Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23468 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Kirigidi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
DocHMD:
Let us see where zoogeria will get money to fund the war they are threatening the East with when oil pipelines start going up in flames.

grin grin
Is it we Niger Deltans that we allow you Igbos to enter and bomb pipelines in our lands? You must be joking! Don't forget what our people did to Igbo Biafran occupational forces in Warri, Sapele, Benin, Ughelli, Abraka and Yenegoa areas during the 1960s Civil War. Pray for peace not war.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Arda1000(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
South Sudan is not in 1960 o...
that's south sudan
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by AuroraB(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
stinggy:
Yes, there already. If you like stay in Nigeria till we run it over tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, those are fellow freedom fighters like me angry grin grin grin
cheesy You will be fine grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by citizenY(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sanchez01:

I didn't need to because your assertion is not only laughable but stupid. Interestingly, you forgot to state where the oil fields are because just like the other little foot soldiers, you are quick to lump the SS with the SE.

Try to create a standalone mindset with these two regions when clamouring or dreaming of your madness. You should by now know where we align when it comes to Biafra. And before you daydream about Biafrans coming for oil fields in the South South, you just have to understand that those in the region would not sit and have you cripple their lands. The aftermath of a war on all sides is always devastating and Nigeria would be impacted, but that is not to say the other side would remain standing.

If there was to be another war between Nigeria and the Eastern Region (God forbid), we all know it would be a repeat, not because Nigeria is only stronger, but because allies would be readily available to protect their interests. That was how the war was won then and nothing would change about it today

I'd suggest you dedicate an hour of your time to seeing some videos of the civil war on Youtube rather than lift a picture of the Dassault Falcon 900 LX to self-service on your never-ending daydream. The only little mind here is yours.

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by senitorspeaker(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why should there be WAR? If you are tired and can no longer tolerate something don't u have the self will to opt out?
Must it b war?
#fellowsenetor

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Amberon11: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yes it is..

True! Honestly, I'm tired of these people. I sincerely hope more Niger Deltans will wake up and realize that this union is headed for the abyss and call for True federalism or secession.
Sanchez01:

I guess your main account is banned. I share your line of thought as well. The North is a parasite to other parts of the country, and unfortunately, I understand why they antagonise secession. They would lose on every side but I clearly don't understand why they go against restructuring. With the way things are going and the call for secession both from the Yorubas and Igbos, chances are that the North would be boxed into a corner.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Kirigidi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
ESDKING:
Another stvpid unity beggar on the loose.
Who is taking about war ?

Mind you, no country on earth has survived second civil war. Even if there is another war again, whether the war is won by Biafrans or Nigeria , after the war, next thing is immediate break up. Winners or losers won't be considered this time around, nothing more nothing less.
Those iddiots that call themselves unity beggars should go and read history before they start vomiting rubbish

War will even fast rack it , though I don't pray for war to happen.But if war is the last alternative, Biafrans are ready for them. This not 1967 but 2017.
Don't say what you don't know! Even nearby Liberia has fought two civil wars yet Liberia still remain one country. The first civil war was fought during the reign of Samuel Doe in the early 1990s, while the second civil war was staged during the regime of Charles Taylor in the early 2000s. That second war ended only when Charles Taylor was given asylum in Nigeria as part of the peace deal. Even DR Congo has fought several civil wars since independence in the 1960s, and up to date they are still looking for permanent peace. So get your fact right before coming online.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And you think there are no Yoruba and Hausa Biafran supporters? Anyone can support Biafra but that doesn't mean their ethnic groups support it! How do you then know whether the ethnicity supports it? Its simple. The ethnicities have monarchs, leaders, politicians, thinkers, activists and the general populace!

Which of the above listed has ever agitated for Biafra at one point or another?

Respond.

You are not the mouthpiece of Urhobo ethnic group neither is the person you mentioned in your earlier post. As much as I am against Biafra, I do not speak for other Igbo people. My cousin is pro Biafra and we respect each others views.
I know lots of folks in Enugu who think Kanu is crazy and who do not want Biafra as well. That doesn't mean that reflects the views of others as well.

