Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23463 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by kpaofame: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Rubbish...Capital Rubbish....

Did Nigeria fight any wars to gain her independence undecided undecided undecided

so it is by force to be preys and a region set outside to be marginalized in the arrangement called Nigeria...

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Pesuzok(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
DocHMD:
Let us see where zoogeria will get money to fund the war they are threatening the East with when oil pipelines start going up in flames.

grin grin

What is the relationship between the bolded?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ThatmanRev: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Why is this country filled with idioooots... Ibo's say we do not want this union.. So why is that a problem.. Granted One no Geri is to the benefit of the Ibos but they have said we want to lose that benefit.. So what is your bleeep.. Let them why threatening them with war.. What do you want with them.. If they are so important to you then respect them

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by boogie2910: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Those who agitated for the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya are today regretting the chaos that the country had descended into. South-sudan is currently in total mess despite their independence from Sudan. The status quo may appear not to be working but trust me, things always get worse on the other side.
all they need is their freedom don't pity them on how they are gonna live. it's none of your business

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Pesuzok(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
ESDKING:
Another stvpid unity beggar on the loose.
Who is taking about war ?

Mind you, no country on earth has survived second civil war. Even if there is another war again, whether the war is won by Biafrans or Nigeria , after the war, next thing is immediate break up. Winners or losers won't be considered this time around, nothing more nothing less.
Those iddiots that call themselves unity beggars should go and read history before they start vomiting rubbish

War will even fast rack it , though I don't pray for war to happen.But if war is the last alternative, Biafrans are ready for them. This not 1967 but 2017.

The question should be are you ready for war?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Lavoca: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
If they want war, we will give them one but this time around No ass will be spared. The spirit of Benjamin Adekunle is still alive...

Igbos are Bastards cheesy cheesy
What I don't understand is the shout of war.

A simple Referendum will do.

It is not compulsory we stay together

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by MrCEO69(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Senator Shehu Sani on Sunday said the Federal Government will have to dialogue with Biafran agitators.

Speaking to newsmen in Kano, the Senator said the forces igniting the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

He also faulted the Nigerian Government for falling to build structures that will unify the country after the war. He however expressed optimism that Nigeria will remain one country.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/shehu-sani-those-agitating-for-biafra.html

So u think war will happen if it is meant to be achieve. U still think like the aboki u are..
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by slowice(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2017
And who is taking about war if I may ask? Is he saying that the north is prepared to partner with the west and kill millions again simply because they want out? What's even doing this people sef.... How I no do again wan take cause fight if no be say some people don already plan to kill their fellow undecided

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Pesuzok(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire post=57206525[b:
]A few dynamites here and there on the oil fields[/b] and Nigeria runs out of external reserves in 6 months coupled with the present economic quagmires then the end shall come of the amalgamation.

This is going to be an economic war, a sabotage that will never be recovered from.

Where are the oil fields located?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by bkool7(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2017
ESDKING:
Another stvpid unity beggar on the loose.
Who is taking about war ?

Mind you, no country on earth has survived second civil war. Even if there is another war again, whether the war is won by Biafrans or Nigeria , after the war, next thing is immediate break up. Winners or losers won't be considered this time around, nothing more nothing less.
Those iddiots that call themselves unity beggars should go and read history before they start vomiting rubbish

War will even fast rack it , though I don't pray for war to happen.But if war is the last alternative, Biafrans are ready for them. This not 1967 but 2017.

Talk is cheap
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Leez(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Senator Shehu Sani on Sunday said the Federal Government will have to dialogue with Biafran agitators.

Speaking to newsmen in Kano, the Senator said the forces igniting the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

He also faulted the Nigerian Government for falling to build structures that will unify the country after the war. He however expressed optimism that Nigeria will remain one country.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/shehu-sani-those-agitating-for-biafra.html
War war war
why are these clowns always calling for war weneva they hear biafra??smh
a referendum will solve all dis cause lets face it d current structure of nigeria is a joke and unsustainable

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by MrCEO69(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.

So for ur small mind u think there will be war bf it can be achieved.. I pity u.. U think Britain will come to Nigeria rescuse again like dey did den..

