Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (18620 Views)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

Its actually cast away ; I agree with you, perhaps u will have more time for ur English classes . wink. Wench
frustrated pervert.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
AgricSalt:

Good one my dear. Rape is real
thanks

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Esdb3:
you have lesbian tendencies and you self-stimulate and you crave a girl's body. I dare you to deny it.
self stimulate, is that masturbate? Almost everyone does that, males too, doesnt make you gay.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
lenghtinny:

The pressing even get types lol....
I think f*ndle is a better word, it makes the pressing to feel very soft and romantic..
N.B seun just dey censor every f*cking word
hard one hurts, soft doesn't.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
martinlooter:
Op, thanks for this thread, I've been laughing my head off here reading other people's comments, especially the guys. Couldn't sleep at all. I am happy that I stumbled on your thread.
Btw, I think you're just being uptight, you probably should loosen up a little bit. I think you should step it up a little, respond, touch her back, maybe a little caresses, while she's fo.ndling with your breast, maybe you should hold and caress her face and other body parts, if you still don't feel the urge to kiss her deeply, and rip your clothes apart immediately, then maybe, just maybe, you're not cut out for it.
Cos from your responses above, I feel strongly that you're a lesbian that maybe has not realised herself. Cos you keep trying to justify your girl's act, (soft or hard press) Notice also that You didn't tell us whether you have or had a boyfriend.
Op, love yourself, do what pleases you, make yourself happy and you'll live longer.
Don't bother about other peoples opinions, Cos deep inside you, you know the answer to your questions.
good luck on your new life.
lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by jakandeola(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cinderella5:
hard one hurts, soft doesn't.
hahaha abeg make I press too lol
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha abeg make I press too lol
funny. You should have a gf or wife, go press hers. Or press your own grin
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by jakandeola(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cinderella5:
hahaha am not married dear am not in a relationship is urs I want to oress lol
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by jakandeola(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cinderella5:
I dont have boobs na so I cant press my chest
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hi Cinderella5, have you accepted the reality now?

I'm curious to how the process was.

Thanks as you oblige.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
LogoDWhiz:
Hi Cinderella5, have you accepted the reality now?

I'm curious to how the process was.

Thanks as you oblige.
what reality?
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cinderella5:
what reality?

Been a bisexual!
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
LogoDWhiz:

Been a bisexual!
lol. Girls are cool
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cinderella5:
lol. Girls are cool

Lol!

Would love to know how it was accepting that, challenges faced, and how the process was.

If you're not cool here, we could relate off NL.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Would love to know how it was accepting that, challenges faced, and how the process was.

If you're not cool here, we could relate off NL.
I am not a lesbo atal, just that i don't have problem with girls. So no chalenge whatsoever, normal life, no biggie.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cinderella5:
I am not a lesbo atal, just that i don't have problem with girls. So no chalenge whatsoever, normal life, no biggie.

Ohh, okay. No prob!
Have fun
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh, okay. No prob!
Have fun
thanks
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by escapellee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Erotica c massage for Married /Single women.

Imagine my tongue down your tongue ,moving round your labia and clit area, moving it in and out while my hands are caressing your boobs and nipples , sucking d tip of your clit so well ,Tongue f***k. The best genital massage u can ever experience . . .Home/hotel service massage. Book for yours in Lagos / Abuja. With good and descret company 09055855092
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:

Well,

I think it's you who is confused sexually.. Imagine that!! You enjoy it and are subtly encouraging it.

Why do you let her sleep over or you sleep over in her house when you've confirmed she does this..

You ask if it is an innocent act; before we answer that you should tell us your age.

Because even a 10year old knows the breásts are very sensitive and is the most common weak point of ladies.
No person (lady or guy) will press a sleeping woman's breásts without sexual intent...ask Kemen.

Lol.. Chai Kemen don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / The Male Ego: What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.