Until a referendum is conducted, you, your chief, me, my friends and family can not make an authoritative statement as regards people opinion concerning Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by dealslip(f): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Olu317:
Are you inferring your opinion on self conviction or past experience with Biafra alliance? You are indeed haven't learned from experience if you cannot see clearly. I wish you well, supporting BIAFRA. Despite, the fact that I don't hate BIAFRA agitation because it is their desire to own their own country. The agitation, some of you are seeing came to existence because they lost recognition in Nigeria Army during the 60s . They didn't ask for separate country until 19660s counter coup. I will encourage you to go back on Nigeria's history and How betrayal runs in some other people's blood. I wouldn't deny you of your opinion though but LOOK AROUND within the market places and businesses in which many Ibos deals. When I was in Lagos, I lost count on products that I bought that are fake product from different stores.I guess you know who really trade mostly in cosmetics and Co in wholesale and retailing. And these people will begin to pray to their own version of “Jesus" , Who see no crime in allowing his worshippers to sell fake product that can kill human beings . All in the name of excess gain. And this people will listen to their preachers between the hour of 12.noon or so and ask God to continue to make their “fake" products to be sellable to many gullible clients,even I, sharpoooo Lagos born breed . They still don't give a damn about people's health. Bleep IT. Using such as a case study is enough evidence to understand the difference in which we differ as a people. To even form alliance is a dead ideology. Point one group or tribe that hasn't betrayed Yoruba people collectively? Show me Madam. Yoruba forming alliance with Ibos is like living in a fools paradise. The best that could exist is arm's length friendship. My school of thought can't be Party to your ideology. Best of luck!
AFONJA —VICTOR BANJO etc — were betrayed by people they trusted. EVEN LATE PROFESSOR CHINUA ACHEBE WENT TO GRAVE HATING YORUBA. IF WOLE SOYINKA(PROFESSOR) HAD DIED BECAUSE OF IBOS, HE WON'T BE REMEMBERED. DESPITE HIS SACRIFICE AND OTHER YORUBAS

Odu'a blood!
The truth is being selfish and greedy is in the human nature not just Igbo people though their is excessive. I fully understand you and share some of you opinion. However to fully have the Nigeria of our dream, we need numbers. The SW is very crucial to the SE and vice versa. This is the wisdom there. We condone somethings not because we are stupid but because we have the end goal in mind. If only we can all see that we won't achieve anything if we keep hurling insults at each other. I have always stood for Biafra not because the typical Igbo man is respectful or supportive which we know majority of Igbos lack but because everyone one is entitled to how their lives fare in a union.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by sepalapen(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
So senator shehu because you have seen war you no go die again. besides you is afraid of war
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by YelloweWest: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Arda1000:
that's south sudan
OK o. Those that fought in biafra war are telling the youth to drop this agitation. Them no go hear... hmmm
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by legislatively: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
edo3:
Heaven knows have never discussed issue about Biafra before on this forum,, but the thing keeps infuriating me anytime i see comments like "is unity by force" or "we are tired of by force marriage" etc..If u ibos are sincere with ur secession plan then tell all ur Igbo brodas both home and abroad to go back to their states n settled instead of looking for greener pastures in another man's land. Then we Nigerians will start taking u serious..I grew up in ilasamaja area of Lagos state where all my friends happened to be Ibos,it had never occurred in our minds that we all came from different ethnic background.. We loved each other like craze..Am so ashamed of my ibo brothers now...
your first comment on Biafra and its so stippid, you shouldn't have made any comment
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Arda1000(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

OK o. Those that fought in biafra war are telling the youth to drop this agitation. Them no go hear... hmmm
give me a concrete reason why they should stop agitation of biafra
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by joinnow: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is this country
Libya that is war is even better than Nigeria.
Why are they always afraid of separation grin
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fratermathy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbosaa:

You are not the mouthpiece of Urhobo ethnic group neither is the person you mentioned in your earlier post. As much as I am against Biafra, I do not speak for other Igbo people. My cousin is pro Biafra and we respect each others views.
I know lots of folks in Enugu who think Kanu is crazy and who do not want Biafra as well. That doesn't mean that reflects the views of others as well.