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Pesuzok(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
legislatively:
what if they decide to follow? Will you force them to stay?

HAve they decided to follow? You have to make sure they want to join biafra before including them by force. This biafra agitation is really affecting the igbos and if it doesnt materialise, the marginalisation will be great. We think we are one with the SS, even an ikwerre man does not like igbo man
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by vannessa7(f): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
I don't think it's necessary to go to war when there are other avenues, this man threatening war should use his brain, it's not by force to stay married if you want out, Igbos should be released to go to their Biafra, although they are not helping matter with their tactless and hateful conduct, but the earlier they go the better for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by obailala(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
A few dynamites here and there on the oil fields and Nigeria runs out of external reserves in 6 months coupled with the present economic quagmires then the end shall come of the amalgamation.

This is going to be an economic war, a sabotage that will never be recovered from.
Remember both sides of the fence are funded by the same oil money. Blow things up and both sides go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EngrBello(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Why are Northern Parasites always afraid of breakup of the cesspit designed only to favour them?

It's very simple.Self determination clause for all races facing injustice world over can always be invoked. Shehu as a lawyer should know better....

Dem nefa see WAR......!!
Niger Delta Avengers that helped Buhari to ruined the economy to recession.....did they fight??

Restructure or face break up...

So you guys (biafrats) knew that you are the main cause for Recession and downfall of Nigeria Economy

I genuinely wish Buhari to command soldiers to sweep you all!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by RALPHOW(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.

Why should war be the only option?
Have you not heard of referendum?
There is no need to break this country, we all need each other, but we must restructure this country, Hausa should leave oil for the SS, consecrate on their farm land and each zone should be on their own.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by reptile1: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
The 1967 dynamism has changed completely. Those threatening others with war will be shocked to the marrow when it starts rollling..

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by porozhniy(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
If war breaks out in Nigeria again, then guys like Shehu Sani must be held responsible. They lead the country into the current abyss it's in and will not dig there stupid heads outta their arse and do the right thing.
The common man is simply pushing back & your threats will only win them more admirers.
The people must decide how they want to live!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
CeoNewshelm:

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS:
1. I DNT SEE NIGERIA IN ANOTHER CIVIL WAR.
2. THE NORTHERNERS ARE AFRAID BECUS THEY WILL REMAIN STAGNANT FOR, LIKE A CENTURY BEFORE THEY WIL DEVELOP.
3. THEY WILL NEVER HAVE ANY BACKUP OR SUPPORT FROM ANY ZONE SHOULD THE WAR HAPPEN.
4. THE REVERSE OF 1967 CIVIL WAR WIL BE THE CASE.
5. FINALLY. THEY WILL START AGITTATING FOR AREWA REPUBLIC.
MAKE AN IGBO MAN THE PRESIDENT AND EVERYTHING WIL BE JUST FINE.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by chairman010: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Insulting me won't change the truth. There can never be a peaceful breakup of Nigeria due to the desire of contending units to control areas blessed with resources. So, make no mistake about it, it is going to be a war of resources. America goes to war in far away countries just to protect their interest (resources). It is a legitimate war that no amount of blackmail or propaganda can stop. You guys are either ready to fight it out this time around or stop toying with what you cannot finish before it is too late.

and in Case of another war I wonder which countries will come out again to help Nigeria like they did at first, again we know that this is not 1968 Biafra is not the same they are more prepared now, if they can bold Britain and Russia and all the arabs for four years then they can do better now, but why must there be a war before the right thing is done?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by dealslip(f): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
amuwo1980:

Are we really sure these ppl on line here are yorubas, their ways and opinions are so abnormal, their hatred for igbos is unfathomable and very very very deep, am suspecting a non southern hand in this just like the so called south south venomous out pour on the igbos over the weekend, that was clearly a script being followed
Thank you for seeing properly. There are northerners here trying to infuriate both SW and SS with the aim of causing a weakened South alliance. I am Yoruba and I am all for Biafra. The South must first unite then separate when we have removed the stranglehold of the North.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by hammznumbah6ix(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
An average igbo youth believes that he or she is a biafran,and that the nigerian govt has nothing to offer.
The momentum is building steadily in the east.
100% Entertainment Blog Add Up 2BF51B0A

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by porozhniy(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
EngrBello:

So you guys (biafrats) knew that you are the main cause for Recession and downfall of Nigeria Economy

I genuinely wish Buhari to command soldiers to sweep you all!
Why are you crying already? What was the outcome of your principal's threats in 2015? I thought they were the 5% who doesn't deserve anything from this administration?

