Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23464 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Eddiecute86(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
I just can't wrap my hands on what is wrong with some folks. Just yesterday there was a march in Glasgow for Scottish independent not a single shot was fired, but when it comes to Biafra they will shouting war. Enough of all this blackmails.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40143671?SThisFB
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ayando(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.
Are you okay? So people don't have the right to express their grievances ?
Lastly, who told you they don't know that? War will affect every facet of this country, so relax on that saying

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by YelloweWest: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Arda1000:
we want a referendum not war we are in 2017 not 1960,people should improvise their thinking biafra is not about war
South Sudan is not in 1960 o...
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by effogis: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seunmsg, those states you are talking of, do you know what is in their minds? They helped the Hausas to fight the Igbos. After said and done, what thank you did they receive from North?. Please Don't make the mistake by saying that we should not include other states. Anyone who wants to follow us is highly welcomed.

During the movement of Jah people down to the promised land, some Arabs joined them and that is why today we have Israeli Jews.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by obailala(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You dont reason well friend. You dont need a Biafran army to take out the oil fields, you need a few militants here and there. That is what happened last time before Buhari calmed down and sent the junior Minister of Petroleum to seek peace. I do not like people threatening other trbes. I just pointed out that if this war you people are promoting was to happen, then Nigeria will never be the same again. The only thing keeping the country together is oil wealth. That is what makes our politicians disagree to agree. Let us not preach war. Cos a few dynamites here and there and we are all becoming like Somala. The SS/SE havent benefited much from oil so they will go about their normal ways of life after the war. There are sections of this country that cant even survive without allocation for 3 months.

Better to preach peace. Nigeria cant win a war against Biafra any more.
First of all, you are the one here who's clearly unable to articulate a simple issue. You mentioned that a war would be a walkover because all it takes is a few militants blowing up oil fields here and there and Nigeria's resources would be eroded; you claimed it had even happened before and Buhari went on begging. But what a smart person should have realised is that the SE is just as dependent on that same oil money like every other zone in Nigeria; if the pipelines are blown, it equally affects the resource flow of the SE. Just last year with the incessant economic sabotage, resources of the SE (and even SS) was equally eroded with only one SE state being able to pay salaries. It's quite amazing how so many people like yourself keep deluding themselves that the SE doesn't benefit from oil money but that every other zone in Nigeria does; and then we tell ourselves this lie so often to the point where we now believe it to be true.

Now here is the deal, nobody wants war, heck! nobody is even foolish enough to go into war. But then, something you ought to know is that splitting a country isn't child's play; the kind of systemic structures needed to achieve peaceful separation only exists in very-very-very few places globally, it certainly doesn't exist anywhere in Africa. So when you hear people talk about the possibility of a war due to these agitations, the people aren't wishing for war (or threatening war as you claim), they are only simply stating something which is most likely a certainty if the territorial integrity of a country must be broken.

If I'm to even quote Nnamdi Kanu himself, he clearly stated that he doesn't believe in the 'rubbish' called 'peaceful secession', he claims that from his history books, 'peaceful secession' has never been recorded anywhere before and sadly, NK made a somewhat valid point. Nigeria today is parasitic on Niger-Delta oil; you rightly mentioned that oil is the bone of contention / unifying factor still holding Nigeria together today. But then an agitation springs up to break Nigeria's territorial integrity, taking away a large chunk of Nigeria's 'feeding bottle' away?... You really think Nigeria would fold its arms, sit back and watch that happen without a fight?... A smart person should know the answer to that, and NO! I am not threatening a war as you alleged, I'm even an Igbo man myself and would be foolish to do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
EngrBello:

For You, to have typed rubbish!
God has disown you already...and I won't be
surprise to see crusaders emerging from your
sides....God shall sweep you all...
what i fear most is the career of you guys
(Igbos youth) ...you don't know what is at
stake??
No wonder we're seeing thousands of 419's ,
Armed Robbers, huge Ritualist, Scammers(bet
and fb).
....all,mostly from your side,why? because of
those mistakes your ancestor have made years
back...
•Your ANCESTORS were bad.
•You currently have a Worst Leaders as your
REPRESENTATIVE
•You GENERATIONS will be ruined(if you
continue like this...