Until a referendum is conducted, you, your chief, me, my friends and family can not make an authoritative statement as regards people opinion concerning Biafra.

Urhobo official mouthpiece has spoken. So who the hell are you to impose Biafra on us?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

And when has Urhobo people agitated for a referendum? When exactly? Is that not an Igbo thing?

Or do you want to force one on us? If a people needs something, they'll make some noise about it. Which noise has minorities made over Biafra or a referendum? It that not an Igbo thing?

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by freakthingz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm confused

Isn't there supposed to be a referendum held in the part that wants to seceede e.g Scotland/U.k

Niggas behaving like we're still in the 70's
Mschteww even the 70's were better than the current state we are in
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by YelloweWest: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Arda1000:
give me a concrete reason why they should stop agitation of biafra
1. The human cost: The Igbos themselves are the most divided majority tribe. Where will be the capital? Who will be president? These questions alone will bring war within the Igbos.

2. The by force joining of other minority ethnic groups: I am Ikwerre from Ogbumunabali phalga which is essentially the heart of PHC, I can authoritatively tell u we do not want to join biafra! The average Ikwerre, Eche, Ndoki, omuma, etc man does not want to be called Igbo! Not to talk of joining biafra
THIS IS A FACT! Ask any rivers man you know. Not those claiming to be Rivers on nairaland.
In the event of a secession these communities will rather join the Niger Delta, why?? Because of OIL!! The riverine communities don't need additional ethic group because they have all the basic elements of trade eg resources and seaports and manpower. That can't be said about the eastern states.
This is just the reality.
Let us push for restructuring not secession please. The human cost is simply not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by jessedaflow: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Senator Shehu Sani on Sunday said the Federal Government will have to dialogue with Biafran agitators.

Speaking to newsmen in Kano, the Senator said the forces igniting the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

He also faulted the Nigerian Government for falling to build structures that will unify the country after the war. He however expressed optimism that Nigeria will remain one country.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/shehu-sani-those-agitating-for-biafra.html
the north re so nomadic thhat the cnt differentiate between agitation of an indigenous people and war,even afonjas have joined them,set of confuse neigbours that don't even know whr they belong to cos they seeing 21st century as 15 century...Afonja alwys on loose
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by DarkHenrie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
I find it very infuriating when they keep equating a call for secession with a call for war. It reeks of a profound ignorance on the part of most people in this country and displays a very disturbing undemocratic mindset we have around here.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by obailala(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are making noise, Yes, its all noise. I am tired of sitting back and seeing you pricks making noise as if the better south needs a favor from you all. I am simply pointing out to you all that this war that you guying are threatening the SS/SE bloc with is absolutely your folly.

You can write an epistle, but I have no time for such nonsense. Ammunitions and bombs these days can be secured by juts anyone. So, you all should stop all these nonsense talks about War because Nigeria as a country can not even defeat Boko Haram, could not even defeat the militants. This war that you all are preaching about, you will be so surprise that you will wake up and realize there is no more funding for salaries, cos when the oil fields are deserted and become the target of those boys that do not care, then you all will realize the true nature of war far.

It will not be a war where Biafrans will face Nigeria army, but a war where Biafrans and the militants will face oil and gas installations and Gboooom! Gboom! Gbooom!!! All you will see is dark smokes covering the skies. The end of Oil and Gas. Ofcourse no IMF or World Bank will give Nigeria loans to wage a war, in fact Israel will come for the Igbos support. It is as simple as that. America is disorganized and now it is the rogue agents that will sell armors to highest bidder. Once militants care charge of oil installations and acquire jets and guns its all over.

You kids should stop these war cries. Cos you all will be surprise how many people will put up their resources to destroy these oil wells. Many people are not even happy how the wells are shared. So stop the nonsense and let us hear word.
A clearly evident fact from this your long post is that you didnt read a single thing I wrote, not even the first paragraph. You were obviously more concerned about 'responding quickly' because your brain apparently told you it was a more important thing to do to win an online argument; very typical of the black man, if you want to hide something from him, put it in writing.

