Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (108247 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by anitank(f): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good evening dingbang,

I followed your instructions on how to change my phone number using my ATM card. It was successful, however.. I can't still setup my mobile app because it keeps sending OTP to the old number that I don't have anymore.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
anitank:
Good evening dingbang,

I followed your instructions on how to change my phone number using my ATM card. It was successful, however.. I can't still setup my mobile app because it keeps sending OTP to the old number that I don't have anymore.
it takes 24-48hours for the effect to be taken place.. Just have a lil patience please dear
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
manitobor:

Here's the screenshot. It doesn't send otp number to my phone anymore. Thanks.
please enter your ATM pin... Your ATM pin is the same thing as your transaction pin...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by anitank(f): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2017
dingbang:
it takes 24-48hours for the effect to be taken place.. Just have a lil patience please dear

Lol it's been two weeks. Had to go to an ATM again to confirm if the number change was successful and indeed it was. But thanks anyway.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by manitobor(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2017
dingbang:
please enter your ATM pin... Your ATM pin is the same thing as your transaction pin...

Wow, thanks, it worked. It never used to request for it though.

Thanks again.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
manitobor:

Wow, thanks, it worked. It never used to request for it though.

Thanks again.
you welcome
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
anitank:

Lol it's been two weeks. Had to go to an ATM again to confirm if the number change was successful and indeed it was. But thanks anyway.
ok please visit any first bank branch close to you and report the issue.. I wish I were near you to assist in resolving it
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by myboy2010(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2017
dingbang:
In the course of this thread, I will be teaching all First bank esteemed Customers and those who will also love to get onboard with us about how to set up their mobile banking platforms either using the mobile app First Mobile from Google Playstore, ( that's those of us using an Android device) or iOS from the Apple store and BlackBerry App market . for those of us using windows mobile phones, First bank is currently working on launching the app for windows OS users. Please all our first bank customers should carefully read through this thread in between lines. Thanks

Why you should use First Mobile App?

Because it is easy to set up, cost effective and properly secured. I am a digital geek at First bank and i want to make banking much simpler for our esteemed customers, So I don't want you to stress yourself coming to the bank to transfer money or check account balance or pay utility bills. I am concerned about your comfort, because we put you First, that is why you need to use the First Bank mobile App. The User Interface is easy to understand and navigate, even the elderly ones can easily understand it as well. Installing First Money application is easy, requires data connection or WiFi access to download and your ATM Card for registering. Its free, no charges for setting up and also no charges for usage. Only transfer transaction charges from CBN apply. Transfer Charge is now 52naira against the old 100naira charge.
I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk.. But I will try my best to go straight to details so everyone can appreciate the simplicity in using the first bank mobile banking platforms. Please support me to meet my targets as well when you have downloaded the app by inputing my referal code TN020056 when you have downloaded the app. Meanwhile, I will teach you how to do that as you scroll down the thread. Thank You.

Now that you have been convinced on the need for downloading, let's get to the next step.

Steps in downloading the First Bank Mobile app on your android/iOS/BlackBerry Devices

1. Make sure your phone has a data connection. If you don't have a data connection, you can connect your phone through WiFi.. Please switch on your WiFi so you can be able to connect to a WiFi network. Please do not use Xender or any file sharing app to send the app from another phone to your phone, the reason for this is because you will not be able to receive any updates when it comes and the security of the app being sent won't be standard. Please only download the app from the Android Google play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market

2. Click on the Play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market Application on your device , open it and search for FirstMobile , you will see our First bank mobile app, the logo is an Elephant logo which is blue in color. Please click on it and click INSTALL Now, your First Mobile App is downloading. Please be patient until it finishes downloading.

3. Your First bank Mobile app is successfully installed in your phone, please click Open and the first Mobile App launches. For new Users, please click on New User Register You will be asked to provide your ATM CARD NUMBER WHICH IS BOLDLY IMPRINTED AT THE FRONT OF YOUR ATM CARD and also your ATM PIN. PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS ACCORDINGLY AND CORRECTLY. click next.

Also for existing First bank Mobile app users who switched over to a new phone and have downloaded the app, please click on Activate this Device and then enter your ATM card number written on the front of your ATM card and also your ATM pin. Click next .. You are good to go.

4. Immediately after step 3, you will be automatically sent an OTP to the mobile number with Which you registered your account with to be receiving alerts. Please check your phone messages and copy the OTP. Please input it in the box provided in the mobile app and click next. Do not delete any OTP being sent to your phone number. OTP means One Time Password. It is used to authenticate transactions.

