Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (110887 Views)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Novelistguy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can't see their faces so this information is useless.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Bugatie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by peterpetrelli(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na wa ooo planting tins happening every where
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
jashar:
*sighs*
My gender....
cry cry cry

ur gender is bleeped up for life

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hw much more stupid can a man get?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Jimmyo3(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ha..
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Ericnrm(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzz@ sheathotthotthot

that dude is bad and boujee!!!!
Wavy⚡
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by techycontents(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
All I see is cartoon images
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DukeNija(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DesChyko: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
His Life.. His Facebook Account.. His post!

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
Stupid man!
Much more stupid wife

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
How much more evil can a married woman get

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by 0b100100111: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dicedpineapple:

Truth be told!

You fine die!

Like what I see and am willing......
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
Stupid man!
Naah. D woman is more stupid for fvcking a stupid man

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Awho(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just don't gerit why are the ladies attacking the guy and ignoring the lady? like what she did was right ? like its normal for married women to cheat ? smh

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Youdondeymad: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
Stupid man!
What about the lady?

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by macaranta(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
This Nigga will be shot soon if he continues like this..
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by talkportal: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband with a fvckboy

But that is not on her really. How would she know he's fokboy?.: actually the joke is on that boy he is just sick really.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jiang:
I think it will be very hard for me to trust my wife completely.

Some women are even more evil than the devil.

I will insult CCTV every where for my house, place a tracker on her & hire a female investigator to follow her during the first 5 years of our marriage & anytime i travel after that
Yes! Please Insult the CCTV everywhere!
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nicepoker(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
unfortunate souls
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
lipsrsealed I go marry so, women are ....

You've given yourself away...I thought you're female?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kentura:
married women and cheating are like APC and failure..

In Port Harcourt, married women cheat more than single girls.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by MaziOmenuko: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Immature kid!

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by zarakay(f): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
Naah. D woman is more stupid for fvcking a stupid man

u will never know they re stupid until they start displaying their foolishness ..d both of them are stupid!
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DanseMacabre(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
As I saw 'Going Threw A Breakup', I hands up for the guy matter. Semi-retard.

See wetin internet don cause.

In fact, I blame this on Mark Zuckerberg. angry
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Youdondeymad: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Awho:
I just don't gerit why are the ladies attacking the guy and ignoring the lady? like what she did was right ? like its normal for married women to cheat ? smh
May you live long,I'm asking the same question,I'm still pondering about marriage.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
More married women will still contact him . grin grin

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by bizguru000: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Yes! Please Insult the CCTV everywhere!

Mehn u are tooo fineeeeee...i love u
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
We learn in different ways.
If she didn't cary herself there, the guy wouldn't take the picture. So, the blame is on her. She should thank God he didn't post her face, this is God giving her a second chance to make it right and focus on her home.

I don't have any issue with the guy. He did what his ilk do...

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:

u will never know they re stupid until they start displaying their foolishness ..d both of them are stupid!
the husband stupid pass cheesy
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by emi14: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

This ain't new

It happens every day

Do you call any light skinned person you see an "oyibo"
??

That dude is not white

He's Mexican, can't you tell by his last name ?? You would call Chinese guys oyibos too
Who is oyibo. What is oyibo's nationality?

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady