Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23465 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Close your smelly mouth, I am from South South, and we all fought that Biafra war. Next war will not be different. Do you think anyone in the SS likes to be controlled by mallams and their allies ? Crazy lads.

Oh good, you are from the SS? Where exactly in the SS?

I want to deconstruct you right away.

Mind you, you've already goofed by saying the SS fought the Biafran way. Which SS? Is it the Delta and Edo States that were in the Mid-West? The ones Igbo soldiers massacred? Is it the Efiks that begged FG to come and take over Calabar? The Ijaws that were non-chalant about it all?

Define your statement.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha, the two regions are different, the South South is a very delicate region, that is why even during the Biafra war, there was very little fight that occurred there, the majority of the fighting, killings and starvation only occurred in the 5 south east state. That is how it will be in the next war

You have no idea about the war because all you read are from the news papers and you have never crossed over to the SE/SS Oil bloc. I have 14 oil wells in my LGA alone and my village at SS was the center of that war, so stop reading bullshitt that the Federal Government fed you with. If you want to know the history of the war, come down to SS. The war happened in SS, cos SE Biafrans ran down to the SS and it became the centerpiece of that needless war.

None of you ill-informed youths care to wonder why Nigeria is grounded each time a few pipelines are bombed here and there. My warning to all concerned is that it is not time for war. But if you insist on going to war with Biafrans, I am telling you that Biafrans will not focus their attentions on the military installations and not even on the Federal soldiers but on Oil installations. When the NLNG goes offline and all the Oils and Gas terminals are light up, then you will recognize who your Lord and Savior has been.

Just let us not go to war, cos what you will see, you wont believe it. Firstly, the oil installations will go offline, followed by telecoms installations and everyone goes dark, then the next thing is blockades of Federal penetrations. Enugu has international airports now, so use your mouth to count your teeth.

It is better to negotiate for peace, but if war is what you all want, then.......We na we, na who we be.

Ratatatatata=>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
Lmao! It is me o cheesy

I don't support us joining Biafra but I support any region that wants to leave to be given a chance to do so because the current system of governance stifles growth and progress. I am tired of this system that favours and encourages parasiticism, I'm tired of Quota system too.

The north opposees restructuring and hinders our collective progress as a nation and I'm fed up of all that. I want NDR.
I guess your main account is banned. I share your line of thought as well. The North is a parasite to other parts of the country, and unfortunately, I understand why they antagonise secession. They would lose on every side but I clearly don't understand why they go against restructuring. With the way things are going and the call for secession both from the Yorubas and Igbos, chances are that the North would be boxed into a corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by malton: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

The emboldened is funny grin

Truth is, I've been hearing a couple of agitators say they would not be fighting on their turf, rather on some other people's soil and all indications are pointing to the South South for this.

I must confess that secession cannot take place in Nigeria without another bout. I would have been positive about this but there are several factors in place here. The North would not readily allow anyone to leave while those in the East claim they are ready for war.

Hehe, I guess that's to be expected from a barca fan like myself.

Thank you. This is what I've been saying to these separatists who do not choose their words carefully.

The northerners' foul mouthedness and crude mentality against the average Igbo man's braggadocio is a recipe for disaster in any society. The one thing they seem to have in common is that neither of them think things through before acting upon them.

There will definitely be causalities.

I just don't want someone throwing us back into the stone age with their senselessness.

Secession is a call for war, and the northerners are always spoiling for war.

Unfortunately, even bystanders will get caught up in their display of stupidity.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by win3k: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
malton:
Bitter truth.

But it appears that they want to live through it to find out what it is all about.

But what do you expect; they comprise mostly of kids and lowlifes with no sense of history.

They think separation will create an economic bonanza with which to change their fortunes.

What do you expect, ibos are naturally greedy people by DNA!

Apart from being the number one global DRUG dealing tribe in the continent of Africa, they plan to comandeer some oil wells in the separation deal.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And which oil fields does Biafra have? The ones at Abia and Imo that can't be used to cook soup? Or you now want to count Ijawland, Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, Ogoniland, etc as part of your Biafra without their permission?
You can't just help but wonder...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And where have I FORCED any group to reject biafra like you lots FORCE them to accept it whether or not they want it?

