Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47864 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
gringrin

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by LethargiQue: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

wetin concern miss nairaland and wetin dem dy bash themselves for undecided
cheesy

The day I explain myself to you will be the day I'm rotting in the ground..

Oya shift away from my mentions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hadez:

Madame, I noticed you went MIA weeks after they started this year JAMB registration... Hope you scored above 200 this time around?? grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thesuave10(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

great u?

A-ha!!!!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by TSOM(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

Keep going.. when you are done searching google for words.. you will finally go to sleep and wake up to your reality
The day I pilfer disses from the internet is the day I die.smiley
I malleate even the most difficult words/phrases into the most articulate sentences and at a faster rate than the number of times your father bedwets at night.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by PenisCaP: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
So much for asslicking… you think this is going to score you a pvssy.
If you wanna slide into her DM, do it like a man not a pvssy.

lol.. who cares.
U can say what u like who cares...
The lady dropped her own opinion i dnt know why u all should attack her.

I dnt lwt what people say online affect me.
As long as i know its not true.

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Hadez(f): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

I wholly agree with u
babe just ignore d broke boys. their mates r out there making money n taking care of their girlfriend but these ones rather stay on nairaland and abuse girls they cnt even afford in real life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thesuave10(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
LethargiQue:
cheesy

grin grin grin.i swear I'm literally laughing grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Saintsammurai:
quoting a lady in nairaland and using the tongue out emoji, is quantitatively childish and it reduces the man in you..

Its womanly..
If you want to approach her, go straight to the point, using the tongue out emoji is childish.

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
ashewoboy:

insult? how? i didn't insult you m just saying you should give me a chance. see me as a person who wants a bond. more reason you should give me. i wanna know you beyond nairaland.
Use my mail.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're one of the reasons girls on here see guys as asslickers. What's wrong with you?

cheesy. pardon me. i'm not fond of doing DISS. allow me, let me parole her.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol grin grin waris all this. Samurai free me I don't have Yo time grin tongue tongue
lol you should understand that i was looking for her trouble.
not you.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by PenisCaP: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

I'm ready for all of them..whenever a lady responds to their ill manner of approach..they start crying fowl....

Trust me its not worth it.... just ignore them.
Im a guy too but i dnt feel offended a bit with ir comment... just ignore them most of them rifraffs.. for them to attack u like that for just a comment.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Hadez(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Madame, I noticed you went MIA weeks after they started this year JAMB registration... Hope you scored above 200 this time around?? grin
continue until I call Mynd444.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hadez:
babe just ignore d broke boys. their mates r out there making money n taking care of their girlfriend but these ones rather stay on nairaland and abuse girls they cnt even afford in real life
nasooo
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
optional1:

never wanted to register myself here but seeing this reply i have to quote you..

Mehn you killed it sis..
Epic
Chai
wink
Thanks sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Trust me its not worth it.... just ignore them.
Im a guy too but i dnt feel offended a bit with ir comment... just ignore them most of them rifraffs.. for them to attack u like that for just a comment.
nice

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Hadez(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
LethargiQue:
cheesy

Obiora? undecided
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
ashewoboy:

cheesy. pardon me. i'm not fond of doing DISS. allow me, let me parole her.
Go to her pm, if she responds cool, if she doesn't then she's not interested.

What's difficult here?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
My retort to your prequel post focused solely on our travails as a country.

You want to make it personal? Be my guest. smiley

oya bros go sleep jareh

u too like online bashing sef......
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Saintsammurai:
sigh!!!
if i talk na, dem go say samurai don start.
Feel free.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

great u?
I'm just very happy today..
I got an info that uve been fighting in this thread so I'm here to take you home.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I'm just very happy today..
I got an info that uve been fighting in this thread so I'm here to take you home.
hahahahaha..funny u
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

This is the exact reason why most of you ladies will die single because of some stupid standards... Was your father driving a Range Rover when he met your mother?? undecided

well said bro, well said

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Feel free.
Nah it's OK..
Or you want me to hut your feelings?
cry
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Abbeycharles(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
Lol na she bring am upon herself. Them don force the poor girl change her display picture grin
She changed her picture and still looks like the local girls around grin

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Ewwwwww, you wicked o-o grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
thesuave10:

If only he had come with Ghana jollof and okra all these things wouldn't have happened. grin tongue . Worked on you like magic tongue By the way Debbie, dinner is ready grin tongue.
Sorry but I'm one of the few who hates rice with okra. wink
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thesuave10(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol you should understand that i was looking for her trouble.
not you.

You have tried let us all go and sleep. Nairaland ain't that serious grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.