Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (110889 Views)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jiang:
I think it will be very hard for me to trust my wife completely.

Some women are even more evil than the devil.

I will install CCTV every where for my house, place a tracker on her & hire a female investigator to follow her during the first 5 years of our marriage & anytime i travel after that.

ok, am just kidding, just the Kenyan juju will suffice, plus everything i mentioned just incase we lost track of her
Then be ready to die of bp.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Women and cheating be lyk, lemme kip mute but I strongly suggest we stand up 4 DNA test coz the earlier, the better.

Adighi amasi amasi.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by BlowBack: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Omo, I no go lie for you, your reasoning harsh o. To use the trending fad, savage. Flex on bro, after all YOLO.

If I die today my loving fine wife must marry

So if me wey dey spend my hustle on her and her children plus her family no flex who loose!

Abeg wey dat thicke baby happiness
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Then be ready to die of bp.

Not really, i can just divorce her if shes too suspicious you know, no need to strees ma self
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by edupedia: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kentura:
married women and cheating are like APC and failure..

....IPOB e-rat...keep wasting your time....your poo is not working...no one buys poo...free to change your style or find some more decent job like shoe shiner to keep body and soul together...
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by babapressy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bad
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
bizguru000:

Mehn u are tooo fineeeeee...i love u
God loves you
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by crowley(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
This guy takes savage to a whole new level grin
Michellla ooo!! grin grin took the word right outta my mouth. the dude gat no chills grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by jashar(f): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Randy91:

ur gender is bleeped up for life

undecided undecided undecided

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm blessed, and the female gender is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Kentura(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
lonelydora:

In Port Harcourt, married women cheat more than single girls.
E tire me o

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Tedassie(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
This guy takes savage to a whole new level grin
Yeah,like them AA folks will say "To a whole 'nother level"
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by bizguru000: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
God loves you

I would definitely love to meet you when I'm in Abuja...Guys please check out her beauty... Officially the most beautiful on nairaland
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by IYANGBALI: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
That's why some men get killed before their time
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by holluphemydavid(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dat serve d cheating woman rite
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by scepp: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
deediAndrew:
What did he na gain?
pleasure of another mans wife
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by PDPGuy: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

This ain't new

It happens every day

Do you call any light skinned person you see an "oyibo"
??

That dude is not white

He's Mexican, can't you tell by his last name ?? You would call Chinese guys oyibos too
Lol

Every non-dark skinned person is "White" to Nigerians. I usually try to avoid any shenanigans with some of these Mexicans before they call their drug cartel brothers for my head grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by beetown(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
With the comments from the ladies on here,I think I'll never get married....wife material don finish angry

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by VLongstrider(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Bad man,busy body woman that her husband is not enough for her.
You're the most active Nairalander right now.....I'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Evablizin(f): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
VLongstrider:

You're the most active Nairalander right now.....I'm impressed.
lols blame SUG week
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ralph28(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I love shagging married women. They have no inhibitions in bed.

No fears, no guilt, no nothing.

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone

Is this all you have in your C. V?

I never knew that one can Glory in iniquity so loud.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone
Rubbish! you wish! I can bet my shiny ass you have not seen the sight of not even a smelly old and wrinkled vagina in the last 5 years let alone fuvk it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jiang:

Not really, i can just divorce her if shes too suspicious you know, no need to strees ma self
OK ohhhhhhh
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by BentSpoon(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband with a( fvckboy)
maybe she could have cheated with a Monk?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Timijo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Pray for me someone
If this is a joke, please stop it. You have nothing to gain for typing thrash.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Timijo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
bizguru000:

I would definitely love to meet you when I'm in Abuja...Guys please check out her beauty... Officially the most beautiful on nairaland
Don't be deceived, the best time to see the beauty of a woman is when she wakes up in the morning.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by realabraham: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jiang:
I think it will be very hard for me to trust my wife completely.

Some women are even more evil than the devil.

I will install CCTV every where for my house, place a tracker on her & hire a female investigator to follow her during the first 5 years of our marriage & anytime i travel after that.

ok, am just kidding, just the Kenyan juju will suffice, plus everything i mentioned just incase we lost track of her

No problem. But I hope you will be faithful too. Like very faithful
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by realabraham: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
beetown:
With the comments from the ladies on here,I think I'll never get married....wife material don finish angry

See this one? Stay single na. Abeg pack joor. Good men are getting married to fine, intelligent and good wives EVERY SATURDAY. You attract your kind and what you believe works for you. If you believe there are no good women, then there will be none for you. Married men cheat like crazy in Nigeria like it's their birthright and nobody posts about it. Smmhh
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by chymes0359(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
deediAndrew:
What did he na gain?
He gained access to unauthourized area..
That's w h a t he Gained..
Call it
H A C K I N G!!
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by crisisexpert321(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
In this generation we don't need wives, getting a baby mama is better. Private investigator s here - 08076750300
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
bizguru000:

Bros that's not my picture na. Its quite glaring that it isnt
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ItsTutsi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
And such a hoe for a wife
Benita27:
Well deserving. Such an overgrown kid for an adult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.