I only expressed the facts on ground. What are the facts?
1. I am a Niger Deltan from Delta State and a SSner of the Urhobo ethnicity and can therefore speak for my ethnicity, state and region, knowing full well what my people agitate for and want. No SEner should EVER do that because our regions are divorced from each other.

2. No group in the SS has ever agitated for Biafra en masse like Igbos do. Apart from Port Harcourt and Asaba where there are a large number of Igbo indigenes and migrants, no Biafran protest or sit-at-home or whatever has ever held in the SS! That shows we are not simply interested.

3. Many SS groups, Urhobo's official UPU inclusive, have denounced Biafra and asked to be excused from the struggle. I can provide you with proof of this. The groups that have refuted Biafra speak on behalf of its people officially and are the recognised mouthpieces of their ethnicities.

4. Less than 5% of SSners want anything to do with Igbos or Biafra and we never fail to let Igbos know this at every opportunity.

So how am I guilty of lumping groups (groups in MY region) together? Have I said anything they've not already said or expressed one way or another? Am I FORCING a map or a struggle on them?

Bottomline is this: agitate for your Biafra with your Igboid groups alone. No minority tribe has said they want Biafra officially.

I am not pro IPOB or Biafra but I have nothing against those agitating. It shouldn't affect or give you sleepless nights if you learn to mind your business.

You are Urhobo so speak for your urhobo tribe. I have met an Ijaw and a couple of people from Cross River who are Biafra fanatics...you heard me right? Ijaw and people from Cross River state. I was surprised and shocked.

Niger Delta region is bigger than Urhobo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio and Igbo.

Speak for your ethnic group and stop wetting yourself whenever Biafra is mentioned.

I support Igbo development,be that Igbos from core south east states or those from delta, river states etc.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbosaa:

You are as guilty as those who lump SE/SS. Why do you also lump your ethnic group with the over 19 non-Igboid ethnic group??

Don't you belong to a particular ethnic group? Why don't you speak for your ethnic group?...that's if you really belong there. What language do you speak? That's no language or ethnicity called SS.
So there is a language or ethnicity called South East? Clowns everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have no idea about the war because all you read are from the news papers and you have never crossed over to the SE/SS Oil bloc. I have 14 oil wells in my LGA alone and my village at SS was the center of that war, so stop reading bullshitt that the Federal Government fed you with. If you want to know the history of the war, come down to SS. The war happened in SS, cos SE Biafrans ran down to the SS and it became the centerpiece of that needless war.

None of you ill-informed youths care to wonder why Nigeria is grounded each time a few pipelines are bombed here and there. My warning to all concerned is that it is not time for war. But if you insist on going to war with Biafrans, I am telling you that Biafrans will not focus their attentions on the military installations and not even on the Federal soldiers but on Oil installations. When the NLNG goes offline and all the Oils and Gas terminals are light up, then you will recognize who your Lord and Savior has been.

Just let us not go to war, cos what you will see, you wont believe it. Firstly, the oil installations will go offline, followed by telecoms installations and everyone goes dark, then the next thing is blockades of Federal penetrations. Enugu has international airports now, so use your mouth to count your teeth.

It is better to negotiate for peace, but if war is what you all want, then.......We na we, na who we be.

Ratatatatata=>
Lol, u keep banking ur hope on the Niger delta, the Niger government is only interested in targeting the igbos in the south east who are the major champion of the Biafra agitation. The Nigerian government have no business in the south south because they are not Biafra sessionists. Nigeria has always found a way to pacify Niger delta militants. When last did u hear of Niger delta Avengers? Hahahaha. Nigeria always silence them one way or the other. That is what Nigeria will do again if u are hoping in support from them. U people from south eat would have to go down to the south south to blow up pipeline to hurt Nigeria, and I no the people and militants there won't just fold Their hands and watch u biafrans from the south east destroy their environment in ur own war with Nigeria. The odds are against the 5 south east states. Hahahaha
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by malton: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And which oil fields does Biafra have? The ones at Abia and Imo that can't be used to cook soup? Or you now want to count Ijawland, Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, Ogoniland, etc as part of your Biafra without their permission?

Guy, you wicked o.

grin

Your words alone are weapons of mass destruction.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Close your smelly mouth, I am from South South, and we all fought that Biafra war. Next war will not be different. Do you think anyone in the SS likes to be controlled by mallams and their allies ? Crazy lads.
It seems you have the fixture information for the 'next war'. Now I understand Shehu Sani better.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbosaa:

I am not pro IPOB or Biafra but I have nothing against those agitating. It shouldn't affect or give you sleepless nights if you learn to kind your business.

