Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56736 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by DSoj(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abokinized letter.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by humblemikel(f): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Roon9:
My dear that's definitely what you get when " Education is are sure"! Next shocked
say whatttttttttttttttttttt
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by r2beez(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
oviejnr:
The result of having a cattle herdsman as secretary, when we say go to school but some of them embrace farming and condemned Western education cheesy cheesy

Chief what is wrong with farming.
Being a former doesn't mean ure an illiterate.
Let's just say they have chosen to be an illiterate farmer.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
humblemikel:

say whatttttttttttttttttttt

Lol
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by symbianDON(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
I swear the typist, the person who wrote the letter and the illiterate man who signed it should be arrested immediately and charged to court for brutal assault, murder and burial of the English language!!! aaaaah! aaaaaaaahhh!!! this is just too much

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Are you for real? grin

Been! It's auto correct Jor! Y'all play too much
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin

Says the man who doesn't know the meaning of "illiterates"
and "student".

I understand that your Almajiri schools don't care
about the English language.

You can wallow in your ignorance for all I care as it appears
your situation can't be helped.
Are you for real? You mean nursery school pupils should be referred to as students? Please what do they study in nursery schools? You can shout "Almajiri" from now till eternity, it doesn't absolve you of the word "illiterate". Meanwhile, before you throw any other junk into my mention, I will advise you to look up the meanings of the following; student, pupil and illiterate.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Roon9:

Been! It's auto correct Jor! Y'all play too much
Still wrong.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Since my handset is belonging to me, I can post anything on NL. Even Seun can't serve me a quarry (query) letter.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Vernor(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:

The bottom line is that the message has been conveyed and interpreted. The manner, route and language is negligible!
I love u, @ least the message have been conveyed. Oyinbo is not our lingual franca , do u speak English in your house or office except for official meeting the rest is our own language . Laffs
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by andyanders: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
I hope that we don't have any of them as part of our senators and representatives. In fact, this country is something else. You find their likes in the government holding strategic positions in this country. How can someone from these areas with their partners from those areas be part of decision making in this country?

From the East, West and south, nobody will grant a child with higher grades to go to any good higher institutions in this country, rather it will be given to those from the northern states and at the end, the products is just what the above letter has exposed.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by galaxy2020(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
wait until You read Buhari's unedited letters, you will know that this one try.....

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by donlucabrazi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Are you for real? You mean nursery school pupils should be referred to as students? Please what do they study in nursery schools? You can shout "Almajiri" from now till eternity, it doesn't absolve you of the word "illiterate". Meanwhile, before you throw any other junk into my mention, I will advise you to look up the meanings of the following; student, pupil and illiterate.
easy bro!
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

It is pointless arguing with an arrogant ignoramus.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

It is pointless arguing with an arrogant ignoramus.

Illiterate, duck off my mention.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
donlucabrazi:
easy bro!

Yeah, meaningS, prove me wrong or stfu.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by erimmy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
English has been murdered and buried by these people.Ask them to go to school,they will say that islamiya is the best.

This is exactly how they introduced "COORDINATOR" in lieu of ACTING into a constitutional transmitted letter to the national Assembly, allegedly written by the President.

Sometimes, I just wonder how we get to share the same political space with these people.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by adonismuller(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols,shift make i faint,the person that wrote this letter and the person that
did the typing should be the one to recieve a query after that the should go for mid term break
I wanted to take you serious till read your "error free grammar"

teacher don't teach me nonsense....
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
erimmy:
English has been murdered and buried by these people.Ask them to go to school,they will say that islamiya is the best.

This is exactly how they introduced "COORDINATOR" in lieu of ACTING into a constitutional transmitted letter to the national Assembly, allegedly written by the President.

Sometimes, I just wonder how we get to share the same political space with these people.

Imagine who is complaining of sharing political space on account of literacy. What is the job of a president/acting president?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Illiterate, duck off my mention.
Almajiri boy, how was begging today ?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

Almajiri boy, how was begging today ?
Begging was good today. But you are a stark illiterate.
As I have earlier stated, you may continue to shout "Almajiri" till the end of time, but you are STARK ILLITERATE.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Begging was good today. But you are a stark illiterate.
Did you get any left-over food to eat ?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

Did you get any left-over food to eat ?
Everything was good. But you are a STARK ILLITERATE.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Don't dodge the question, what do you mean by everything ?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
this is a what happens when you get employed based on who you know,mteeew angry
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

Don't dodge the question, what do you mean by everything ?
Okay, yeah, I got the left-over to eat. But have you looked up the meanings of the words? If you haven't, pls do before throwing any other poo into my mention. I have answered your question, pls answer mine as well.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by latsy: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

This is hilarious, I never knew herdsmen understand English.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by jakandeola(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
English is not mu language
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ciggy000(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
modsfucker:

Yeah that's how we roll..... FIRS, NNPC, CBN for us. Kuku manage your N-power bros grin
with all the nnpc, firs, cbn and d likes, all d beggars on d street of d south are from the north more so the north has remain the most underdeveloped and impoverished region where sin of fornication becomes u guys punishment for meningitis SMH
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Evablizin(f): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
adonismuller:
I wanted to take you serious till read your "error free grammar"

teacher don't teach me nonsense....
lols thanks
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by eliwa47(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
You are very correct. Just take a look.
This is serious! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.