You don't need to say rubbish... you've already proved me right dat you're a NO BRAINER.
stupid Igbos disguising to be yoruba.
i wonder what will become the future of your children if you continue like... anyway i wouldn't be surprise to see you slaughtering your kids for money...since your Face(Dp) look like one the them.(ritualist)
And you're so stupid and daft to have abuse islam (world best religion) i genuinely wish you repent before,you'll be Claimin it's a matyr death that killed you. ...Lo! God will sent you into hell for your blasphemy,where as you know the TRUTH.

"World Best religion" indeed... I just burst a vein die to excess laughter.. This guy is a comedian..The world best religion has been doing wonderful deeds all over the place including the recent killings in the Manchester..Hahahahaaaaa religion of piss ooooo

If I'm a Yoruba, it shant be well with you and your miserable lineage. Let sorrow be your portion and misfortune smile on you. But If I am an iPod yoot disguising as Yoruba, then let what I wish you become my portion..
I piss on your Allah while the curses are manifesting in your life
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EngrBello(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:

"World Best religion" indeed... I just burst a vein die to excess laughter.. This guy is a comedian..The world best religion has been doing wonderful deeds all over the place including the recent killings in the Manchester..Hahahahaaaaa religion of piss ooooo

If I'm a Yoruba, it shant be well with you and your miserable lineage. Let sorrow be your portion and misfortune smile on you. But If I am an iPod yoot disguising as Yoruba, then let what I wish you become my portion..
I piss on your Allah while the curses are manifesting in your life

you will keep on blasphemy until you meet your misfortune!
OLODO, APA, ODÉ ..
DIDIRIN.
You reminds of Nuha prodigal son.. You may be thinkinh you are a yoruba but we can't accept you as that; simply because you're A BASTARD.....just like Nuha pródigal son

you've already swear..so it can never be well with you..you won't Archieve anything through your entire career! All your On coming generations will be a waste and slaves for fulanis! AND YOU WILL NEVER PROGRESS!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by petchi: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.
Keep on worshipping your Slave masters "Hausa Fulani".

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by toolovely(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

that shows your kind of mentality. not different from the kind of fulanis who believe in war and killing.
A group says they want out and you are threatening them with war. was there was in Scotland or Britain when they decided to end whatever they have wherever?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hehe hehe

Ah think ahm beginning to love politics

Suppose war eventually breaks out...

Simple questions tho, Will KANU Nwankwo abi Nnamdi KANU be at the forefront..ah doubt it..

Since the whole "less-privileged" biafrans are ready to fight and they win, which z almost impossible...suppose majority of them lose their lives who will enjoy d the new Biafra

If Biafra strongly believe they can do something without Nigeria, why do they need the break-up, why don't they just get to it...

Who will be the president of Biafra and how will it be any different from Nigeria...because there z no nation without a poor person
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nigeria can not survive another war. That is my point. Nigeria MUST negotiate with Biafra and return all that was stolen from them and BEG them to embrace Regionalism. Because the next war will be fought on the Oil Fields.

And which oil fields does Biafra have? The ones at Abia and Imo that can't be used to cook soup? Or you now want to count Ijawland, Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, Ogoniland, etc as part of your Biafra without their permission?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by nnokwa042(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
malton:
Bitter truth.

But it appears that they want to live through it to find out what it is all about.

But what do you expect; they comprise mostly of kids and lowlifes with no sense of history.

They think separation will create an economic bonanza with which to change their fortunes.
don't worry for them let them go and die in their landlock country so give them biafra

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
obailala:
First of all, you are the one here who's clearly unable to articulate a simple issue. You mentioned that a war would be a walkover because all it takes is a few militants blowing up oil fields here and there and Nigeria's resources would be eroded; you claimed it had even happened before and Buhari went on begging. But what a smart person should have realised is that the SE is just as dependent on that same oil money like every other zone in Nigeria; if the pipelines are blown, it equally affects the resource flow of the SE. Just last year with the incessant economic sabotage, resources of the SE (and even SS) was equally eroded with only one SE state being able to pay salaries. It's quite amazing how so many people like yourself keep deluding themselves that the SE doesn't benefit from oil money but that every other zone in Nigeria does; and then we tell ourselves this lie so often to the point where we now believe it to be true.

Now here is the deal, nobody wants war, heck! nobody is even foolish enough to go into war. But then, something you ought to know is that splitting a country isn't child's play; the kind of systemic structures needed to achieve peaceful separation only exists in very-very-very few places globally, it certainly doesn't exist anywhere in Africa. So when you hear people talk about the possibility of a war due to these agitations, the people aren't wishing for war (or threatening war as you claim), they are only simply stating something which is most likely a certainty if the territorial integrity of a country must be broken.

