Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56737 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
latsy:

This is hilarious, I never knew herdsmen understand English.

At least you have learnt something today. But be consistent, are you talking about herdsmen or Almajiris?
But why are you running away from the question? I repeat, look up the meanings of these words; student, pupil and illiterate.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Okay, yeah, I got the left-over to eat. But have you looked up the meanings of the words? If you haven't, pls do before throwing any other poo into my mention. I have answered your question, pls answer mine as well.
Stop being silly, I can't help your lazy ass do a simple task
as checking dictionary. I understand you may not have access
to a physical one due to your peculiar situation but you can always
google it.

How do you see your future when the only asset you have is
religion ?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

google it.

religion ?

Stop changing the topic. We are talking about your pathetic English and you are diverting to religion having earlier shifted to being an Almajiri. You need to look up the meanings of those words and stop being a STARK ILLITERATE that you are.
I repeat, you can continue to be shouting "Almajiri" till the end of time, but you are a STARK ILLITERATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by DonTim1: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language

Don't even go there, isn't it same English the Director was taught in school, his forms he filled in school, application for the job, employment letter? This is what u get when u employ "my-brother" over skilled/qualified personnel.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Stop changing the topic. We are talking about your pathetic English and you are diverting to religion. You need to look up the meanings of those words and stop being a STARK ILLITERATE that you are.

I see you are getting there, fortunately, you can't use sword or dagger through the internet.
Your entire state probably don't have a single dictionary and I advised you to use google,
why are you fuming over my simple suggestion ?

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by omoelerin1: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
oviejnr:
The result of having a cattle herdsman as secretary, when we say go to school but some of them embrace farming and condemned Western education cheesy cheesy
there is nothing wrong in embracing farming, mr. Westerner, ok? Who tells you it is only the uneducated that are going into farming? Shebi you don go school finish, make you na begin dey chop book and biro why you na come complain about high cost of garri
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

I see you are getting there, fortunately, you can't use sword or dagger through the internet.
Your entire state probably don't have a single dictionary and I advised you to use google,

Nay! I have actually wasted time on this incorrigible STARK ILLITERATE. From Almajiri to religion, all in a bid to change the topic from his pathetic English. You know what, I don't waste time on illiterates.

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by uzoedinbrugh(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
What a mischievous grammar. ..... na who pay this mallam school fees.

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Nay! I have actually wasted time on this incorrigible STARK ILLITERATE. From Almajiri to religion, all in a bid to change the topic from his pathetic English. You know what, I don't waste time on illiterates.

Don't run away yet, Almajiris may be uncivilized but are not cowards.
Go ahead and check the meaning of those words, trust me, you won't
die from trying.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by omoelerin1: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
PehaKaso:
Products of "QUOTA SYSTEM"
I dey hail una ooo.
what has quota system got to do with this one now? is it not within their local govt that it happened?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
modsfucker:

I doubt if you are adequately educated too. Kindly go through your comment again. I am sure you would detect some grammatical blunders in it.

If the chairman could detect and find the errors in the "quiry" letter he signed,
we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by uchwar1: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:

The bottom line is that the message has been conveyed and interpreted. The manner, route and language is negligible!
I can't reply this "quiry" because I don't understand what it means. it is highly not negligible
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Apina(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language
Then he should have served him the query in Hausa. undecided
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by olaolu52: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls someone should interpret that query from igbo to english
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Origin(f): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
If you only knew how many white folks can't read or write.

And English is their language o.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Sike(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS QUERY...............
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wailersarefools: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
ivolt:

[/s]
Nonsense trash.
Defend your english and stop changing the topic.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wailersarefools: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
ivolt:

Don't run away yet, Almajiris may be uncivilized but are not cowards.
Go ahead and check the meaning of those words, trust me, you won't
die from trying.
[/s]
More trash.
Defend your rubbish English and stop changing.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by gozzynes(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Its alright. We will query someone else for that letter.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wailersarefools: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
DonTim1:

Don't even go there, isn't it same English the Director was taught in school, his forms he filled in school, application for the job, employment letter? This is what u get when u employ "my-brother" over skilled/qualified personnel.
[/s]
Nonsense trash.
Igbos speak worse English.
Igbos are illiterates.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash.
Defend your english and stop changing the topic.

Sorry, don't debate kids, tell your boss to show up.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wailersarefools: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
ivolt:

Sorry, don't debate kids, tell your boss to show up.
[/s]
Trash trash trash. He obviously don't have your time. You keep changing the line of argument.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wailersarefools: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
ivolt:

google it.

religion ?
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. When they hold them very well they start yarning opata. Stick to your yeye argument.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Trash trash trash. He obviously don't have your time. You keep changing the line of argument.

Why did I even reply you, a kid whose entire grammar is based
on three words(shatap, trash and fools) and can’t construct a correct
sentence, the worse part is that you claim to be an engineer.

Please go back to school(not an Almajiri school).
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wailersarefools: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
ivolt:

Why did I even reply you, a kid whose entire grammar is based
on three words(shatap, trash and fools) and can’t construct a correct
sentence, the worse part is that you claim to be an engineer.

Please go back to school(not an Almajiri school).
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Stick to your yeye English argument and stop changing. When they meet superior argument they start yarning opata. Nonsense trash.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Maski87: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please write in boko haram if you dont know turenchi.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Incompetent fools every where what do you expect.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Still wrong.

Baba I be engineering graduate o. Teach me English na

I swear I av no bleeping idea as to how that statement can be corrected
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Roon9:

Baba I be engineering graduate o. Teach me English na
Being.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Being.

Bros na being I first write na. U said wrong
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Roon9:

Bros na being I first write na. U said wrong
Beign.
I know it was typo, just joking, don't take it serious. Cheers.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by modsfucker: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

If the chairman could detect and find the errors in the "quiry" letter he signed,
we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Which Chairman are you talking about? The letter was not signed by any chairman please, someone signed for him. Stop this display of ignorance abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.