Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47857 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=zeelord post=57228084][/quote]

Another broke guy with data subscription

4 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
vikiylove:
Why won't your broke guys leave sekxy alone..

is it your fault that she is more good looking...

Just look at all of you attacking a woman and you expect to lead families one day...

It is a shame to be broke

smh

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

dear..I wonder..they always feel pain whenever a lady bashes back...I hardly comment on thread like this..but the insults girls receive here is so gigantic. and from today I will start bashing back.if they want to be respected. .they should also respect themselves...I dunno why romance section is so full of kids that can't reason well

No need to bash back.. dear.. These are broke guys who sit around all day and have nothing to do...

Some are so poor and jobless, yet they know how to speak English better than Americans, like that T guy

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

grin grin grin how are you dear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
vikiylove:

Another broke guy with data subscription

But if i had supported u, u wouldnt have called me broke....ure really demented undecided

Were u born feet first? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by MrCork: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=57226496][/quote]
[color=#000099]..u wud love me to fart near yorrrr mouth..don't lie/color] undecided
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
vikiylove:

No need to bash back.. dear.. These are broke guys who sit around all day and have nothing to do...

Some are so poor and jobless, yet they know how to speak English better than Americans, like that T guy
no wonder they are ready to spend their entire life venting their frustrations on NL ladies...broke low lives

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

Jisos... are you sure that flowers wouldn't grow into a tree one day.. grin grin grin grin grin

No need to answer that... Good night

Good night
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Cry is what you do when you have fake an illness so you can extort money from Michael, John and Greg to buy sanitary pads and panties.

Cry is what you did when Jimmy threw you when he caught you in bed with his friend.

Cry was your only reaction when you were beaten up for sleeping with married men by their wives.

When are you going to save enough for a surgery to reduce your neck?

Sperm-gaggling nymphomaniac!

lmao

seriously bro e don do na...........u really need to stop b4 she commits suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrCork:

[color=#000099]..u wud love me to fart near yorrrr mouth..don't lie/color] undecided

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stupid thread
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Cry is what you do when you have to fake an illness so you can extort money from Michael, John and Greg to buy sanitary pads and panties.

Cry is what you did when Jimmy threw you when he caught you in bed with his friend.

Cry was your only reaction when you were beaten up for sleeping with married men by their wives.

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Networthh: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Anorexic bag of bones! You'd fare better in a disused barn with mice and arachids for company.
You get screwed on alternate days by random boys with bottled sprite as down payment.
You gagged on random _dicks_ so well your gullet is bulging; which is why you try to hide it with a scarf around your long neck.
Have you seen your wig? You look like a frigging tranvestite!
I guess she changed it

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
This hasnt ended, has it?

Anyways a big thank you to all those in dis thread who have made my evening super fun after an extremely hectic day................a special shout out to pretty miss sekxy (u did well speaking out for dem ladies but dem still finish u sha wink) . TSOM (savage lord), tosyne2much, kondomatics, zeelord and lsofdk

cheers

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Networthh: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Simpleton-esque leech! Here are a few home truths you can't deny:

*The hair-do you currently adorn was paid for by a guy;

*You didn't pay your data subscription yourself;

*Half your wardrobe is funded by a dude;

*The last four boys who screwed you paid you in the guise of "transportation fare" .

Stinky skank!
Lmao
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Anyways a big thank you to all those in dis thread who have made my evening super fun after an extremely hectic day................a special shout out to pretty miss sekxy (u did well speaking out for dem ladies but dem still finish u sha wink) . TSOM (savage lord), tosyne2much, kondomatics, zeelord and lsofdk

cheers

Nigerians are so happy when it comes to bashing each other.. But when it comes to protesting for the good of the economy, they will stay at home... grin grin grin

Seems like some people have been reported
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

cheers
lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
ashewoboy:

when i nor be laveda, m not an olosho. i just like the girl buh she dey give me attitude.

lmao

abeg just ku ku chuk me knife

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Papiikush: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
Truly you're not perturbed and didn't waste time reading those craps abi, but you had to prove you didn't have a bulging neck wink
He did hit a cord right sad

Chai... What did I miss? grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
ashewoboy:

ohkies. must the feeling be mutual before i get your number? you dey do anyhow.

now you are making that guy right. you should see yourself as special. ashewoboy toasting you on a public forum.
There must be a reason why you'll be having my number. I'm very jealous with it.

This is the second time you're insulting me because of my number. But yes! I'm special. Right from the day I was called Deborah! Right form the moment I looked at the mirror, I knew I was a different kind of special. So my dear, ashewoboy doesn't need to toast me on a public forum to make me feel special. I've always been glorious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by TSOM(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

Nigerians are so happy when it comes to bashing each other.. But when it comes to protesting for the good of the economy, they will stay at home... grin grin grin

Seems like some people have been reported
Protests which aren't sustained wouldn't change our collective fortunes.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
There must be a reason why you'll be having my number. I'm very jealous with it.

This is the second time you're insulting me because of my number. But yes! I'm special. Right from the day I was called Deborah! Right form the moment I looked at the mirror, I knew I was a different kind of special. So my dear, ashewoboy doesn't need to toast me on a public forum to make me feel special. I've always been glorious.

insult? how? i didn't insult you m just saying you should give me a chance. see me as a person who wants a bond. more reason you should give me. i wanna know you beyond nairaland.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:

lmfao

epic!! reply.......and well said too

i sense another brawl coming up sha cheesy cheesy

guess i'll have to stick around for a little while to see if ashewoboy would counter attack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by etankoko(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:
grin grin grin what is that flower stuff on your head (in your pix) are they real?
.i feel ur pain. some dudu jst blab any hw
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by LethargiQue: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin

The way they murder people on nairaland everyday ehn.

Some people are vexing that there was no Miss nairaland this year to channel their aggression, so they open alts to disgrace their father's effort inside their mom's vaggy..

4 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
ashewoboy:

insult? how? i didn't insult you m just saying you should give me a chance. see me as a person who wants a bond. more reason you should give me. i wanna know you beyond nairaland.

mtcheeeeew..........see yeye reply

guy u just cast

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmfao

epic!! reply.......and well said too

i sense another brawl coming up sha cheesy cheesy

guess i'll have to stick around for a little while to see if ashewoboy would counter attack

no counter attack, you devil's advocatecheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Protests which aren't sustained wouldn't change our collective fortunes.

Please stop all the grammar.. you enjoy insulting people a lot...

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Papiikush: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Cry is what you do when you have to fake an illness so you can extort money from Michael, John and Greg to buy sanitary pads and panties.

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:

sigh!!!
if i talk na, dem go say samurai don start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.