Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (110885 Views)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Martin0(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Missyford31:

Yep really. I swear to god theres no one i want but him. Ive cheated on my last partner years ago but not this one. Hes different n made me different.

OK which you good luckgrin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Missyford31:

Yep really. I swear to god theres no one i want but him. Ive cheated on my last partner years ago but not this one. Hes different n made me different.
How did he do it cheesy
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 07, 2018
dairykidd:

How did he do it cheesy

Well he lied to me to get to know me. To b honest he was doing yahoo. And fell in love with me for real n told me the truth. From there on he knows he dnt need lie to me. I accept all kinds of ppl. I fell in love with him too. Hes sweet and adorable n now after two n half years i find him the sexiest guy i eva met n we just connected really well and have similar goals for the fiture. He knows i just wanna make him happy n that im loyal faithful n trustworthy. I got to know his family and now hes doing honest work and he knows i dont have much money but i can offer him a happy life and that i love him unconditionally and his family too. I respect him and his culture n every day i learn about nigeria and have made many friends there. Some mutual some not. We talk constantly every day n night and make each other laugh alot and we have huge sexual chemistry. Its as if we was made for each other. Our age difference isnt much. Im only just over 8 yrs older. We barely fight or argue. We understand each other and u dont find relationships like ours every day. His like no one ive ever met before and he says the same of me. His proved his love over n over. Ive helped him out a few times in the beginning but now for a long time he earns his own money n hangs around diff crowd. Not that i mind yahoo boys lol. He has his priorities right n works then goes training for his soccer n he spends alot of time wiv his family. His a wise man. I dont know their circumstances so i cant judge n judging ppl isnt my place. Its gods. I love my man with all my heart and cant wait to see him. Its been two n half years so our meeting is long overdue but our finances aint too great atm. But god will see us thru. In my past i cheated on my ex and the reason i dont meka is cos of how i feel bout him and how happy he makes me and when i think bout sex stuff his the only one who crosses my mind. I wouldnt hurt him that way or disrespect our relationship or his trust or risk losing him n he feels the same. No one else could makw me feel the way he does. N Not only do he know id find out if he cheated even from over here hes just not interested in anyone but me. He loves how i make him feel n how i talk to him. Sum ppl dont believe our loyalty n feelings for each other to be real but i swear to god in heaven that they are. I would die for him. When you find the person who makes u feel this way you acknowledge how lucky u are n how rare it is and u fight for it to last and compromise and understand each other. I wish everyone could have the same as we do.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Missyford31:

Well he lied to me to get to know me. To b honest he was doing yahoo. And fell in love with me for real n told me the truth. From there on he knows he dnt need lie to me. I accept all kinds of ppl. I fell in love with him too. Hes sweet and adorable n now after two n half years i find him the sexiest guy i eva met n we just connected really well and have similar goals for the fiture. He knows i just wanna make him happy n that im loyal faithful n trustworthy. I got to know his family and now hes doing honest work and he knows i dont have much money but i can offer him a happy life and that i love him unconditionally and his family too. I respect him and his culture n every day i learn about nigeria and have made many friends there. Some mutual some not. We talk constantly every day n night and make each other laugh alot and we have huge sexual chemistry. Its as if we was made for each other. Our age difference isnt much. Im only just over 8 yrs older. We barely fight or argue. We understand each other and u dont find relationships like ours every day. His like no one ive ever met before and he says the same of me. His proved his love over n over. Ive helped him out a few times in the beginning but now for a long time he earns his own money n hangs around diff crowd. Not that i mind yahoo boys lol. He has his priorities right n works then goes training for his soccer n he spends alot of time wiv his family. His a wise man. I dont know their circumstances so i cant judge n judging ppl isnt my place. Its gods. I love my man with all my heart and cant wait to see him. Its been two n half years so our meeting is long overdue but our finances aint too great atm. But god will see us thru. In my past i cheated on my ex and the reason i dont meka is cos of how i feel bout him and how happy he makes me and when i think bout sex stuff his the only one who crosses my mind. I wouldnt hurt him that way or disrespect our relationship or his trust or risk losing him n he feels the same. No one else could makw me feel the way he does. N Not only do he know id find out if he cheated even from over here hes just not interested in anyone but me. He loves how i make him feel n how i talk to him. Sum ppl dont believe our loyalty n feelings for each other to be real but i swear to god in heaven that they are. I would die for him. When you find the person who makes u feel this way you acknowledge how lucky u are n how rare it is and u fight for it to last and compromise and understand each other. I wish everyone could have the same as we do.

Wow.. That's great, finding love & what it comes with. I think its because u truly love & respect him that makes u don't want to cheat when ever the urge surfaces.. Anyway said something that got me; the bold.. Tell me ur joking cos its just impossible to but u sound too confident about it
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 09, 2018
dairykidd:

Wow.. That's great, finding love & what it comes with. I think its because u truly love & respect him that makes u don't want to cheat when ever the urge surfaces.. Anyway said something that got me; the bold.. Tell me ur joking cos its just impossible to but u sound too confident about it

Joking about what? Wat u mean the bold? Everything i said is 100% true my friend.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 09, 2018
dairykidd:

I just reread wat i wrote n do u mean the bokd letters the darker bit? Cos i dunno how i done that lol was just a mistake its meant to b the same as the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Missyford31:

I just reread wat i wrote n do u mean the bokd letters the darker bit? Cos i dunno how i done that lol was just a mistake its meant to b the same as the rest.
Yeah thats what i meant.. Cos i was beginning to wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 09, 2018
dairykidd:

Yeah thats what i meant.. Cos i was beginning to wonder cheesy

Lol i didnt realise i dun it til u said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.