5. You will be required to input an m-pin ( First bank mobile app login pin) please it is important to note that it is a 5 digit pass code just for logging in purposes. Do well to put a 5 digit code that is easy to remember. And then also input two security questions and answers. Please click next

6. Please input a 4 digit transaction pin.. This pin is different from the m-pin in the sense that its only used when carrying out transactions with your First bank Mobile app. You can use your ATM pin for that purpose as well.
After that, you will see another box provided for you to input the referal code. The referral code is TN020056 . PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS REFERAL CODE MUST BE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

"TN" are the only alphabets in the referral code and thus they must be typed in capital.

That Is the end of setting up the mobile app yourself. Very easy. Your mobile app is ready. Please login to your app and perform a transaction. It is required that you recharge your line from your first bank mobile App for you to activate your daily transfer limit to 500,000NGN . Its very important. Also note that For every transaction you make, you will be sent an OTP to your message inbox. Please always copy it and type it in the OTP box.

Now that you have successfully registered for the mobile banking, it is required to perform two transactions not more than 20, 000NGN with our First bank mobile app in order for your daily transfer limit to increase to 500,000NGN PER DAY without token and 1,000,000NGN with token. Note that this is also a security measure.

Please don't forget to also input my referal code which is TN020056 when registering your account on the first Mobile app. It will assist me in meeting my targets, And if you used it, please inform me so I will thank you specially in my own way.. Thanks a lot.

Pls add me on whatsapp 08099841221... I have complain I can't share on nairaland
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Install your mobile app today... Ask me your questions..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by believesama(m): 4:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Hello pls it's off the topic though but i need your assistance,

I got an invite for interview for the position of Geek first bank.

pls what should i expect? that is possible interview or aptitude test questions and any other useful tips

thanks for your understanding.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2017
We have upgraded our mobile app

Features of the new mobile app

Card in control.

You can now choose to block your ATM card when you wish.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
First mobile
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Profkomolafe(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
dingbang:
First mobile
I downloaded the first mobile app last 2 years and the service is satisfactory until this week that I'm finding problem to do transfer.
When I get to the transfer page, no option will showcase.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Profkomolafe:
I downloaded the first mobile app last 2 years and the service is satisfactory until this week that I'm finding problem to do transfer.
please visit the nearest first bank branch
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Profkomolafe(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
dingbang:
please visit the nearest first bank branch
Thanks, or perhaps maybe because my Atm card has expired.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Gptech(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Profkomolafe:
Same here, card is very much active, have been unable to use the app since on Friday last week.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Profkomolafe(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gptech:

Same here, card is very much active, have been unable to use the app since on Friday last week.
First Bank is now forking up big time.
@dingbang, cum follow ur first Bank people talk ooo
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Gptech:

Profkomolafe:
First Bank is now forking up big time.
@dingbang, cum follow ur first Bank people talk ooo
please visit the nearest first bank branch. I apologize on behalf of the bank for that.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
hoping to join soon
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by UEK33(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
nice lecture
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Gptech(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2017
dingbang:
please visit the nearest first bank branch. I apologize on behalf of the bank for that.
Turned out that they blocked my account even without sending a notice undecided.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
The first mobile referral code is TN020056

YOU FIRST.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by rexoluj(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
dingbang:
The first bank referral code is TN020056

YOU FIRST.

Hello, I have changed my phone for more than 10 times within the past years. I recently tried installing and activating FirstMobile on my new phone but I received notification that I will not be able to activate because i have activated on 10 different devices already.

What are my options pls?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
rexoluj:

Hello, I have changed my phone for more than 10 times within the past years. I recently tried installing and activating FirstMobile on my new phone but I received notification that I will not be able to activate because i have activated on 10 different devices already.

What are my options pls?
please call the first contact 014485500 . they will solve your problem
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by LKO(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
dingbang:
please call the first contact 014485500 . they will solve your problem

Can I successfully recharge my prepaid metre and gotv using this platform? What are the procedures sir? Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by ikare(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hi. I registered a new device,but each time i try to make transactions,as easy as buying airtime,it requests for 'otp', which d previous device never asked for.n even when d otp is sent,there is no place to enter it. What do i do?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by srrrr(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
In the course of this thread, I will be teaching all First bank esteemed Customers and those who will also love to get onboard with us about how to set up their mobile banking platforms either using the mobile app First Mobile from Google Playstore, ( that's those of us using an Android device) or iOS from the Apple store and BlackBerry App market . for those of us using windows mobile phones, First bank is currently working on launching the app for windows OS users. Please all our first bank customers should carefully read through this thread in between lines. Thanks

Why you should use First Mobile App?

