH
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ephi321(f): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
This has to be a joke. It can't be true.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by westlife79(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
BLOOD OF MOSES.

They would have use Hausa type the letter naa.

Please don't let Queen Elizabeth to see this letter.
USED not use.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Roon9:

WTF? Are you seriously kidding me? A government office is beign wickedly unprofessional and you are excusing them? Ahba

Are you for real? grin
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Reference(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Vicoch:
lol, auto correct cheesy... bunch of idiats

Auto correct overload. You wan burn ya handset.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
ciggy000:
yet all the juicy jobs goes to them and N-power to those with first class in english SMH

Yeah that's how we roll..... FIRS, NNPC, CBN for us. Kuku manage your N-power bros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Ferdinandu(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm not surprised. Northern Nigeria is quarreling with Western education. He would have written it in Arabic to save face.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Daddybright1986(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
See another buhari brother here......quality education is are sure RIP English

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:
This has to be a joke. It can't be true.

My thought.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
At compared to Dino Melaye the care taker chairman is working. cool
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by lincs25(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chai

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by w1sEmAn: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
If you issue me this letter,my reply bellow

RE-QUERRY
I am not understanding the language you use in writing this letter,please can you go back to school and learn use of English then come and re-write your querry letter?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by dayleke: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
nellyelitz:
my oga this one is far from typo you can see from the heading...

His sarcasm is lost on you ni fa?
He's referring to you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by dayleke: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Illiterate will soon blame typo. grin grin

Your sarcasm is lost on him...
Lol...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Edu3Again:
No wonder why they need corpers there.
The illiteracy in the North is abysmal. sad

Yet they rule us the educated ones. angry

The South needs to wake up.

You mean the illiterates parading as corpers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.