Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (110886 Views)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Alech101(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
ode
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Oh God na when all this married women go get sense and be satisfied person their shit behaviors is making me i should just have babymamas not to marry
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by UDIOK: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Mark Zamora, A Facebook user has blasted a married woman minutes after sleeping with her. Mark posted a seminude photo of the said woman lying on his bed on his Facebook timeline with a caption that reads.

"Serio! .. I Am Curious – Who’s Wife Didn’t Make It Home Last Night? She Ready For Pickup – #SheAThotThotThot #NameThatCrack#SheNeedUber”
http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/06/man-puts-married-woman-on-blast-on.html?m=1
Just look at the Bed settings she mess up on
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ochobaba(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
you cant do that to me smiley
I cant
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. To what end?

So that the woman can make him her enemy or to keep malice with him or even kill him? Lol...women! If you are in such a situation as a married woman, would you ever snap a picture with him showing your face?

The man is far from stupid, he has a foothold and made it a stronghold. Its d married woman who ruined everything.

The funny thing is no woman is upright enough on this NL to chastise the cheating wife..which confirms women are never to be trusted. If its not cheating, it will be rough mouth or gossip or disrespect, selfishness, never giving always receiving even when d bible says God honors givers than receivers etc. What a pity!
U analyse as if i am justifying the cheating wife.No,far from it. What i can't understand is y he dint put up her face. IMO,he's still trying to protect her and still brag about his escapades
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by IamPragmatic(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I love shagging married women. They have no inhibitions in bed.

No fears, no guilt, no nothing.

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone

Are serious or ua simply kidding bro? well sha, my area in abuja dey don't mind paying a guy just to feel him inside dem. buh let's try and desist from all such cos karma surely do awaits such
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by IdeyFindWife: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2017
dapyd1:
He's a gigolo, it's not unexpected. She knew what she was looking for when she agreed to have sex with a worthless guy.

By the way, not all women cheat, as one poster above said.

You'll be surprised that majority don't. Those that do have just tainted the reputation of those that don't because they are the ones that make the news.

If majority of women cheat, by now cheating won't make news again.

Imagine 30m plus women cheating in Nigeria alone.

Making Sense!

People generalize sh!t a lot which makes them sound really, really stoooooopid!

I bet that tendency to over-generalize issues is what's making N/Land itself more like an e-tribal war wrestling ring instead of a forum for productive ideas now...

People take isolated, specific sh!t from one scenario, transposing and replicating it over others while feeling very intelligent with themselves...i just pray Nairaland is not a true picture of how frustrated and retarrded people really are on the streets. That won't be good at all for the country.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ipledge10(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
woooow grin
really bloke??
you left without a U-Turn

i'm here but mostly in sport section
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by MurderForFree: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:

Please learn to differentiate between race and nationality before you lecture us.

Goat face

White​ is a race

Mexican is a nationality

That dude is not white, he's Latino

Go back to sucking your father's dick

Stinky pusssy
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
ipledge10:
i'm here but mostly in sport section
Awe so thats where you been hiding grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ipledge10(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
Awe so thats where you been hiding grin
yea... you catch me there most times... sup with your purple pen ? grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
realabraham:

No problem. But I hope you will be faithful too. Like very faithful

Ofcourse!!!! i won't demand such things from her if am not ready to do thesame. I will be super faithful

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
ipledge10:
yea... you catch me there most times... sup with your purple pen ? grin
ima keep an eye out for you. cheesy

Purple pen?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Anoti1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
This guy takes savage to a whole new level grin

Something tells me dat I knw u in person. U schooled at DESPO ryt?
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ipledge10(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
ima keep an eye out for you. cheesy

Purple pen?
come watch NBA finals with me tonight... gonna mention you.

You used to write in purple font.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by errhis(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I love shagging married women. They have no inhibitions in bed.

No fears, no guilt, no nothing.

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone

your gateman will father your children...m sorry u wont even hv a gateman..u wld b d gatehman..nd ur oga father ur children...just continue
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by NwaAmaikpe: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
errhis:

your gateman will father your children...m sorry u wont even hv a gateman..u wld b d gatehman..nd ur oga father ur children...just continue

I reject it and heap it back on you; that will be your case
Even your kids will father children with your wife

Cappish.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
ipledge10:
come watch NBA finals with me tonight... gonna mention you.

You used to write in purple font.
Nah purple siggy,
not font.
alright watching out for that
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Anoti1:

Something tells me dat I knw u in person. U schooled at DESPO ryt?
Whats Despo? grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by VLongstrider(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
Whats Despo? grin
Apparently a school!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
VLongstrider:
Apparently a school!!!!!!!!!!!!
Full meaning.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by ipledge10(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
Nah purple siggy,
not font.
alright watching out for that
I hope u awake then. It starts 2am GMT+1

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
ipledge10:
I hope u awake then. It starts 2am GMT+1
Ouch
Missed.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by deediAndrew(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by chymes0359(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
deediAndrew:
A real hacker don't leave a trail behind..he must be a rookie..I go teach am wrk
Lets say that this hacker is an amature
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
MurderForFree:

Goat face
White​ is a race
Mexican is a nationality
That dude is not white, he's Latino
Go back to sucking your father's dick
Stinky pusssy
Latino is not a race.
You tried it.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Anoti1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Michellla:
Whats Despo? grin

Delta State polytechnic
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anoti1:

Delta State polytechnic
no you got it wrong
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2018
dapyd1:
He's a gigolo, it's not unexpected. She knew what she was looking for when she agreed to have sex with a worthless guy.

By the way, not all women cheat, as one poster above said.

You'll be surprised that majority don't. Those that do have just tainted the reputation of those that don't because they are the ones that make the news.

If majority of women cheat, by now cheating won't make news again.

Imagine 30m plus women cheating in Nigeria alone.

I never cheat. My man has been in nigeria over two years n im in australia and i havent cheated n never will
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Missyford31:

I never cheat. My man has been in nigeria over two years n im in australia and i havent cheated n never will

reallygrin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 06, 2018
Martin0:

reallygrin

Yep really. I swear to god theres no one i want but him. Ive cheated on my last partner years ago but not this one. Hes different n made me different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.