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by objobj: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
they have never called for war why do you guys love lies. So what if they have never seen war. Have you your self seen war? No! Does that make you a biafran agitator? Each time you keep repeating this statement. It may be true they never saw war? But the truth is they are still the causes of the war? [b]The big question i want you guys to answer is: why is nigeria repeating the same things that led to the war? [/b]Why keep repeating the same thing and expect a different result. And now the common refrain is threaten igbos with war? Have you ever ask yourself can present day nigeria afford to fight another war? Will she end up surviving another war. Until you find answers to these question stop beating war drums

what are those things that started the war? you must be a kid. you dont even know what started the war. pls go read books
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Your ewedu Ak47 mouth is only good at making noise. We all know when the war you wish for comes, you'll be the first to run to Benin republic. Aint you the effeminate ones whose ancestors were beheaded by ovulating dahomey teenagers? You dare speak about war? grin grin grin
Must you be this savage shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by jojothegreat(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Freedom does not necessarily call for war..
The fact that we are not at world does no mean we are at peace.
Nigeria so so bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by bidahjay: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2017
I thought this man is a lawyer and a senator and he is speaking like an illiterate. How does demanding for freedom through the invocation of UN carter on self determination amount to war? So people that have not seen war should surrender their lives and destiny to Hausa/Fulani, to be raped,butchered and killed at will and islamised?. Let me educate the illiterate senator that Biafras are exercising their freedom as granted by UN for self determination. We are not fighting any war, this war now is brain,pen and paper..

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by hucienda: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
The man is right,i see documentaries of war torn countries and I shrug in fear,all these leaders have multiple citizenship if worse come to worse they'll abandon us and flee to any country of their choice to seek asylum with their children and we the less privileged citizens will be left to suffer the aftermath of the war... the youths should be wiser

That is only postponing the dooms day .. but come, it surely will.

We like deceiving oureslves in this country. Everyone knows there is injustice in the country where some people behave as if they own the country and the others are simply serfs.

Trans-Atlantic slavery in the new world lasted for centuries - but one day, it came to an end.
Segregation in the USA lasted 100 years - but one day, it came to an end.
Apartheid lasted close to a century in SA - but one day, it came to an end.

All this shows you that nature itself abhors disequilibrium. It might tarry a while - but one day - certainly, it will fall and balance to equilibrium.

Injustice can not last forever.

In Nigeria's case, one day either of these three will happen. The country will either restructure or split peacefully or will face a far more destructive conflict than the one experienced in 1967 - 1970. The result of which will herald a just and lasting peace for everyone and descendants.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
wengerman:

Where will you see the money to prosecute your own war. At least no one will exploit the oil when the oilfields is in flames.

Well, I just read all of you running your mouths about how Nigeria can win Biafra, and I am not here to promote war, but I am just pointing out that if the militants could shut down the oil fields in a few months when we are not at war, that less than 100 Biafra men, not even Biafran soldiers can actually take out the entire oil fields without firing a shot at the Nigerian Army and the war will be over. Let us not act as if Biafrans are not educated enough to know the strategies that can bring down the country faster. Let us not talk about war any more.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
DocHMD:

The difference between an ewedu opinion and the nylon shiit flying around in oshogbo is ZERO.

grin grin

savage cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
A few dynamites here and there on the oil fields and Nigeria runs out of external reserves in 6 months coupled with the present economic quagmires then the end shall come of the amalgamation.

I like the fact that your dreams and assertions are not of this world. You, my friend, are one hell of a dreamer. By the way, I hope you won't tell me you snapped or own the picture on your DP? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) / 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.