Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (108044 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Jossyroyal1: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2020
dingbang:
by visiting the branch with valid means of identification (voters card, national I'd card, driving license, international passport) and any utility bill such as house rent receipt, recent electricity bill etc.

My younger sis who is in diaspora needs the account and doesn't have BVN.

Can I visit the bank with those valid docz and I'll be attended to on her behalf ??
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

My younger sis who is in diaspora needs the account and doesn't have BVN.

Can I visit the bank with those valid docz and I'll be attended to on her behalf ??
there is a unit that handles diaspora customers . she should send a mail to diasporabankingdepartment@firstbanknigeria.com and they will take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by sanloaded: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2020
dingbang:

In most cases,

It happens at times especially in a device were factory reset must have been done. Eg. Chucks was using firstmobile on his device before he sold it to Oneme who had to do a factory reset to enable her set up her details on it. Often, Oneme will be noticing that her firstmobile will suddenly ask her to register as there is no registered details on the device, and when she tries registering, it will prompt her to activate as she is an active user.

Solution, you should simply click on active, provide your card pan (the numbers displayed on the front of your atm card) and pin, followed by the OTP that must have been sent to you. Then proceed.

Mind you, this is not a permanent solution as it will be reoccurring once in a while

Please how can I screenshot on this app
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Pjgraphics: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Please help..
How do I increase my daily transfer limit on first bank
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Pjgraphics: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
holluikon:

Please help..
How do I increase my daily transfer limit on first bank
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by urobodoski419(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
dingbang:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question : What accounts can I access on the First bank Mobile App?

Answer: All the accounts you have with First bank. This may include Current, Savings, Domiciliary , Visa Dollar and Naira card accounts.

Question: Is the mobile app secure?

Answer: The app is situated in a highly secured environment to protect your account on the App. The App is PIN protected. The PIN is uniquely linked to the App on your device. All transactions on the App are validated by either a transaction PIN known only to you or the Bank's issued token. All these are in addition to the security measure put in place to ensure that your transaction information is protected from intruders.

Question: What can I do on the App?

Answer: You can transfer funds to accounts in First bank or any other bank in Nigeria, pay utility and other bills, buy airtime from any GSM operator in Nigeria for any number, search, book and pay both local and international flights, save beneficiary phone and account number, manage cheques and keep up with your lifestyle through the loop

There are also exciting new features on the first mobile app

1. Card hotlisting

2. New ATM card request

3. Expression card request

4. Loan request

After registering the app by using the referral code TN020056, you can now perform all your transactions through the mobile app, hotlist/block your ATM card if it gets stolen or lost to enable your cash be very much safe and secure.. Isn't that amazing? Just click on the menu page to access these features.

Now in this era of fraudsters, you can now immediately block your atm card on the mobile app incase it gets stolen, lost or your bank details were compromised, all you need to do is to click the menu buttion, click self service and click card maintenance, then you are good to go.

For loan requests, below is a pictorial explanation on how to access the platform after registering.
Good afternoon, please I forgot my mpin, and I can't access the app now. What do I do?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
urobodoski419:
Good afternoon, please I forgot my mpin, and I can't access the app now. What do I do?
click on help, and click on forgot mpin, the supply the security question and answers you provided upon registration.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by jeff1607(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2021
dingbang:
yes.. 10 devices is the maximum number of devices to login on because of security purposes. Please send an email to ebusiness-services@firstbanknigeria.com for the devices to be deactivated..

Still works?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
jeff1607:

Still works?
you meant the email?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by jeff1607(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
dingbang:
you meant the email?

Yes for resolving the issue of exceeding 10 devices
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
jeff1607:

Yes for resolving the issue of exceeding 10 devices
ok you'll need to visit any nearest first bank branch to get that resolved.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by jeff1607(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
dingbang:
ok you'll need to visit any nearest first bank branch to get that resolved.