If I'm to even quote Nnamdi Kanu himself, he clearly stated that he doesn't believe in the 'rubbish' called 'peaceful secession', he claims that from his history books, 'peaceful secession' has never been recorded anywhere before and sadly, NK made a somewhat valid point. Nigeria today is parasitic on Niger-Delta oil; you rightly mentioned that oil is the bone of contention / unifying factor still holding Nigeria together today. But then an agitation springs up to break Nigeria's territorial integrity, taking away a large chunk of Nigeria's 'feeding bottle' away?... You really think Nigeria would fold its arms, sit back and watch that happen without a fight?... A smart person should know the answer to that, and NO! I am not threatening a war as you alleged, I'm even an Igbo man myself and would be foolish to do that.

You are making noise, Yes, its all noise. I am tired of sitting back and seeing you pricks making noise as if the better south needs a favor from you all. I am simply pointing out to you all that this war that you guying are threatening the SS/SE bloc with is absolutely your folly.

You can write an epistle, but I have no time for such nonsense. Ammunitions and bombs these days can be secured by juts anyone. So, you all should stop all these nonsense talks about War because Nigeria as a country can not even defeat Boko Haram, could not even defeat the militants. This war that you all are preaching about, you will be so surprise that you will wake up and realize there is no more funding for salaries, cos when the oil fields are deserted and become the target of those boys that do not care, then you all will realize the true nature of war far.

It will not be a war where Biafrans will face Nigeria army, but a war where Biafrans and the militants will face oil and gas installations and Gboooom! Gboom! Gbooom!!! All you will see is dark smokes covering the skies. The end of Oil and Gas. Ofcourse no IMF or World Bank will give Nigeria loans to wage a war, in fact Israel will come for the Igbos support. It is as simple as that. America is disorganized and now it is the rogue agents that will sell armors to highest bidder. Once militants care charge of oil installations and acquire jets and guns its all over.

You kids should stop these war cries. Cos you all will be surprise how many people will put up their resources to destroy these oil wells. Many people are not even happy how the wells are shared. So stop the nonsense and let us hear word.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by nnokwa042(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

You cannot make attempt to break away with the region that lays the golden egg and expect it to be peaceful. Go away with your five states and nobody will fight you. But any attempt to include any area after the Niger bridge will lead to nothing but war.
I thought Lagos is Alfa and omega of Nigeria economy I thought u people discoverd oil in badagry and Ibadan,so now u know that oil money feeds the whole Nigeria,now let me remind u core Igbo states re like to south south what kwara state is to northerners, u people should developed cocoa

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And which oil fields does Biafra have? The ones at Abia and Imo that can't be used to cook soup? Or you now want to count Ijawland, Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, Ogoniland, etc as part of your Biafra without their permission?
The fool was thinking Niger delta is part of biafra. He thinks the Niger delta people will just sit back and allow south east people to blow up pipelines in Niger delta in case Nigeria was fighting against 5 south east state.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You dont reason well friend. You dont need a Biafran army to take out the oil fields, you need a few militants here and there. That is what happened last time before Buhari calmed down and sent the junior Minister of Petroleum to seek peace. I do not like people threatening other trbes. I just pointed out that if this war you people are promoting was to happen, then Nigeria will never be the same again. The only thing keeping the country together is oil wealth. That is what makes our politicians disagree to agree. Let us not preach war. Cos a few dynamites here and there and we are all becoming like Somala. The SS/SE havent benefited much from oil so they will go about their normal ways of life after the war. There are sections of this country that cant even survive without allocation for 3 months.

Better to preach peace. Nigeria cant win a war against Biafra any more.

Stop it with the lumping of SE with SS. We are not in the same region neither are we the same people. If you must speak for anyone in the SS, define it as Igboid SS/SE.! Don't force your struggles on the more than 20 non-Igboid ethnic groups in the SS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EngrBello(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Why don't you say amen na fool
you will keep on blasphemy until you meet your misfortune! OLODO, APA, ODÉ .. DIDIRIN. ... You reminds of Nuha prodigal son.. You may be thinkinh you are a yoruba but we can't accept you as that; simply because you're A BASTARD.....just like Nuha pródigal son you've already swear..so it can never be well with you..you won't Archieve anything through your entire career! All your On coming generations will be a waste and slaves for fulanis! AND YOU WILL NEVER PROGRESS!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
malton:
Bitter truth.

