Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (108232 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
I can assist you
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Download and activate your first mobile now
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by BoleAndFish: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
dingbang:
You're in Choba branch, right?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
BoleAndFish:
You're in Choba branch, right?
yes
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by oluwaseunla(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
yes

I had a failed transaction on my FirstMobile app on 31st August. I got an error message when I made the transfer. Later realised that the money was debited from my account, and never credited to the recipient. Just sent a mail to customer care, can you handle this?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2017
oluwaseunla:

I had a failed transaction on my FirstMobile app on 31st August. I got an error message when I made the transfer. Later realised that the money was debited from my account, and never credited to the recipient. Just sent a mail to customer care, can you handle this?
we apologize for the network disruptions on the 31st of august. Your money will be reversed. No need to worry.

is there any first bank branch around you? On tuesday please visit the closest branch to the customer service and report the issue to them.

We are sorry
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by oluwaseunla(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
we apologize for the network disruptions on the 31st of august. Your money will be reversed. No need to worry.

is there any first bank branch around you? On tuesday please visit the closest branch to the customer service and report the issue to them.

We are sorry

Oh! No problem. Just want to be sure. Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Goodnuel: 4:24am On Sep 11, 2017
dingbang:
I can assist you
Pls which first bank card can I use seamlessly for online transactions.. My Mastercard doesn't work and one of ur agents says nothing can be done..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Goodnuel:
Pls which first bank card can I use seamlessly for online transactions.. My Mastercard doesn't work and one of ur agents says nothing can be done..
something can be done...can we discuss on whatsapp?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Goodnuel: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
dingbang:
something can be done...can we discuss on whatsapp?
Yes... 08067239994
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by bolaji73(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Good morning Bro. I really commend your for the nice job you are doing here. may God bless you. I've a problem please. I've been using the Firstbank mobile app for quite some time now without any hitch. Recently, I got a new phone and I tried activating it. I entered my ATM number and pin,then I clicked continue to receive otp number.

The issue now is that, I always get a response that otp has been sent to my phone, whereas, I haven't been receiving it.This has been happening for like two weeks now. what do you think the problem is? How can it be solved?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by bolaji73(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
dingbang:

We are sorry
can I get a response pls?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
bolaji73:
can I get a response pls?
hello bro
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by DONADAMS(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
bro dinbang...my mobile banking app dosent display account to transfer from...it goes blank when I'm to select the account to transfer from...

NB: I operate two accounts..thanks..its been hindering me from transfers and recharging NY GoTV..please help me
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
DONADAMS:
bro dinbang...my mobile banking app dosent display account to transfer from...it goes blank when I'm to select the account to transfer from...

NB: I operate two accounts..thanks..its been hindering me from transfers and recharging NY GoTV..please help me
a lien has been placed on your account. It may be that you have a bvn issue. Please visit the nearest first bank branch to resolve the issue.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by DONADAMS(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
dingbang:
a lien has been placed on your account. It may be that you have a bvn issue. Please visit the nearest first bank branch to resolve the issue.
thanks bro...I just did that when I discovered I couldn't withdraw as well..it's a bvn issue
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
DONADAMS:
thanks bro...I just did that when I discovered I couldn't withdraw as well..it's a bvn issue
nice one...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Virulent: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
nice one...
What's the maximum cash deposit into a firstinstant account per transaction ?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by GetMeRight: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
First Bank really surprised me this month. They returned close to N4000 to my account. I carried out some transactions in May 2016, I believed that I was overcharged at the month's end. I lodged complaints at their local branch and online through email address but I was made to understand that the charges were normal at the local branch while email correspondence told me that they would look into it. Now, 16 months later, I was refunded.
First Bank is very reliable these days and I can transact up to 500k without token.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
GetMeRight:

First Bank really surprised me this month. They returned close to N4000 to my account. I carried out some transactions in May 2016, I believed that I was overcharged at the month's end. I lodged complaints at their local branch and online through email address but I was made to understand that the charges were normal at the local branch while email correspondence told me that they would look into it. Now, 16 months later, I was refunded.
First Bank is very reliable these days and I can transact up to 500k without token.
we apologize for that and I'm glad your money has been refunded.

Thank you so much for banking with us.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Virulent:

What's the maximum cash deposit into a firstinstant account per transaction ?
maximum cash deposit? My brother...there is no limit. wink

You money Is safe and reliable with us
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evansjj:
my atm card can't perform online transaction .. what should I do?
this is to inform you that you can now perform phone number update using only first bank ATMs instead of coming to the banking hall to fill forms...

You first.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Deblow:
I use the firstmobile app on my 2 android phones. Recently, if I try login in on one of the phones it will tell me the device isn't registered and i have been transacting on it before. If I try to reregister it it wil tell me it had been registered already and to click activate on the ap. But there is no such tab on the app. What should I do ps
this is to inform you that you can now perform phone number update using only first bank ATMs instead of coming to the banking hall to fill forms...

You first.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
bignwa:
Pls is the referral code nessesary

You first.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
holluikon:
Pls what can I do?? it says I've exceeded the maximum number of device to login on ; which is 10

You first.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
anitank:

Thanks for opening this thread to assist first bank customers...

I have the app on my phone but couldn't register past the OTP because I lost the phone number I used in opening my first bank account years ago. How do I go about this please?

You first.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
olujaidi:
dingbang

I downloaded the app. When setting up my pin i got an error message saying that the pin i put in did not match. I tried another set of digits and i got the same error. I know that they match but the app doesn't recognise that.

What do i do

You first.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Evansjj(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
dingbang:

You first.
pls can u explain
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by JohnDope(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2017
dingbang:
What the App looks like... You can see that with one app, you can have all your accounts linked together
How do you link all your accounts?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by manitobor(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
dingbang:
Quick tip...

Some of us may ask, how much is first bank charging for transfer?

For your information, CBN has implemented that charges on transfers are pegged at 52NGN against the old 105naira charge for transfer transactions.. Did you know?

I set up the mobile app on my phone following the instructions you posted here. Everything went well and I was using my account to recharge my phone. But lately, I can't use my account again for phone recharge, cos it doesn't send me OTP number for the transaction. Instead it will tell me to input token PIN. please, what could be the problem?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
manitobor:

I set up the mobile app on my phone following the instructions you posted here. Everything went well and I was using my account to recharge my phone. But lately, I can't use my account again for phone recharge, cos it doesn't send me OTP number for the transaction. Instead it will tell me to input token PIN. please, what could be the problem?
token pin or transaction pin? Please can u screenshot the page so I can really know the exact problem so that I can proffer the right solution
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by manitobor(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
dingbang:
token pin or transaction pin? Please can u screenshot the page so I can really know the exact problem so that I can proffer the right solution

Here's the screenshot. It doesn't send otp number to my phone anymore. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.