You are Urhobo so speak for your urhobo tribe. I have met an Ijaw and a couple of people from Cross River who are Biafra fanatics...ypu heard me right? Ijaw and people from Cross River state. I was surprised and shocked.

Niger Delta region is bigger than Urhobo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio and Igbo.

Speak for your ethnic group and stop wetting yourself whenever Biafra is mentioned.

I support Igbo development be that, Igbos from core south east states or those from delta, river states etc.

And you think there are no Yoruba and Hausa Biafran supporters? Anyone can support Biafra but that doesn't mean their ethnic groups support it! How do you then know whether the ethnicity supports it? Its simple. The ethnicities have monarchs, leaders, politicians, thinkers, activists and the general populace!

Which of the above listed has ever agitated for Biafra at one point or another?

Respond.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Oh good, you are from the SS? Where exactly in the SS?

I want to deconstruct you right away.

Mind you, you've already goofed by saying the SS fought the Biafran way. Which SS? Is it the Delta and Edo States that were in the Mid-West? The ones Igbo soldiers massacred? Is it the Efiks that begged FG to come and take over Calabar? The Ijaws that were non-chalant about it all?

Define your statement.

So much noise you are making. Cos I come from SS and you want to tell me about my own people. You are deranged. I am warning you all against these chants of war. Because what you all will see, you wont believe. The Armors of today is not that of 1967-1970. No one win today's wars. Has America won any war after Vietnam ? Has America won the war against even terrorists ? There are arms merchants everywhere ready to supply arms while their payloads are stations over 200 nautical miles away. Can we stop the war chants ?

If war is what you want, then rest assured that you will get it 12 folds. Biafrans are now more organized than ever before. Do not threaten us with war, cos no one will win. Oil/Gas is the only pivot that Nigeria stands on. Once its removed, you wont even afford to buy a litre of petrol. You wont have external reserves. A few twits here and there and Nigeria's external reserves will be fleeced. Arms embargo placed while boys run here and there to blow up installations.

Make una take am easy with useless rants about power of Nigeria. Nigeria cant win a war today, so be guided.

If Biafrans are listening to call for Regionalism, then it is the best bet. Biafrans have achieved all that you all never expected within 2yrs, now your greatest might just be granted.

Be guided. We want peace, not war. But if you insist on war, then no one is a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, u keep banking ur hope on the Niger delta, the Niger government is only interested in targeting the igbos in the south east who are the major champion of the Biafra agitation. The Nigerian government have no business in the south south because they are not Biafra sessionists. Nigeria has always found a way to pacify Niger delta militants. When last did u hear of Niger delta Avengers? Hahahaha. Nigeria always silence them one way or the other. That is what Nigeria will do again if u are hoping in support from them. U people from south eat would have to go down to the south south to blow up pipeline to hurt Nigeria, and I no the people and militants there won't just fold Their hands and watch u biafrans from the south east destroy their environment in ur own war with Nigeria. The odds are against the 5 south east states. Hahahaha

I am from the Niger Delta. Stop calling Biafrans SE, we all at the SS/SE are Biafrans. My father lost everything to that war. So, do not think you can chide SS and love SS and think we can betray SE because you want our Oil and Gas. Hell NO! SE/SS are connected by DNA, Yes we are. And we are better off with the SE than with any other group. So, when you are discussing with me, discuss based on SS, cos I am SS, stop deviating to SE, cos I have no interest with your nonsensical deviations.

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
justineu:
i mean when the war start, do you tink the niger delta will sell their oil to buy arms fr the nigeria army during the war. Then u will know the kind of hatred the niger deltans Av for Nigerians.
How can the Niger deltans sell oil when that is the duty of the Nigerian government. As far as the Nigerian government controls the region, whether or not war breaks out, the Nigerian government will be the ones selling oil. No major country will stoop so low to buy oil from rogue militants. That's a disgrace for them. Like it or not, the Niger delta militants can never completely shutdown all the oilfields in Nigeria. The Niger delta avengers tried it until they were tired and stopped bombing.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

So much noise you are making. Cos I come from SS and you want to tell me about my own people. You are deranged. I am warning you all against these chants of war. Because what you all will see, you wont believe. The Armors of today is not that of 1967-1970. No one win today's wars. Has America won any war after Vietnam ? Has America won the war against even terrorists ? There are arms merchants everywhere ready to supply arms while their payloads are stations over 200 nautical miles away. Can we stop the war chants ?

