Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (18623 Views)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2017
arleck:

Dont just mind em' i dont see anythn wrng with that..

she press ur boobs, she nor press ur boobs, how much that one gve u for account..

Stop Living ur life according to people's opinion, this a 24century anythn goes dear
is life all about money?
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by arleck(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
is life all about money?
All am trying to say is dah life is sweet, gone are those days wen a female touches ur boobs and you consider it as a bad act..

No Cause for alarm, just pretend to be asleep wen shes done touching it she wud free you, her self,

LIFE IS EASY

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
what's it about pls?

When u pm me, u will know...
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
not all of us sir

Would u swear that a fellow girl has not touched ur breast maybe as a joke or being serious
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by preccy69(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

Would u swear that a fellow girl has not touched ur breast maybe as a joke or being serious
yes,I would, maybe op has been giving her green lyt,no girl would try dat with me except she suspects am a lesbo
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

You are not offended?? (You should) cause you entertaining it .. it always starts with a weird feeling and sensation .. ask lesbians and bi's
I had a friend who used to slap my ass a lot like kilode ... and one day after few years said she not sure if she turning lesbian anyway we no longer friends grin strictly dickly tell her that while you slap sense into her
grin might be a sign ...

But you know what a lot of ladies do it without any weird intentions behind it .. ..

Missed you. Was so sad you deactivated.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
yes,I would, maybe op has been giving her green lyt,no girl would try dat with me except she suspects am a lesbo

ur personal text reads "love yourself, I hate men" .. who do u now love

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by preccy69(f): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

ur personal text reads "love yourself, I hate men" .. who do u now love
me
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

Missed you. Was so sad you deactivated.

Aww gracias kiss wink
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by MrOreo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
She's bisexual..next time wake her up from the fake sleep and warn her very well

grin not just any warning but "FEDERAL WARNING" grin
That one delivers the message instantly
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Neobulletzz:
well since you didn't see anything wrong with it, so are you one

what do you think?
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
arleck:

All am trying to say is dah life is sweet, gone are those days wen a female touches ur boobs and you consider it as a bad act..

No Cause for alarm, just pretend to be asleep wen shes done touching it she wud free you, her self,

LIFE IS EASY
you are right. Not like boob pressing kills anyone.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

When u pm me, u will know...
God forbid, I can never pm somone with your kind of signature. You are very disrespectful towards women. I won't be caught with somone with your orientation, not even for a harmless pm, you are casted away.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by jakandeola(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
but u will neva let a guy touch it
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
jakandeola:
but u will neva let a guy touch it
except somone I am in relationship with.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

what do you think?
won't your bf see it as cheating?
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
won't your bf see it as cheating?

I don't act on it
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by jakandeola(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
except somone I am in relationship with.
ok
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I don't act on it
I don't understand
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
I don't understand
let's leave it at that.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

let's leave it at that.
alrighty smiley
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lefulefu, epositive midehi2 biafranbushboy come and see sweet thread
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by midehi2(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
redbeans:
No big deal, on ma birthday my girlfriends were rubbing cake on my b00bs romantically grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Epositive(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
redbeans:

sweet, sweeter... cheesy
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by arleck(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
I Sight you... cheesy

abeg nor hear weitn people dy talk bou u cautioning her'

LIFE IS SWEET HONEY

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by 2017surepass(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
she rember her bf
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
arleck:

I Sight you... cheesy

abeg nor hear weitn people dy talk bou u cautioning her'

LIFE IS SWEET HONEY
smiley
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
midehi2:

No big deal, on ma birthday my girlfriends were rubbing cake on my b00bs romantically grin
for real? cheesy

Clothes on or no clothes on? cheesy
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by arleck(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
smiley
aiite..
Take Care
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
arleck:

aiite..

Take Care
you too dear.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by arleck(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
you too dear.
hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / The Male Ego: What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.