But it appears that they want to live through it to find out what it is all about.

But what do you expect; they comprise mostly of kids and lowlifes with no sense of history.

They think separation will create an economic bonanza with which to change their fortunes.

You are part of the morons and low lifes with no sense of history as well.
How does the agitation for secession equate to war.
I'm one of those individuals who consider Nnamdi Kanu crazy and psychotic but every minute people like you give people like me reasons to support him.

What makes you think horrible stories and pictures of malnourished kids from the civil war would discourage Igbos from even attempting to engage the govt in another war?

Why is it every time IPOB or Biafra is mentioned, your immediate response would be war or genocide?. Those tales and supposedly horrible pictures actually motivate lots of people that I know.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are making noise, Yes, its all noise. I am tired of sitting back and seeing you pricks making noise as if the better south needs a favor from you all. I am simply pointing out to you all that this war that you guying are threatening the SS/SE bloc with is absolutely your folly.

You can write an epistle, but I have no time for such nonsense. Ammunitions and bombs these days can be secured by juts anyone. So, you all should stop all these nonsense talks about War because Nigeria as a country can not even defeat Boko Haram, could not even defeat the militants. This war that you all are preaching about, you will be so surprise that you will wake up and realize there is no more funding for salaries, cos when the oil fields are deserted and become the target of those boys that do not care, then you all will realize the true nature of war far.

It will not be a war where Biafrans will face Nigeria army, but a war where Biafrans and the militants will face oil and gas installations and Gboooom! Gboom! Gbooom!!! All you will see is dark smokes covering the skies. The end of Oil and Gas. Ofcourse no IMF or World Bank will give Nigeria loans to wage a war, in fact Israel will come for the Igbos support. It is as simple as that. America is disorganized and now it is the rogue agents that will sell armors to highest bidder. Once militants care charge of oil installations and acquire jets and guns its all over.

You kids should stop these car cries. Cos you all will be surprise how many people will put up their resources to destroy these oil wells. Many people are not even happy how the wells are shared. So stop the nonsense and let us hear word.
U are the one talking nonsense without fact, ur just chest beating everywhere
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
malton:

God bless you.

You be confirm guy.

Na only cos say you be Madrid fan I dey vex.

Otherwise, you dey always speak the truth, and your truths are devoid of sentiments.

grin
The emboldened is funny grin

Truth is, I've been hearing a couple of agitators say they would not be fighting on their turf, rather on some other people's soil and all indications are pointing to the South South for this.

I must confess that secession cannot take place in Nigeria without another bout. I would have been positive about this but there are several factors in place here. The North would not readily allow anyone to leave while those in the East claim they are ready for war.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Stop it with the lumping of SE with SS. We are not in the same region neither are we the same people. If you must speak for anyone in the SS, define it as Igboid SS/SE.! Don't force your struggles on the more than 20 non-Igboid ethnic groups in the SS!

You are as guilty as those who lump SE/SS. Why do you also lump your ethnic group with the over 19 non-Igboid ethnic group??

Don't you belong to a particular ethnic group? Why don't you speak for your ethnic group?...that's if you really belong there. What language do you speak? That's no language or ethnicity called SS.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by justineu(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

The fool was thinking Niger delta is part of biafra. He thinks the Niger delta people will just sit back and allow south east people to blow up pipelines in Niger delta in case Nigeria was fighting against 5 south east state.
And you think the niger delta will sell their oil to puchase arms for the nigeria army?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
effogis:
Seunmsg, those states you are talking of, do you know what is in their minds? They helped the Hausas to fight the Igbos. After said and done, what thank you did they receive from North?. Please Don't make the mistake by saying that we should not include other states. Anyone who wants to follow us is highly welcomed.

During the movement of Jah people down to the promised land, some Arabs joined them and that is why today we have Israeli Jews.

Then leave them to come and negotiate with you, not the other way around.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

U are the one talking nonsense without fact, ur just chest beating everywhere
Silly.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
justineu:
And you think the niger delta will sell their oil to puchase arms for the nigeria army?
The Nigerian government controls the oil and sells it. They can buy as much weapons as they can. Tell me where will the 5 south east state see money to buy weapons?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Close your smelly mouth, I am from South South, and we all fought that Biafra war. Next war will not be different. Do you think anyone in the SS likes to be controlled by mallams and their allies ? Crazy lads.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by effogis: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
bgerra, So you are waiting for the spirit of B. Adekunle to come and fight for you. After black scorpion fought gallantly to keep Nigeria one? what did he benefit from his northern masters? He was due to be made major general, did he get there. He was sacked as brigadier without gratuity in 1975 because the lady he sent to London with Igbo was arrested and he was implicated.