Because it is easy to set up, cost effective and properly secured. I am a digital geek at First bank and i want to make banking much simpler for our esteemed customers, So I don't want you to stress yourself coming to the bank to transfer money or check account balance or pay utility bills. I am concerned about your comfort, because we put you First, that is why you need to use the First Bank mobile App. The User Interface is easy to understand and navigate, even the elderly ones can easily understand it as well. Installing First Money application is easy, requires data connection or WiFi access to download and your ATM Card for registering. Its free, no charges for setting up and also no charges for usage. Only transfer transaction charges from CBN apply. Transfer Charge is now 52naira against the old 100naira charge.
I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk.. But I will try my best to go straight to details so everyone can appreciate the simplicity in using the first bank mobile banking platforms. Please support me to meet my targets as well when you have downloaded the app by inputing my referal code TN020056 when you have downloaded the app. Meanwhile, I will teach you how to do that as you scroll down the thread. Thank You.

Now that you have been convinced on the need for downloading, let's get to the next step.

Steps in downloading the First Bank Mobile app on your android/iOS/BlackBerry Devices

1. Make sure your phone has a data connection. If you don't have a data connection, you can connect your phone through WiFi.. Please switch on your WiFi so you can be able to connect to a WiFi network. Please do not use Xender or any file sharing app to send the app from another phone to your phone, the reason for this is because you will not be able to receive any updates when it comes and the security of the app being sent won't be standard. Please only download the app from the Android Google play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market

2. Click on the Play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market Application on your device , open it and search for FirstMobile , you will see our First bank mobile app, the logo is an Elephant logo which is blue in color. Please click on it and click INSTALL Now, your First Mobile App is downloading. Please be patient until it finishes downloading.

3. Your First bank Mobile app is successfully installed in your phone, please click Open and the first Mobile App launches. For new Users, please click on New User Register You will be asked to provide your ATM CARD NUMBER WHICH IS BOLDLY IMPRINTED AT THE FRONT OF YOUR ATM CARD and also your ATM PIN. PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS ACCORDINGLY AND CORRECTLY. click next.

Also for existing First bank Mobile app users who switched over to a new phone and have downloaded the app, please click on Activate this Device and then enter your ATM card number written on the front of your ATM card and also your ATM pin. Click next .. You are good to go.

4. Immediately after step 3, you will be automatically sent an OTP to the mobile number with Which you registered your account with to be receiving alerts. Please check your phone messages and copy the OTP. Please input it in the box provided in the mobile app and click next. Do not delete any OTP being sent to your phone number. OTP means One Time Password. It is used to authenticate transactions.

5. You will be required to input an m-pin ( First bank mobile app login pin) please it is important to note that it is a 5 digit pass code just for logging in purposes. Do well to put a 5 digit code that is easy to remember. And then also input two security questions and answers. Please click next

6. Please input a 4 digit transaction pin.. This pin is different from the m-pin in the sense that its only used when carrying out transactions with your First bank Mobile app. You can use your ATM pin for that purpose as well.
After that, you will see another box provided for you to input the referal code. The referral code is TN020056 . PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS REFERAL CODE MUST BE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

"TN" are the only alphabets in the referral code and thus they must be typed in capital.

That Is the end of setting up the mobile app yourself. Very easy. Your mobile app is ready. Please login to your app and perform a transaction. It is required that you recharge your line from your first bank mobile App for you to activate your daily transfer limit to 500,000NGN . Its very important. Also note that For every transaction you make, you will be sent an OTP to your message inbox. Please always copy it and type it in the OTP box.

Now that you have successfully registered for the mobile banking, it is required to perform two transactions not more than 20, 000NGN with our First bank mobile app in order for your daily transfer limit to increase to 500,000NGN PER DAY without token and 1,000,000NGN with token. Note that this is also a security measure.

Please don't forget to also input my referal code which is TN020056 when registering your account on the first Mobile app. It will assist me in meeting my targets, And if you used it, please inform me so I will thank you specially in my own way.. Thanks a lot.

How will I use the card management feature in the app, Like deactivating your card when it's stolen. I can't see any of that in the app
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Chiglo1: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please I changed device and I want to activate my first bank mobile, please what is the card number, how many digits is it. And which of the pin, thank

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2017
Download your first mobile app today and bank on the go
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by alakara(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls, what canare the requirements for acquiring post from first bank.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Wishing all my esteemed Firstbank customers a happy new year celebration.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Get your mobile app today from first bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.