Chai
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by stacyadams: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
smartty68:

@Emboldened, because some of us don't want our money hanging in the air. When it comes to online transaction First Bank the learn work undecided

Mind you please I'm not trying to spoil your market for you. First Bank wahala too much

Very useless bank even in year 2021
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by SammieLowkey(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
I just bumped into this thread and said let me give it a trial. After doing everything diligently to the last stage of the security question, after submission I keep getting ‘try again later’.. I tire for this bank
Or doesn’t it work for iOS

Cc dingbang
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
SammieLowkey:
I just bumped into this thread and said let me give it a trial. After doing everything diligently to the last stage of the security question, after submission I keep getting ‘try again later’.. I tire for this bank
Or doesn’t it work for iOS

Cc dingbang
sorry. This thread was created in 2019 and several changes have been made. You can download the app callEd LIT on playstore
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by SammieLowkey(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
dingbang:
sorry. This thread was created in 2019 and several changes have been made. You can download the app callEd LIT on playstore
Just downloaded it from AppStore, is it the same process as the steps you mentioned in the first page of this thread, or different?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
SammieLowkey:

Just downloaded it from AppStore, is it the same process as the steps you mentioned in the first page of this thread, or different?
very different but easier.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by SammieLowkey(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
dingbang:
Okay. Let me check it out, thanks!
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by SammieLowkey(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
dingbang:
It worked smoothly. Thanks cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
SammieLowkey:

It worked smoothly. Thanks cheesy
wink
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by onecrate: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
dingbang:
wink
Please I always get this error when I try to activate to ussd banking (*894#)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2021
onecrate:
Please I always get this error when I try to activate to ussd banking (*894#)
visit the branch for whitelisting. It will work
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dahgifted(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2021
dingbang:
visit the branch for whitelisting. It will work

Good day!
Please i don't get otp being sent to my number to activate the bank app.
I do get transaction alerts on my number.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2021
dahgifted:

Good day!
Please i don't get otp being sent to my number to activate the bank app.
I do get transaction alerts on my number.
sorry about that sir. Kindly visit the nearest branch to resolve the otp issue sir.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Born2winnx: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
dingbang:
Keep your questions coming ...... I am here to assist you.

Thanks

Good day bro,

How do I rectify device limits reach, been having this issue since last year.

Am trying to login with my current phone, they telling device limit reached.....in the the sense that my other phones are still logged over there
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Born2winnx:

Good day bro,

How do I rectify device limits reach, been having this issue since last year.

Am trying to login with my current phone, they telling device limit reached.....in the the sense that my other phones are still logged over there
ok the issue can be resolved at the branch. Just visit the nearest branch and they will have it resolved, reason being that you need to do biometric hence your presence at the branch.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by weesdomboi: 4:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Hello please i have an issue with the app whenever I try to make a transaction, the part where it shows "select account to debit" , my account doesn't display it's just shows nothing but in dashboard it shows my account balance
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
dingbang:
ok the issue can be resolved at the branch. Just visit the nearest branch and they will have it resolved, reason being that you need to do biometric hence your presence at the branch.
dingbang
Please how can I report a bank that has refused to reverse my money after several working days. Contacted their customers service line and also sent email but they keep saying they are working on it. Please how can I report them to the central bank?

Between, Not Firstbank.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Reedahbaby01(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2022
hi digbang
my family and i aren't in Nigeria
so my dad wants to drop his old phone but he is afraid that if he does... he won't be able to use his first mobile app without going to the bank... so I was thinking can he set it up on his new phone without issues since he cant go to first bank in person
thanks for your hard work on this thread
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Hardebaryor(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hello. Please, I had issues with my phone. So after it has been repaired, I tried to login to my Firstmobile app but it kept saying "Error loading consent". I even reinstalled it after uninstalling it.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by queenymoore: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2023
good morning house. please I bought a used phone from someone and he was formally a first bank mobile app user. He has logged in his account and logged out to enable me log in my own account, yet I don't see the option to login new account. It always display 5 digits login

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Hide Number While Sending Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.