I already made my point anyway, if you lack the patience to read, or the intellectual soundness to understand, then good luck to you and so be it.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
And Biafrans will do it with a matchet ? LOL, funny how you reason. When Biafrans bomb out and take over the oil wells, then u will realize the true nature of war and who will be able to afford more amory.
you are very myopic if you think this war will be between nigeria and biafra. every country benefitting from oil from nigeria including USA and England will supply bombs and weapons and nukes to nigeria. this is 2017 not 1967. just one bomb or nuke or drone dropped on the SE will kill every igboman alive

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by buchilino(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.

SO BE IT THEN.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
sukkot:
you are very myopic if you think this war will be between nigeria and biafra. every country benefitting from oil from nigeria including USA and England will supply bombs and weapons and nukes to nigeria. this is 2017 not 1967. just one bomb or nuke or drone dropped on the SE will kill every igboman alive

You are daft, I am not talking about Igbos here, take your hatred of igbos to the Igbos, I am not Igbo, I am SS Biafran Nigerian so go and Bleep yourself with your hatred for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by sukkot: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are daft, I am not talking about Igbos here, take your hatred of igbos to the Igbos, I am not Igbo, I am SS Biafran Nigerian so and Bleep yourself with your hatred for Igbos.
lol brah am tryna tell you something, nobody is separating this country unless the USA and England sanction it and they would not. They will supply buhari with nukes to nuke the whole SE. thats what i am tryna tell ya. this is 2017 not 1967. people dont fight with cutlasss anymore. one nuke and the whole SE population will be history. am tryna tell yall what the deal is mayne. the west like buhari alot. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ephi321(f): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
sukkot:

Same US that has shale now? Plus there are other countries producing oil, Nigeria does not have monopoly of a product that may soon be rendered irrelevant with the current focus on energy transition, just a matter of time. You guys are on a long thing, looool.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Ngozi123(f): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
I don't know why Nigerians always think of war when secession is mentioned. If you don't want Biafra to go then there should restructuring where every region and every citizen of this country would be treated equally.

I personally want this nation to divide. Enough of Hausa/Fulani nonsense.

People who think this are savages.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by sukkot: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

Same US that has shale now? Plus there are other countries producing oil, Nigeria does not have monopoly of a product that may soon be rendered irrelevant with the current focus on energy transition, just a matter of time. You guys are on a long thing, looool.
hmmm trust me the use of oil is here to stay forever not because there are not alternative methods but because with oil you can control nations. this world and the oil is about control and power and not necessarily the intrinsic value of the oil itself. the oil is a means to an end and the end is control and power. so the value in the oil is not the money it brings but the fact that they use it for geopolitical power manoeuvres. point being oil is here to stay forever and nigeria will always be in the forefront of the oil wranglings and any body who wants to interrupt that will be nuked back into the stoneage. be warned. this is not 1967. this is 2017 and you igbos are playing with genocide
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Ikology(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.

Igbos don't want Biafra, they want a better Nigeria. Forget the method of agitation. They are just pursuing attention. Anybody who thinks Igbos will pull out of Nigeria currently as constituted is dreaming . Biafra is just a bargaining chip for a better Nigeria. Everybody should key up in their own capacity. Thanks
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ephi321(f): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm trust me the use of oil is here to stay forever not because there are not alternative methods but because with oil you can control nations. this world and the oil is about control and power and not necessarily the intrinsic value of the oil itself. the oil is a means to an end and the end is control and power. so the value in the oil is not the money it brings but the fact that they use it for geopolitical power manoeuvres. point being oil is here to stay forever and nigeria will always be in the forefront of the oil wranglings and any body who wants to interrupt that will be nuked back into the stoneage. be warned. this is not 1967. this is 2017 and you igbos are playing with genocide

There is no point debating. Time will tell.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by luggy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
u can not force country to stay together, we Biafran don't have the same character with Zombies called Nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by sukkot: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

There is no point debating. Time will tell.
time is here. if you cant see it now you can never see it. so i am here being your eyes, and I am telling you, you are flirting with genocide. Trump will drop a nuke on the SE if you try to secede from nigeria. you know that nigga Trump is crazy lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) / The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States / Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.