If war is what you want, then rest assured that you will get it 12 folds. Biafrans are now more organized than ever before. Do not threaten us with war, cos no one will win. Oil/Gas is the only pivot that Nigeria stands on. Once its removed, you wont even afford to buy a litre of petrol. You wont have external reserves. A few twits here and there and Nigeria's external reserves will be fleeced. Arms embargo placed while boys run here and there to blow up installations.

Make una take am easy with useless rants about power of Nigeria. Nigeria cant win a war today, so be guided.

If Biafrans are listening to call for Regionalism, then it is the best bet. Biafrans have achieved all that you all never expected within 2yrs, now your greatest might just be granted.

Be guided. We want peace, not war. But if you insist on war, then no one is a coward.

See how he is diverting. I asked a simple question and you are writing epistles.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM IN THE SOUTH SOUTH?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am from the Niger Delta. Stop calling Biafrans SE, we all at the SS/SE are Biafrans. My father lost everything to that war. So, do not think you can chide SS and love SS and think we can betray SE because you want our Oil and Gas. Hell NO! SE/SS are connected by DNA, Yes we are. And we are better off with the SE than with any other group. So, when you are discussing with me, discuss based on SS, cos I am SS, stop deviating to SE, cos I have no interest with your nonsensical deviations.
U just confirmed to me that the 5 south east states can never stand Nigeria in a war except they collaborate with the South South, and that will never happen unless u use a very good Charm on them. The 2 regions are not the same, u don't share any DNA, the south south is a combination of many ethnic groups with different interest, every ethnic group there don't share one ideology. So u are dreaming u think the two regions are one.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

WHERE ARE YOU FROM IN THE NIGER DELTA
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

WHERE ARE YOU FROM IN THE NIGER DELTA
Bleep You! Start the war, and you will know where my allegiance stand.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Cjrane2: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just like those killing Igbos have never fought igbos in warfare.

If they thought ogbuniwe of 1960 was a devastating weapon, they should brace for what will hit them.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

So you come from the South South? Interesting! Fratermathy already asked you, WHERE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH ARE YOU FROM? And stop being cheeky, please. I'd like to believe you're not some teenager.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

U just confirmed to me that the 5 south east states can never stand Nigeria in a war except they collaborate with the South South, and that will never happen unless u use a very good Charm on them. The 2 regions are not the same, u don't share any DNA, the south south is a combination of many ethnic groups with different interest, every ethnic group there don't share one ideology. So u are dreaming u think the two regions are one.

Shut your smell mouth, I am not here to discuss SE, I am here to discuss Biafra and Biafra covers SS/SE and a few other regions. Discuss with me about Biafra and not the Igbos, if you have something to tell the Igbos go ahead, but when discussing with me, you are discussing with a SS Biafran. So close that silly mouth of yours, cos I feed this country with our wealth. I have not even forgiven you guys for insulting Jonathan, he is my buddy, know that. But if war is what you people want to threaten us with. I will NOT kill a fellow human being, I will dare not. But when it comes to drilling my natural resources to buy arms to kill my own people. It wont happen. We will close down the installations and well heads and everyone will answer him papa name.

Oil is for development, but if you all want war, then we will make sure that no a litre of oil will be pumped to fuel war. We will burst those wells and marginal fields. But we will allow our boys to cook lacasera to fuel our machines.

We na we, na who we be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

So you come from the South South? Interesting! Fratermathy already asked you, WHERE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH ARE YOU FROM? And stop being cheeky, please. I'd like to believe you're not some teenager.

