Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23471 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ephi321(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
sukkot:
time is here. if you cant see it now you can never see it. so i am here being your eyes, and I am telling you, you are flirting with genocide. Trump will drop a nuke on the SE if you try to secede from nigeria. you know that nigga Trump is crazy lmao

oga sukkot, you are entitled to your mysticism. Not everyone is interested in such. Let time unravel things, simple. There is no story there.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Urhobo official mouthpiece has spoken. So who the hell are you to impose Biafra on us?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

And when has Urhobo people agitated for a referendum? When exactly? Is that not an Igbo thing?

Or do you want to force one on us? If a people needs something, they'll make some noise about it. Which noise has minorities made over Biafra or a referendum? It that not an Igbo thing?

This argument isn't necessary. You are as guilty as everyone else. I quoted you when you queried those who mention SE/SS.

Are you and your local chief the mouth piece of all the various ethnic groups in the Niger Delta region?

Who the hell are you to speak the minds of other ethnic groups. While you get agitated by those mentioning SE/SS, ask yourself that same question. Does your views reflect that of others?

I only wish those calling fro separation will calm down and the power at the centre listen and find a lasting solution.

People like me want a fair, transparent and peaceful nation, a nation where marauding herdsmen will invest in ranches, a nation where the military don't go a shooting contest with the police force, a nation where every group will have the liberty to develop and forge ahead and not be held back by negative protocols in place.

I would want to travel back home and land at Enugu or Owerri airport without going through Abuja or Lagos. My friends would like to clear their goods from the nearest sea port preferably Calabar without having to go through the unfriendly route from Lagos to the onitsha, Enugu or Owerri.

When you shout Urhobo, remember that it is just a fraction of the Niger Delta region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by sukkot: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

oga sukkot, you are entitled to your mysticism. Not everyone is interested in such. Let time unravel things, simple. There is no story there.
aiiit then my igwe grin
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ephi321(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
sukkot:
aiiit then my igwe grin

lolo not igwe tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by MrGerald(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.
You talk as if you're confidence you'll scale it, ignorance of most Nigerian youths of nowadays, war is bad for every body

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Gome23: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Shehu sani......we're not cowardz
A lion only beget a lion,our heads are smarter than any weaponry u can ever think
We're WARLORDS.......
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Olu317(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
dealslip:

The truth is being selfish and greedy is in the human nature not just Igbo people though their is excessive. I fully understand you and share some of you opinion. However to fully have the Nigeria of our dream, we need numbers. The SW is very crucial to the SE and vice versa. This is the wisdom there. We condone somethings not because we are stupid but because we have the end goal in mind. If only we can all see that we won't achieve anything if we keep hurling insults at each other. I have always stood for Biafra not because the typical Igbo man is respectful or supportive which we know majority of Igbos lack but because everyone one is entitled to how their lives fare in a union.
Your love for the truth and perfect wisdom you shared as it regard the best means to achieve the real restructuring or outright partitioning of the multifaceted groups in Nigeria to their respective groupings. My question is; can a LEOPARD Change its skin? The reality is that Ibos truly do have their method of coordinating themselves but don't have a direction such as Yorubas as unifying under one leader because of their organisational patterned lifestyle. If they are genuine, they would not even be claiming lands outside their territory. In their last sit at home,they claimed ITSEKIRI , Benue, Igala etc as their territory, can you beat that? Apart from Itsekiri, the rest can fight for their survival. Yoruba don't lord over people by force. My suspicious is, that ,it was as a result of total lost to Yoruba in the last election that made them became more agitated ? What is Biafra's motive? They held no meeting with any group but went ahead to lay claim to territory not theirs. Imagine, when one former governor of Abia foolishly said Lagos is no man's Land. Just imagine these people. Even some few elements among them still wished Lagos, truly is no man's despite our accommodation to these set of people . To be honest with you, I understand your orientation and positivity because a handful of broomsticks can't be broken but a piece can. The merrier, the better for it . However, as far as I am concerned to form alliance with Ibos as it regard Nigeria is NO GO AREA. It is not by crowd to get things done but my few people with the technological know how. Once the right peg is put in right hole , all will be in order. This doesn't mean I don't have Ibo friends but there are limitation to which I can deal with many of them. I am a liberal Yoruba man that has different friends from different tribes without having any bitterness towards anyone because I don't have complex problem. People with inferiority complex are the ones that reap their friends off.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fratermathy...

