Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56738 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
ciggy000:

with all the nnpc, firs, cbn and d likes, all d beggars on d street of d south are from the north more so the north has remain the most underdeveloped and impoverished region where sin of fornication becomes u guys punishment for meningitis SMH

Well, you are ill informed about the North. Meanwhile I quoted you saying the North grabs all the lucrative jobs leaving you with N-power. Why are you now trying to retract? We are Arewa, we make the rules grin if it pains you.... Visit the nearest bridge
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by sfinkzslot(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
this shit just made me fart!!! angry
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Beign.
I know it was typo, just joking, don't take it serious. Cheers.

Lols! Me sef com taya
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by sshalom(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
It cannot be true! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
modsfucker:

Which Chairman are you talking about? The letter was not signed by any chairman please, someone signed for him. Stop this display of ignorance abeg.

Perhaps you signed the letter on his behalf, remember excuses are mark of failures.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Sunshine1969: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
The certificate of the issuer of the query should be from Toro nto !

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by emmalexabl(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Am still searching for the so called letter... angry angry
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ashawopikin(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dis one weak me

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by adecares(f): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thinking Why am i not surprised? Oh yes! because the letter is from the north.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The writer must be one of those that latche on to every fancy word they hear without properly learning their properties and usage. grin grin grin one can tell he's so angry, he forgot to proofread.

Anyways, the reporter should expect a subsequent quary for his continua romance with the media tongue
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Mbediogu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
The fruit of concessional JAMB and Universities' policies. Tomorrow, he may become Nigerian Ambassador to one great/ sophisticated nation. Nigeria una ntoooo! nmeeee!

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Klington: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
I will rather die than commit suicide grin grin grin grin

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Enykings(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
youngest:
English is not our language

Don't type this nonsense again.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by InvertedHammer: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
The letter is fake.

The position of the alphabets does not match the position of the paper. Page 2 makes it obvious.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Quinblis: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Even if it shld be a typographic error,it is expected that you read b4 signing because ur signature is ur identity..... When you say English is not our language then use ur dialect in official documents/communication.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
The pic?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Welcomme: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

You mean this type of English? grin

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ciggy000(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
modsfucker:

Well, you are ill informed about the North. Meanwhile I quoted you saying the North grabs all the lucrative jobs leaving you with N-power. Why are you now trying to retract? We are Arewa, we make the rules grin if it pains you.... Visit the nearest bridge
Bleep u as ur name implies
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by dabrightt: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:
This is so hilarious! A Query letter given to an employee of Toro local government of Bauchi state was shared by a Facebook user and the errors in the letter are out of this world!
First is the Heading of the letter; Query was spelt as "Quiry", then a bunch of other spelling and typo errors in the body of the letter. And to say it was signed by the Director!... Read the letter below...
[img]https://3.bp..com/-BhUd3AhI5KI/WTFU2Dx8ONI/AAAAAAAABVE/j5sStcWNdEAjlBPdWmGujIOy0f1Pb0cagCLcB/s640/toro.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-aC4ezLXJNO4/WTFU4CRS9TI/AAAAAAAABVI/p6tNCixUpEQYMWw1CmYQg6mMSQjej3LwwCLcB/s640/toro2.jpg[/img]

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/read-this-quiry-letter-given-to.html

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by LordBuchi(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language

Hmmmm...u should have known this fact in the days of Patience Jonathan.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2017
God!!!Nigeria is finished nothing dey again!
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nothernstar: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2017
What else do expect from a place that bears TORO as a name. TORO means foolishness, mumu. Sos!!!
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

Perhaps you signed the letter on his behalf, remember excuses are mark of failures.

Nah... If I should sign on that kinda paper, the errors would be too many to forgive. Even the recipient of the query would sue me for mass murder of English language.

Meanwhile, the last time I checked they say possession is better than knowhow. Dangote doesn't know how to operate most of the machines in his factories but he owns them.

When faced with an option to choose between Chairmanship and Oratory, I would gladly go for the power. Let he who knows how to speak fluently remain my subordinate.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2017
nothernstar:
What else do expect from a place that bears TORO as a name. TORO means foolishness, mumu. Sos!!!

Correct the error in your comment first bro. You have no professional right to comment on this thread. Someone who cannot create a two line error free sentence should not speak about grammar.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2017
adecares:
Thinking Why am i not surprised? Oh yes! because the letter is from the north.

Your southern comment carries another error. That letter "I" should always be capital. Secondly, in the above context, the I was supposed to come before the "am'.

Ohhh don't tell me you haven't been taught that in school. angry

Take this as a correction from the North.

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2017
modsfucker:

Your southern comment carries another error. That letter "I" should always be capital. Ohhh don't tell me you haven't been taught that in school. Take this as a correction from the North.

He is obviously an illiterate. Just look at his spelling of "north". Also, take a look at the write-up composed by a "graduate".

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
nextprince:

He is obviously an illiterate. Just look at his spelling of "north". Also, take a look at the write-up composed by a "graduate".

Ohh yeah, the 'north' escaped my radar grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by mazzdoff: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2017
The query letter is even more better than this one served in Katsina State.

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2017
mazzdoff:
The query letter is even more better than this one served in Katsina State.
Take a look at this.
Meanwhile, I put it to you that you are an illiterate as evident in the emboldened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols,shift make i faint,the person that wrote this letter and the person that did the typing should be the one to recieve a query after that the should go for mid term break

And this your "recieve" though, sigh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.