Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56789 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ogashman(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
the person dat typed the letter should run,I repeat he should run to the principal of his secondary sch and demand without barking down for his school fees from Junior to senior school.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Reference(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
brunofarad:
This is grammatical innuendo grin
I wonder if they ignore the Microsoft word suggestions as well when they type letters in that side of the country

grin Microsoft has no suggestion for such cryptocratic misma disma..... I sent a copy to their help desk. They asked me to dial 911....that I needed help fast....

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
oviejnr:
The result of having a cattle herdsman as secretary, when we say go to school but some of them embrace farming and condemned Western education cheesy cheesy
When they will be relying on quota system!
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by DexteryJoe(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nairalanders una dey laff?, this r d kinda pple that lead u guys, make una dey there dey form correct Grammarians and yet be led by a bunch of English inefficient herdsmen
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Reference(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well at least the stamp maker could spell the word 'housing' correctly. Why couldn't oga see it when he hammered it down.....see why anger no good. Well I hope he hates social media as he seems.Might just comitt suicide if he dares.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by eliwa47(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thank God its understandable, some so call graduates can't construct this! Lol
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by dayleke: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
w1sEmAn:
If you issue me this letter,my reply bellow

RE-QUERRY
I am not understanding the language you use in writing this letter,please can you go back to school and learn use of English then come and re-write your querry letter?

QUERRY?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
eliwa47:
You are very correct. Just take a look.

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by miqos02(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
dogara sef get faction for bauchi state?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Illiterate will soon blame typo. grin grin

A nursery school student knows the meaning of "illiterate",
it is unfortunate that you don't.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

A nursery school student pupil knows the meaning of "illiterate",
it is unfortunate that you don't.

Fixed.
Many illiterates on Nairaland.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by biomustry: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
nellyelitz:
Don't be surprise the oga issuing this query is the most educated officer
We are not surprise grin
My brother
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by aamstih: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
I doubt the possibility, how would the person be that intelligent to cite a section of the constitution yet very dumb in basic spellings?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Meanwhile these morons are spending 600 million to build mosques. Case of misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by biomustry: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
BLOOD OF MOSES.

They would have use Hausa type the letter naa.

Please don't let Queen Elizabeth to see this letter.
Don't let her see your English too
Haha
For your mind nw na correct English u typ
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Flashmove: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language

Are we not one Nigeria agian, why wont they speak and write good English like other parts of the country? Why should the Nigerian Education system allows them to enter to the university even with a poor grades,

And someone who have first class is roaming the streets looking for jobs .

We really need to restructure Nigeria or Break Up.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by joinnow: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is what you get when there is Restrictive quota wink. System
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by wristbangle: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Goodbye to English language. cool
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Flashmove:

Are we not one Nigeria agian, why wont they speak and write good English like other parts of the country? Why should the Nigerian Education system allows them to enter to the university even with a poor grades,

And someone who have first class is roaming the streets looking for jobs .

We really need to restructure Nigeria or Break Up.

You mean this type of English? grin

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by excanny: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Post the reply, lets see if its better or worst.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by facealone05(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
You force them to write in English sentence and even tough u force dem to speak d language self talkless of writing it,pls to write in language u understand
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by ivolt: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Fixed.
Many illiterates on Nairaland.
grin grin grin

Says the man who doesn't know the meaning of "illiterates"
and "student".

I understand that your Almajiri schools don't care
about the English language.

You can wallow in your ignorance for all I care as it appears
your situation can't be helped.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Clentuzbaba(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amirullaha:
The problem might be from the typist...
Even at then, It is expected of him to correct the mistake a writer might have made...

really?
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
These people are the lowest in the evolutionary train. Emissaries of ignorance sent to destroy common sense and merit to ruins.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by olayimika20(f): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
yeeepaaaa.... i can't laff alone
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Clentuzbaba(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amirullaha:
The problem might be from the typist...
Even at then, It is expected of him to correct the mistake a writer might have made...

Wrong oga, D letter was signed after typing so if D typist made mistakes, whoeva is signing D document shd identify it. Jst imagine D title, d painful tin is how south wt all dia education allow dis ppu to rule, dese ppu r not of more good dan shine shoes and hawk water.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by goshen26: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
I said it yesterday

The person that merged us with these people is a wicked fellow...just imagine

Such thing happen when 5 persons are using the OND certificate of one person to work in a LGA....

If it to fight and make unnecessary trouble they will be number one...smh

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by iwadobo: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
What an incoherent mumbo jumbo!
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by raymond1550(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
my teeth is so white ,,,,,, mohammmmmed,,,,,,now i see the hand writing chaii
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by goshen26: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
eliwa47:

The graduate must be from the region in question

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by omusiliyu(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language

It's better to write the so called query letter in Hausa/Fulani then.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Afritop(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
HE OUGHT TO GIVE HIMSELF QUERY FOR THAT BAD ENGLISH RATHER THAN HIS EMPLOYEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.