I just read something about Urhobo people. It says that you guys were originally from South Sudan and that certain King Ayerada which sounds like Nnamdi.. grin grin was pursuing you guys.

You all fled and landed at the niger Delta region. You lot must have been so scared of this king Nnamdi abi na Ayerada to have ran all the way from South Sudan to the present day Urhobo land.

I can see why you are worried. Director Kanu will convert all of you to Judaism. Be prepared to wear skull cap or you skulls will be turned to Kiddush cup.

angry grin grin

It's quite a revelation. No wonder you guys have been disturbing Ijaw people cos there's no where else to run to apart of the Kingdom of Atlantic.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Ojukwu007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
I don't know why Nigerians always think of war when secession is mentioned. If you don't want Biafra to go then there should restructuring where every region and every citizen of this country would be treated equally.

I personally want this nation to divide. Enough of Hausa/Fulani nonsense.

May your days be long! You just nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ukandi1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Okoroawusa:
if I hear say war happen for this country!
who wan fight am?

Sadly, we are already at war in this nation except that its on religion grounds. I mean full fledged war wage against a certain religion that is not even fighting back. So sad
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by obailala(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
DarkHenrie:
I find it very infuriating when they keep equating a call for secession with a call for war. It reeks of a profound ignorance on the part of most people in this country and displays a very disturbing undemocratic mindset we have around here.
As unfortunate and as infuriating as it may sound, there's wisdom in the words of those who warn agitators about the dangers of a potential secession war. Splitting a country isn't child's play anywhere in the world, don't be deceived. In the actual sense, the kind of systemic structures needed to achieve peaceful splitting of a country only exists in very-very-very-very few places globally, it certainly doesn't exist anywhere near Africa.

Even the Scottish referendum which is typically cited as an example of civility, that same Scotland has fought several wars for this same purpose but are still yet to achieve full independence (by the way, Scotland is already a country with its own laws, parliament etc, but they're currently only agitating for 'independence'). Even Nnamdi Kanu himself was quoted as saying he doesn't believe in the 'rubbish' called 'peaceful secession' because according to his history books, 'peaceful secession' has never been recorded anywhere before now. Sadly, he made a somewhat valid point which we should have in mind whenever we talk of a secession.

Nigeria today from the north to the west to the east and to the south is totally parasitic on Niger-Delta oil; do you really think Nigeria is civilised enough to fold its arms and watch as one group breaks away, taking away with it, a large chunk of the nation's 'feeding bottle'?... People who warn about a potential war aren't completely stupid as you think, trust me.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbosaa:
Fratermathy...

I just read something about Urhobo people. It says that you guys were originally from South Sudan and that certain King Ayerada which sounds like Nnamdi.. grin grin was pursuing you guys.

You all fled and landed at the niger Delta region. You lot must have been so scared of this king Nnamdi abi na Ayerada to have ran all the way from South Sudan to the present day Urhobo land.

I can see why you are worried. Director Kanu will convert all of you to Judaism. Be prepared to wear skull cap or you skulls will be turned to Kiddush cup.

angry grin grin

It's quite a revelation. No wonder you guys have been disturbing Ijaw people cos there's no where else to run to apart of the Kingdom of Atlantic.

I saw that thread too. The Op is nuts, just like IPOB youths. Don't take him seriously. Urhobo from Egypt? Wetin we nor go hear for Nairaland?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EzeUche(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Shehu Sani thinks we are cowards.

We are not.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbosaa:

This argument isn't necessary. You are as guilty as everyone else. I quoted you when you queried those who mention SE/SS.

Are you and your local chief the mouth piece of all the various ethnic groups in the Niger Delta region?

Who the hell are you to speak the minds of other ethnic groups. While you get agitated by those mentioning SE/SS, ask yourself that same question. Does your views reflect that of others?

I only wish those calling fro separation will calm down and the power at the centre listen and find a lasting solution.

