Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (108228 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by akboyz: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question : What accounts can I access on the First bank Mobile App?

Answer: All the accounts you have with First bank. This may include Current, Savings, Domiciliary , Visa Dollar and Naira card accounts.

Question: Is the mobile app secure?
Answer: The app is situated in a highly secured environment to protect your account on the App. The App is PIN protected. The PIN is uniquely linked to the App on your device. All transactions on the App are validated by either a transaction PIN known only to you or the Bank's issued token. All these are in addition to the security measure put in place to ensure that your transaction information is protected from intruders.

Question: What can I do on the App?

Answer: You can transfer funds to accounts in First bank or any other bank in Nigeria, pay utility and other bills, buy airtime from any GSM operator in Nigeria for any number, search, book and pay both local and international flights, save beneficiary phone and account number, manage cheques and keep up with your lifestyle through the loop

Question: Do I need to have an account with first bank before I can enjoy this wonderful service ?

Answer: Yes, if you do not have an account yet, kindly locate the nearest FirstBank branch and open a bank account with ease.

Question: I have forgotten my m-pin, what should I do?

Answer: You can reset your m-pin on the app by choosing a new PIN and answering your security questions correctly. For you to reset your m-pin, please click the get help icon on the sign in page of the app and you will be asked to input the answers to your security questions.. Easy.

Question: Why do I need to register security questions and answers?

Answer: You will need your personalized security questions and answers to reset your mPIN , transaction PIN, manage beneficiaries etc

Question: With the introduction of Transaction pin, do I still need a token for my transactions?

Answer: Token will only be required when you exceed your transaction limit of 500,000NGN for the day.

Question: What if I change my mobile phone or phone number?

Answer: You can install and activate the App on up to 10 devices. Lets say you buy a new phone, install the First mobile app in the new phone and click on Activate this device You will be sent an OTP, input it and other information required and click save.

When I encounter problems with my phone, I had to format it. And then thereafter I redownloaded firstmobile app from play store. After downloading, I opened it. Then choosed the existing user, fill in the pan card number and card pin. Then submitted. And it gave" error verifying card" as reply. I did this twice and it gave similar response. Is it true that one cannot use firstmobile app on a formatted Android phone if the app had been used on it before being formatted?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question : What accounts can I access on the First bank Mobile App?

Answer: All the accounts you have with First bank. This may include Current, Savings, Domiciliary , Visa Dollar and Naira card accounts.

Question: Is the mobile app secure?

Answer: The app is situated in a highly secured environment to protect your account on the App. The App is PIN protected. The PIN is uniquely linked to the App on your device. All transactions on the App are validated by either a transaction PIN known only to you or the Bank's issued token. All these are in addition to the security measure put in place to ensure that your transaction information is protected from intruders.

Question: What can I do on the App?

Answer: You can transfer funds to accounts in First bank or any other bank in Nigeria, pay utility and other bills, buy airtime from any GSM operator in Nigeria for any number, search, book and pay both local and international flights, save beneficiary phone and account number, manage cheques and keep up with your lifestyle through the loop

Question: Do I need to have an account with first bank before I can enjoy this wonderful service ?

Answer: Yes, if you do not have an account yet, kindly locate the nearest FirstBank branch and open a bank account with ease.

Question: I have forgotten my m-pin, what should I do?

Answer: You can reset your m-pin on the app by choosing a new PIN and answering your security questions correctly. For you to reset your m-pin, please click the get help icon on the sign in page of the app and you will be asked to input the answers to your security questions.. Easy.

Question: Why do I need to register security questions and answers?

Answer: You will need your personalized security questions and answers to reset your mPIN , transaction PIN, manage beneficiaries etc

Question: With the introduction of Transaction pin, do I still need a token for my transactions?

Answer: Token will only be required when you exceed your transaction limit of 500,000NGN for the day.

Question: What if I change my mobile phone or phone number?

Answer: You can install and activate the App on up to 10 devices. Lets say you buy a new phone, install the First mobile app in the new phone and click on Activate this device You will be sent an OTP, input it and other information required and click save.

its says ive reached a maximum device limit of 10?
biko, how can i bypass this?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by gurunlocker: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2018
gurunlocker:

Hi boss, my FBN app has been misbehaving for the past week. I've not been able to use it, always writing "FBN mobile has stopped working", any solution to this?
yes there is a solution, uninstall the app and install it again from play store.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
I can't save beneficiary numbers after any transaction because I have forgotten the password to my security question. Any help? Is there anyway to reset the security question?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
iyke926:
I can't save beneficiary numbers after any transaction because I have forgotten the password to my security question. Any help? Is there anyway to reset the security question?
yes there is. Please call firstcontact on 014485500
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
yes there is. Please call firstcontact on 014485500

Okay thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by apostlecwisdom: 8:12am On May 02, 2018
plz the security question is impossible to answer, how can I go about it.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by LKO(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2018
Abbeyme:

Could be that you have disabled certain text messages from your phone.

