Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (110890 Views)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Awho(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Youdondeymad:
May you live long,I'm asking the same question,I'm still pondering about marriage.

meah our ladies have become so shameless with little or no respect whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Yes! Please Insult the CCTV everywhere!

grin fastest finger first

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is that davido brother?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DanseMacabre(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

This ain't new

It happens every day

Do you call any light skinned person you see an "oyibo"
??

That dude is not white

He's Mexican, can't you tell by his last name ?? You would call Chinese guys oyibos too

He wrote in English, so he's probably Americanised, maybe even latter generation full American, so that qualifies him as oyibo.

We know his name is Hispanic, but 'oyibo' qualifies just about any non-Negroid race.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by gr8minds: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
and who are the ones sleeping with those women ?men or ghosts?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by otutu101(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
What a disgrace to the husband in question ...na wa oo
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Tecno66: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Mark Zamora, A Facebook user has blasted a married woman minutes after sleeping with her. Mark posted a seminude photo of the said woman lying on his bed on his Facebook timeline with a caption that reads.

"Serio! .. I Am Curious – Who’s Wife Didn’t Make It Home Last Night? She Ready For Pickup – #SheAThotThotThot #NameThatCrack#SheNeedUber”
http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/06/man-puts-married-woman-on-blast-on.html?m=1
Oyibo man do oyibo woman, wetin be our own there?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by soath(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband with a fvckboy
Either way, you encourage cheating but not with a funk boy abi?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Sezua(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
lipsrsealed I go marry so, women are ....
Choi, sometimes i think of this too..
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by procky(f): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
chiooo

Click the link on .my signature
Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny grin grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by tunazi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband with a fvckboy
She's a fuckgirl

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by earthcrust: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by teebillz: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
This guy takes savage to a whole new level grin

I do not condone cheating, but this is a new low and should never be encouraged.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by zarakay(f): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
the husband stupid pass cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DanseMacabre(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:
Idiot, you are still an adulterous cunt taking advantage of a foolish ingrate married wh0re.

Trust biatches at your own peril

Stay single or get them fat and pregnant each other year.

Women are designed to breed and breeding requires adequate environment. As a breeder you must provide for your stock so that they can do what they do best which is to breed.

Any other romantic none sense is a side show and a distraction.

She will inherit your farm and all your stock plus the farm deeds so breed those wh0res until there is nothing left to breed then move on to new stock

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Your misogyny is on fleek, bro.

Reminds me of a Nietzsche quote: 'Man shall be framed for war, and woman for the entertainment of the warrior. All else is folly.'

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
We actually don't know what made her go bleep someone else so we CNT blame her fully but she is still a bi*tch in either of the two cases just more in one than one
The guy has no common sense he z a premature Bas*tard
undecided
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Swaggzkid: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

This ain't new

It happens every day

Do you call any light skinned person you see an "oyibo"
??

That dude is not white

He's Mexican, can't you tell by his last name ?? You would call Chinese guys oyibos too

I think his from Venezuela
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by wadetaw202: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
lipsrsealed I go marry so, women are ....

So you are a male? Why then are you calling yourself a female? What do you stand to gain from such trash?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by misano(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Khd95:
its not savagery,its madness
he needs to grow up,iam not surprised tho

4get 'grow up' dats a man's wife sleeping shamelessly on another man's bed.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by BlowBack: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Your misogyny is on fleek, bro.

Reminds me of a Nietzsche quote: 'Man shall be framed for war, and woman for the entertainment of the warrior. All else is folly.'

Stay loyal and end up with an old hag and ungrateful children

The only thing I admire about Muslims is their ability to project the alpha male

Christisnity that was handed down by Faggin priests hated the hot blooded heterosexual. No where n the Bible is it said that men can commit adultery only women and that is why these feminist sums hate Christianity.

As for me, nah only Barr dey hold me because I get enuff fine specimens to breed them to early menopause
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by MurderForFree: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
emi14:

Who is oyibo. What is oyibo's nationality?

Oyibo is white people
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Jabioro: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Too bad.. the guy is stupid.. Does she commit adulterous act alone.. is both enjoy the boat ride..
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ipledge10(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
This guy takes savage to a whole new level grin
grin grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by misano(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
deediAndrew:
What did he na gain?

He just showed us how stupid women are. One must be careful wen picking a wife. Especially if U are D kind of guy dat don't cheat.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by misano(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gourdoinc:
hmmmmm, I see the problem too. she is supposed to cheat on her husband with a real man?

4get real man o, she cheat & dats D juice of D gist.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by rachyeazzy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I love shagging married women. They have no inhibitions in bed.

No fears, no guilt, no nothing.

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone

wink
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone

Weldon, keep it up.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Pray for me someone
Receive sense and deliverance in Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuus name. Amen
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Pray for me someone

Receive sense and deliverance in Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuus name. Amen
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by adeshinacute(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by johnykayart(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can't figure why they always blunt this type of unclerd picz here. I would love to see the ass.. undecided
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DanseMacabre(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Stay loyal and end up with an old hag and ungrateful children

The only thing I admire about Muslims is their ability to project the alpha male

Christisnity that was handed down by Faggin priests hated the hot blooded heterosexual. No where n the Bible is it said that men can commit adultery only women and that is why these feminist sums hate Christianity.

As for me, nah only Barr dey hold me because I get enuff fine specimens to breed them to early menopause

Omo, I no go lie for you, your reasoning harsh o. To use the trending fad, savage. Flex on bro, after all YOLO.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Youdondeymad: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Awho:

meah our ladies have become so shameless with little or no respect whatsoever
Civilisation is destroying the world,immorality is the order of the day.

21st century is becoming unbearable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.