People like me want a fair, transparent and peaceful nation, a nation where marauding herdsmen will invest in ranches, a nation where the military don't go a shooting contest with the police force, a nation where every group will have the liberty to develop and forge ahead and not be held back by negative protocols in place.

I would want to travel back home and land at Enugu or Owerri airport without going through Abuja or Lagos. My friends would like to clear their goods from the nearest sea port preferably Calabar without having to go through the unfriendly route from Lagos to the onitsha, Enugu or Owerri.

When you shout Urhobo, remember that it is just a fraction of the Niger Delta region.

Whatever it is you want to say, you can. Mine is simple:

1. SE and SS ARE NOT THE SAME regions and they are not the same people!

2. SEners CANNOT speak for SSners! Leave SSners to speak for themselves.

3. SEners should agitate for their Biafra without dragging other ethnicities into it.

What is so hard in this? Must the IPOB youths keep bringing insults and mistrust to the Igbos? Isn't there enough bad blood already? DON'T SPEAK FOR SSners! Leave us to our machinations! WE CAN SPEAK FOR OURSELVES!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by davidif: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

It happened in Libya and would happen in Nigeria someday.....

God forbid! Do you know what it feels like to live in an internally displaced persons camp as an amputated refugee with no food or water for days? Do you know what it's like to drink water from potholes on the road?
Do you even have an idea how awful the stench of human flesh is? It pretty much stays with you forever.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Obongawanesther(f): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Senator Shehu Sani on Sunday said the Federal Government will have to dialogue with Biafran agitators.

Speaking to newsmen in Kano, the Senator said the forces igniting the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

He also faulted the Nigerian Government for falling to build structures that will unify the country after the war. He however expressed optimism that Nigeria will remain one country.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/she hu-sani-those-agitating-for-biafra.html
true talk
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by deedeedee1: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
dealslip:

Thank you for seeing properly. There are northerners here trying to infuriate both SW and SS with the aim of causing a weakened South alliance. I am Yoruba and I am all for Biafra. The South must first unite then separate when we have removed the stranglehold of the North.
You an intelligent omoluabi.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by deedeedee1: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
I simply dont understand why the northerners(hausa-fulani) are scared of nigeria disintegration. One day reality will dawn on them. Nigeria, no matter what, will still separate, either by war or peace. Only our actions will determine that.This is just the simple truth!!!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by davidif: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
lilfreezy:
Unity is not by force

What??
Go tell that to Abraham Lincoln, Mao Zedong or General Franco.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by juman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
It appears he has little understanding of nigeria of today.

Who are those people that would go and fight war because of one nigeria thing?

Many people are tired of one nigeria.

nigeria, a destroyed country.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by B2mario(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Abagworo:

If it was war alone then it's a small issue but the truth is that such war will be preceded by ethnic cleansing on all fronts.

leave him, he thinks 1967 is 2017. Ojukwu was too soft and was a cryer. Today Igbo bloods are boiling nobody will use the statement "they are bombing my people" again rather it will sound like "they bombed just Aba and Oron and I reacted by sending my fighters to bomb Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger, Oyo, Ogun Osun and Lagos so judge it". Action and Reactions equal and opposite.

If any war breaks out its going to be more like suicidal and payback war, people will fight to die not to live. When Egyptian pilots on federal side were bombing civilians the Portuguese pilot on Biafra side asked Ojukwu should I go to Kano and bomb their civilians back, Ojukwu said no thinking that he will used the scenerio to get more sympathy from the then world powers who were on Nigerian side, but all of them paid deaf ear to Biafran plight, so a lesson has been learnt from that and won't repeat itself. Forget about the noise the northern elites are making and how Biafran elites are keeping quiet, a dog that bites does not bark.

Nobody should pray for war rather a peaceful disintegration as this nation can never be united based on studies I've conducted. You can't stay with people who believe that you have no right to exist, people you hate you because you don't have same religion with them and are still passing the hatred to their young children and children unborn, people who believe that they are the only ones who have right to kill. But if anybody wishes war so be it, but let's not forget that this time around everybody is going to feel the impact. it's not just going to be happening in one or two areas.

We fought a brutal war and the reason of the war has not been corrected so why should we keep quiet, are we goats? we've been handled for many years as the loser of the war and 2nd citizens so we want to stand on our feet and say NO to marginalisation and discrimination.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by B2mario(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
malton:
Bitter truth.