While black scorpion was on his death bed one of the sons was begging the federal govt. to help financially so that his father will get better medical attention. What a shame!

bgerra ask your elders about the fighting spirit of the Igbos and their military prowess. I want you to read and search properly about Gordian Ezekwe, Pro. Sam Orji. Pro. Frank Ndili, Engineer Roy Umenyi and host of others both dead and alive.

bgeera to be honest with you, Adekunle is regretting wherever he is now, if you are doubting go and ask his sons. Old boy, whether you guys like it or not, Biafrans are no more part of Nigeria. Enough is Enough.

Have you not heard that Igbos of today are not that of 1967-70. The Igbos of today are more sophisticated than you can think of. The words of your uncle, Gani Adams, general coordinator of Afenifere.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
EngrBello:

you will keep on blasphemy until you meet your
misfortune!
OLODO, APA, ODÉ ..
DIDIRIN.
You reminds of Nuha prodigal son.. You may be
thinkinh you are a yoruba but we can't accept
you as that; simply because you're A
BASTARD.....just like Nuha pródigal son
you've already swear..so it can never be well
with you..you won't Archieve anything through
your entire career! All your On coming
generations will be a waste and slaves for
fulanis! AND YOU WILL NEVER PROGRESS!
You're already a victim of all that...I sympathize with you because whatever little goodness for you has been flushed down the toilet. you're the bastard. check all crimes committed in the south west and see that they're all perpetrated by the Muslims. idiotic people that have no shame.. shame on you and everything that your represent.
go shave your unkempt beards. dirty thing
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Close your smelly mouth, I am from South South, and we all fought that Biafra war. Next war will not be different. Do you think anyone in the SS likes to be controlled by mallams and their allies ? Crazy lads.
Hahaha, the two regions are different, the South South is a very delicate region, the Nigeria government knows this, that is why no Nigerian president will fight with the Niger delta people no matter the provocation, that is why even during the Biafra war, there was very little fight that occurred there, the majority of the fighting, killings and starvation only occurred in the 5 south east state. That is how it will be in the next war

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by justineu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

The Nigerian government controls the oil and sells it. They can buy as much weapons as they can. Tell me where will the 5 south east state see money to buy weapons?
i mean when the war start, do you tink the niger delta will sell their oil to buy arms fr the nigeria army during the war. Then u will know the kind of hatred the niger deltans Av for Nigerians.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbosaa:

You are as guilty as those who lump SE/SS. Why do you also lump your ethnic group with the over 19 non-Igboid ethnic group??

Don't you belong to a particular ethnic group? Why don't you speak for your ethnic group?...that's if you really belong there. What language do you speak? That's no language or ethnicity called SS.

And where have I FORCED any group to reject biafra like you lots FORCE them to accept it whether or not they want it?

I only expressed the facts on ground. What are the facts?
1. I am a Niger Deltan from Delta State and a SSner of the Urhobo ethnicity and can therefore speak for my ethnicity, state and region, knowing full well what my people agitate for and want. No SEner should EVER do that because our regions are divorced from each other.

2. No group in the SS has ever agitated for Biafra en masse like Igbos do. Apart from Port Harcourt and Asaba where there are a large number of Igbo indigenes and migrants, no Biafran protest or sit-at-home or whatever has ever held in the SS! That shows we are not simply interested.

3. Many SS groups, Urhobo's official UPU inclusive, have denounced Biafra and asked to be excused from the struggle. I can provide you with proof of this. The groups that have refuted Biafra speak on behalf of its people officially and are the recognised mouthpieces of their ethnicities.

4. Less than 5% of SSners want anything to do with Igbos or Biafra and we never fail to let Igbos know this at every opportunity.

So how am I guilty of lumping groups (groups in MY region) together? Have I said anything they've not already said or expressed one way or another? Am I FORCING a map or a struggle on them?

Bottomline is this: agitate for your Biafra with your Igboid groups alone. No minority tribe has said they want Biafra officially.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious / 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.