Please text STATUS to 2442. It will let you know if your network provider has enrolled you on the Do Not Disturb DND service to stop unsolicited sms. If positive, that is the issue why you have not received your OTP. To resolve text ALLOW to 2442

Cheers

Seems to have same challenge. For two weeks now, whenever I'm using the first mobile, I don't receive OTP to conclude the transaction. I didn't change SIM. I have checked my network status, it says I'm not enrolled for DND. What is the solution please. Really need this thing resolve to enable me make transfer. Please help out. Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dbsbunmi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
How can I change my security questions for the first bank app I cannot add any beneficiary
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2018
apostlecwisdom:
plz the security question is impossible to answer, how can I go about it.
have you solved the issue?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2018
dbsbunmi:
How can I change my security questions for the first bank app I cannot add any beneficiary
have you solved the issue?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2018
LKO:

Seems to have same challenge. For two weeks now, whenever I'm using the first mobile, I don't receive OTP to conclude the transaction. I didn't change SIM. I have checked my network status, it says I'm not enrolled for DND. What is the solution please. Really need this thing resolve to enable me make transfer. Please help out. Thanks.
good morning. Have you resolved the issue?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Amacaco: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2018
I have a personal account and a corporate account in First Bank. How do I bring in my corporate account into the app on my device? Do I need two different devices and two apps?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by somto811(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2018
dingbang:
New users who haven't downloaded the app previously should click on REGISTER while current users should click on ACTIVATE THIS DEVICE if they switched to a new phone.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by somto811(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2018
there are so many question i want to ask
1 pls do first bank charge fr atm maintainace?if yes hw mch
2 pls do dy charge fr sms charge?if yes hw mch
3 i want to open a new account in first bank,since i am a student ,hw mch wil i use to open the account fr unlimited transfer
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by somto811(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
dingbang:
New users who haven't downloaded the app previously should click on REGISTER while current users should click on ACTIVATE THIS DEVICE if they switched to a new phone.
hello bro good day.i would like to bank with first bank.but i want u to help me with sme question
1.do first bank charge for sms charges.?if yes how mch
2. do first bank chare fr atm maintainace?if yes hw mch
3 hw mch do they charge fr transaction
4 if i want to create an first bank account .hw mch do they charge cos i am student..
the reason i asked u this question is that fcmb is deducting my money fr useless services.i am jst so tired
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by LKO(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
dingbang:
good morning. Have you resolved the issue?

No sir. Funnily, visited two branches of first bank in my area, they were of no help either. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app twice, instead of opening where I can either register as a new user or register device as existing user, it would just open where I'm expected to type in my 5 digit password.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by SageMahrez(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
And if i don't have an atm i cannot use the app?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
SageMahrez:
And if i don't have an atm i cannot use the app?
yes boss
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Press005

You just download the app from play store.. Its called first mobile

Then open it and click register

Type you ATM card number written on the front of your card

Type your ATM pin

Click next

Choose five numbers as log in pin

Confirm it in the second box

Type in the otp code sent to the number you receive alert

Click next

Choose two security questions and provide their answers

Typr your ATM pin as your transaction pin

Type in Tn020056 as your referral code( a must)

Click save..

That's all
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by press005: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
Press005

You just download the app from play store.. Its called first mobile

Then open it and click register

Type you ATM card number written on the front of your card

Type your ATM pin

Click next

Choose five numbers as log in pin

Confirm it in the second box

Type in the otp code sent to the number you receive alert

Click next

Choose two security questions and provide their answers

Typr your ATM pin as your transaction pin

Type in Tn020056 as your referral code( a must)

Click save..

That's all

woow!! will check it out.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
press005:

woow!! will check it out.
alright.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Persiostanley14: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please I need help my FirstMobile app isn’t making transactions. It doesn’t allow me to choose an account to proceed with

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oh yes!!! There are exciting new features on the first mobile app

Card hotlisting

New ATM card request

Expression card request and other exciting new features

When you download and register the first mobile app using the referral code Tn020056, you can now request for a new ATM card through the mobile app, hotlist/block your ATM card if it gets stolen or lost to enable your cash be very much safe and secure.. Isn't that amazing?

Download and register your mobile app right away. And don't forget to use the referral code Tn020056 upon registration .

Thank you so much
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
You first
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Welcome to this page
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
cool
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by donqx: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
I have not been able to login to that useless thing call firsrbank mobile app since the last update for ios about a month ago! it kept rollin rhe useless circle and wouldn't login whereas my gtb and uba logs in within seconds.

firstbank when it comes to online banking both apps mobile and web they are the most backward among banks in nigeria
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good evening everyone
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Download firstmobile now
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:06am On Jul 06, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.