But it appears that they want to live through it to find out what it is all about.

But what do you expect; they comprise mostly of kids and lowlifes with no sense of history.

They think separation will create an economic bonanza with which to change their fortunes.
Oga, Igbos say a big NO to marginalisation, envy, hatred and discrimination. so stop saying rubbish.

Treat them fairly if you want them to stay with you.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by B2mario(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You dont reason well friend. You dont need a Biafran army to take out the oil fields, you need a few militants here and there. That is what happened last time before Buhari calmed down and sent the junior Minister of Petroleum to seek peace. I do not like people threatening other trbes. I just pointed out that if this war you people are promoting was to happen, then Nigeria will never be the same again. The only thing keeping the country together is oil wealth. That is what makes our politicians disagree to agree. Let us not preach war. Cos a few dynamites here and there and we are all becoming like Somala. The SS/SE havent benefited much from oil so they will go about their normal ways of life after the war. There are sections of this country that cant even survive without allocation for 3 months.

Better to preach peace. Nigeria cant win a war against Biafra any more.
let them be wasting their time. I've not seen anyone who lost twice talk of the Igbos who are now more wise and united.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by B2mario(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
How about Ata rodo, sombo, onions and the eye-popping tomatoes from ugwuawusa? How will you get those when you get your Biafra angry tongue

We will plant them or use tin ones imported from obodo oyibo.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by bilazego(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

You cannot make attempt to break away with the region that lays the golden egg and expect it to be peaceful. Go away with your five states and nobody will fight you. But any attempt to include any area after the Niger bridge will lead to nothing but war.

So all this your chest beating is on how to remain a parasite.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by chris31(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
The truth is lager blame must go to FG because the agreement reach under Gowon is yet to be fulfilled talk about the 3RS etc had it been that FG had played their part the new generation wouldnt have known that there was once a country called Biafra
Mind you there is nothing like easy war coz there must surely be causalities and destructions on both sides.
If FG through want the SE people to have double mind on Biafra they know what to do you cant beat a child and at the same time tell the child not to cry.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sagay212: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
You don't want the country to disintegrate, yet you don't want any other tribe to rule except hausa/Fulani... it cannot werk. See this shehu with him gigantic head like agbari ojukwu... was he not the one sharing transistor radios to his people? Evil man

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by davidif: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
The man is right,i see documentaries of war torn countries and I shrug in fear,all these leaders have multiple citizenship if worse come to worse they'll abandon us and flee to any country of their choice to seek asylum with their children and we the less privileged citizens will be left to suffer the aftermath of the war... the youths should be wiser

Not only that my sister but it's that women and children are the ones that suffer most during war. They are the ones that get raped and abused or forced into slavery. Just look at the Congo with all the atrocities especially against little girls. What a lot of people seem to forget is that war usually brings out the worst in people, it turns primary school teachers into animals that's why wars should be avoided at almost all costs.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by davidif: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
ESDKING:
Another stvpid unity beggar on the loose.
Who is taking about war ?

Mind you, no country on earth has survived second civil war. Even if there is another war again, whether the war is won by Biafrans or Nigeria , after the war, next thing is immediate break up. Winners or losers won't be considered this time around, nothing more nothing less.
Those iddiots that call themselves unity beggars should go and read history before they start vomiting rubbish

War will even fast rack it , though I don't pray for war to happen.But if war is the last alternative, Biafrans are ready for them. This not 1967 but 2017

Wait What?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Those who agitated for the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya are today regretting the chaos that the country had descended into. South-sudan is currently in total mess despite their independence from Sudan. The status quo may appear not to be working but trust me, things always get worse on the other side.

So the fear of war should make them shut up and keep on suffering.A coward dies a thousand times before he finally dies and a man who has nothing to die for,has nothing to live for.I so much love what Biafrans are doing and I support them 100%.Nigeria remains the worse country on earth and the youths have no bearing.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by HopeAtHand: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
fratermathy:

WHERE ARE YOU FROM IN THE NIGER DELTA

This seems a billion naira question for Billyonaire. grin.

Billy answer us NAU.. where you from. grin. Is it Rivers or Delta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings / President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.