I am a Biafran-Nigerian, I come from Oil & Gas.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by janykute: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Those who agitated for the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya are today regretting the chaos that the country had descended into. South-sudan is currently in total mess despite their independence from Sudan. The status quo may appear not to be working but trust me, things always get worse on the other side.
You should careless about your enemy and think first about your region. Forget about this your south sudan/Libya reminder.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by felicitywe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Honestly it baffles me the way some ppl call for wars,the Hausa Fulani especially.Already d little skirmishes by book haram has ravaged the area and they r still intimidating Biafra agitation with war,what a pity and insensitivity.The north v threatened to repeat 1966 action where Igbos were killed everywhere in the north.The yorubas v also threatened to kill d igbos, take their investment&drive them into d lagoon.Funny enough, all these threats could not move d agitators because they v become immune to such threats.Ipob,Massib&other biafran groups will remain peaceful in their agitation.If war is used by d north&Yoruba,they will remain resolute on their agitation.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Shut your smell mouth, I am not here to discuss SE, I am here to discuss Biafra and Biafra covers SS/SE and a few other regions. Discuss with me about Biafra and not the Igbos, if you have something to tell the Igbos go ahead, but when discussing with me, you are discussing with a SS Biafran. So close that silly mouth of yours, cos I feed this country with our wealth. I have not even forgiven you guys for insulting Jonathan, he is my buddy, know that. But if war is what you people want to threaten us with. I will NOT kill a fellow human being, I will dare not. But when it comes to drilling my natural resources to buy arms to kill my own people. It wont happen. We will close down the installations and well heads and everyone will answer him papa name.

Oil is for development, but if you all want war, then we will make sure that no a litre of oil will be pumped to fuel war. We will burst those wells and marginal fields. But we will allow our boys to cook lacasera to fuel our machines.

We na we, na who we be.
Hahaha Biafra is Igbo, igbo is Biafra. Deal with it
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
felicitywe:

Honestly it baffles me the way some ppl call for wars,the Hausa Fulani especially.Already d little skirmishes by book haram has ravaged the area and they r still intimidating Biafra agitation with war,what a pity and insensitivity.The north v threatened to repeat 1966 action where Igbos were killed everywhere in the north.The yorubas v also threatened to kill d igbos, take their investment&drive them into d lagoon.Funny enough, all these threats could not move d agitators because they v become immune to such threats.Ipob,Massib&other biafran groups will remain peaceful in their agitation.If war is used by d north&Yoruba,they will remain resolute on their agitation.

My bro, the thing tire me. Small thing the SW people will threaten us with war. Are they mad ? We have tried to be very very civil even though it is my resources that is used to run Nigeria and these mor0ns keep threatening war. I have spent much of my time online and offline campaigning against wars. Up till last night, I was still on this issue, telling everyone to calm down. Buhari started this nonsense with his 97% ..5% nonsense statement now even a tadpole that can not feed himself is talking about war.

Do you all know that it will take a dynamite not worth 10m to take out most of the oil installations and make Nigeria useless ? The moment there is war and oil installations are blown up. The External reserves will be fleeced by World Bank and IMF for 2 reasons; (1) Creditors will want their monies, and the external reserves can not even cover our external debts. (2) UN will not allow our reserves to be used to sponsor wars.

Yet these kids wont understand that the Biafrans who have never been benefiting from the Oil wealth will not even feel the impact, in fact blowing up the oil pipes that criss-cross our LGAs and villages will become a trophy and Nigeria will fall in less than 6 months.

We must stop the war chants, but if it is what you all want, so be it.

No one has monopoly over today's war. It will be an economic war.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha Biafra is Igbo, igbo is Biafra. Deal with it
Then you are not educated enough. Go back to study your history.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by brojoshua: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
It is another face of corruption in Nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Butterworth: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
If they want war, we will give them one but this time around No ass will be spared. The spirit of Benjamin Adekunle is still alive...

Igbos are Bastards cheesy cheesy

Ask BABA what he did when he became FRUSTRATED like you

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by stinggy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Are you there now? I am not joining you there again, I changed my mind grin

Bros, sumbori liked and shared your comment sha cheesy
Yes, there already. If you like stay in Nigeria till we run it over tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, those are fellow freedom fighters like me angry grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by LastProphet: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Insulting me won't change the truth. There can never be a peaceful breakup of Nigeria due to the desire of contending units to control areas blessed with resources. So, make no mistake about it, it is going to be a war of resources. America goes to war in far away countries just to protect their interest (resources). It is a legitimate war that no amount of blackmail or propaganda can stop. You guys are either ready to fight it out this time around or stop toying with what you cannot finish before it is too late.

Nigeria will divide no matter what anybody does, am igala from kogi and am telling u to take that to the bank

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious / 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam / Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.