Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56735 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Evablizin(f): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
suaveabbey:

And this your "recieve" though, sigh.
lols teacher pls correct me nah
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by bassydue(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
In no distance time you will hear the name of this director now as minister, how do you expect Nigeria to grow.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by samylinks: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language
Nonsense,,,,, why do we spend money on school? Although mistake is inevitable but it is an excuse.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by erimmy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
nextprince:

Imagine who is complaining of sharing political space on account of literacy. What is the job of a president/acting president?
Unfortunately,comprehension is still a very big issue with you as well.I bet,your confusion is stemmed from the phrase "IN LIEU" which you,just as the same people I was referring to don't really know the meaning.

Please, go dig up what the phrase stands for because quoting my mention. Imagine you asking me silly question.Lest I forget,go check out the difference between a Coordinator and Acting.

Retards everywhere.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
erimmy:
Unfortunately,comprehension is still a very big issue with you as well.I bet,your confusion is stemmed from the phrase "IN LIEU" which you,just as the same people I was referring to don't really know the meaning.

Please, go dig up what the phrase stands for because quoting my mention. Imagine you asking me silly question.Lest I forget, go check out the difference between a Coordinator and Acting.

Retards everywhere.

Shut up. All these damage control won't absolve you of the grammatical blunders. What is "constitutional transmitted letter"? Which grammar is that? Go and find out the meaning of adverb and stop this bare-faced display of illiteracy. Also, it is only an illiterate that can't differentiate between proper and common nouns, otherwise, you wouldn't have written "national Assembly" while trying to condemn a poorly scripted note. Besides, who is talking about "in lieu"? You must have just learnt that expression. I ask again, what is the difference between co-ordinator of government affairs and president in terms of job specification? I repeat, you are an illiterate as evident in the emboldened.

3 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
samylinks:
Nonsense,,,,, why do we spend money on school? Although mistake is inevitable but it is an excuse.

Actually, mistakes are allowed, but what you composed here cannot be described as a mistake, it is arrant nonsense. Go and learn English if you must condemn others in its use.

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by erimmy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
nextprince:

Shut up. All these damage control won't absolve you of the grammatical blunders. What is "constitutional transmitted letter"? Which grammar is that? Go and find out the meaning of adverb and stop this bare-faced display of illiteracy. Also, it is only an illiterate that can't differentiate between proper and common nouns, otherwise, you wouldn't have written "national Assembly" while trying to condemn a poorly scripted note. Besides, who is talking about "in lieu"? You must have just learnt that expression. I ask again, what is the difference between co-ordinator of government affairs and president in terms of job specification? I repeat, you are an illiterate as evident in the emboldened.
I can imagine what you went through during your high school days (that's if you had one).

Your empty skull head never took into consideration that for easy comprehension, your composition should be in paragraphs and not this type of packed write-up you write .

Quote me when you are able to compose a readable essay.Otherwise,get off my mention and find something reasonable to do with your miserable life.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2017
erimmy:
I can imagine what you went through during your high school days (that's if you had one).

Your empty skull head never took into consideration that for easy comprehension, your composition should be in paragraphs and not this type of packed write-up you write .

Quote me when you are able to compose a readable essay.Otherwise,get off my mention and find something reasonable to do with your miserable life.

Rather than defending his poo, the stark illiterate has escaped through a "crack" and throwing of tantrums. Actually, most illiterates are characterised by the latter.
Hehehe, you are in doubt if I had attended a high school? Okay, to clear that doubt, I did not attend even a primary school, so stop assuming. Note the inherent correction to that emboldened crap in parenthesis, you don't "have high schools", you simply attend them. The question now is; of what use is your "high school" education since, apparently, you can't make a simple correct sentence in English language without a single blunder?
Illiteracy sucks grin grin grin.
**waiting for the next junk**

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by tooth4tooth: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.