Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78699 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
You people can not go and cause trouble and expect us to come and fight for or with You...

All Nigerians, concentrate on kicking out those that were spewing the hate and sowing seeds of discord.. concentrate on butting out the Igbos.

Like Delta said, we here in Aks and the rest of the south south respect their right to be Jews, But we will never for any reasons stand being forced into their map... the who ever drew this silly map should freakingly edit it.

#SouthSouth_is different from SouthEast
#SouthSouth is not Biafra..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonja cowards running on each thread shouting and making noise like morons most of the things they say here they cant tell it to your face, thats how i asked most of my afonja friends if they on nairaland,they all keep denying the site,and i am 100 percent sure they are here. foolish ppl,hiding behind northerners,why dont you do your own declaration bunch of foolish mongrels

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by nagoma(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:
Wahala youths.

However you package it, that declaration is senseless.

The people go about their businesses lawfully and contribute to the IGR of your various states. I guess you want them out because the Federal Government spoon-feeds your individual states and you never had to know the importance of private businesses to a place.

How will you attract FDIs in future with such thoughtless declarations? Who'd want to gamble away their monies?

I think those foreign airlines avoiding the Kaduna airport like the plague didn't teach you people any lesson.

No business would want to settle in a politically rowdy environment.

Unna own come worse.

What's your problem with that? You want Biafra , you will have it , so go and celebrate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

ya zo amma reply dina ya ki tafiya. na ga message din

Sako ko message? Kana Hausa ne ko Turenci?

Ka gaji da kwala kira ko?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DozieInc(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

grin

Ba ruwa na.

Besides, the guy you quoted is Fulani.

And yes, they are not going anywhere.

angry
Don't mind those miscreants smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kernel505: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Good they should come and be going. This shows the agitation for Biafra is about hate only not reality. Go and develop the east because the north are tired of you.

Hhahahahahah... We're not expecting praises from our enemy.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by PenisCaP: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
femolii:
With this ur brain need urgent medical attention.

It is VERY RARE to see a truthful yoruba man as dat guy u quoted... even deep down ur conscience u kno everythin u said there is true.

Have u heard this saying befor?

"Do not kill ur conscience, bcoz u neva get it back even wen u need most, it is d greatest gift from nature"

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
nagoma:

What's your problem with that? You want Biafra , you will have it , so go and celebrate.

I ain't got a problem with that.

I'm just saying look before you leap.

Should this backfire, you'll troop into the middle belt to beg. That's my concern.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Lindaangel(f): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
very very good..
soon Igbos will be banned from the north, time for we in the south to capitalise on it, and start taking over from their business of importing foodstuffs to the south..

there is a blessing in every problem.
#SOUTHSOUTH_IS_NOTBIAFRA OOO

Greed only leads to destruction,be wise

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by steppins: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joavid:
how tables have turned. now it's the North threatening Igbos to secession.
Empty words. They should chase the igbos out of their place before October 1st.
That way, our referendum would be quicker.
Mere words from uneducated youths won't do a thing.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

you dey mind am most if this idiots na afonja dem dey claim different tribes for nl we dey bust dem tire the mumu no fit speak complete hausa and him dey call himself northerner

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
inspirator1:
According to Joseph Bassey...
If the northerns should go from East, please who will shine our shoes, cut our fingernails, carry our garbages, open our gates and make suya for us? Please I believe in one Nigeria. Northerns should stay put in the East because we are not imbeciles and scavengers, there is no bomb denotation here and your cows; chai! if you people go where we the gaze, where we they see classrooms to disturb, whom will the fulani herdsmen rape, ravage and kill? Nigeria should be united because I can't imagine my brothers coming back and be looking for nunu, kwese etc with non being available. Easterns we need the north..the north don't mind the west; they are always cunning. One love!

Imagine o. Ina don too fvck Nigeria this season even scavengers dey complain. Chai
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Shroud:
In all honesty Nigeria is tired of the north.

You're just another Niger republic loading if Nigeria disintegrates. You're backward, uneducated, lazy, economic spongers and leeches and totally uncultured.

Pedophilic brutes with no work force to even fill up your state ministries and schools. Who is fooling who?

The other regions have been the ones feeding you like giant babies latched onto a giant feeding bottle.

Agreed sir. Let it be South Sudan republic but carry your load leave the north.

9 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by gawu1: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
baby124:
Supported. SW youth should show support for the referendum on the June 12 march too. In fact I go follow them march. Let us all renegotiate our union and return to regional system of government. The present one is not working.
What we northern youth are after is not restructuring. We are calling for total and complete separation, especially from the Igbo. We don't want to stay with the Igbo any longer or any group that despises us. Should the south west toil the same path, so be it. Igbo should quite our region is the simple message. It's time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
you dey mind am most if this idiots na afonja dem dey claim different tribes for nl we dey bust dem tire the mumu no fit speak complete hausa and him dey call himself northerner

No mind am. He even had the effrontery to refer to me as Igbo, even to the extent of reporting me to the mods. He wanted me banned because I don't subscribe to their destructive tendencies.

The way some of these people act, you would think the Igbo man is the bad guy here.

Senseless people!

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Alezy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Biafra agitators never think it through the consequences of secession on their immediate socio-economic survival.

Now that the nonchalant Northern youths has taken their dream close to them couple with the seed of hatred they've sown all around, the eventual reality is starring them at the face with dreadful confusion.
who is deceiving you?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by APCsupporter: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

the mods have gone to sleep for now na. wait until tomorrow. your ban will surely come
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by gawu1: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paperwhite:
Now the silly arewa youths are gradually regaining their sense that have been far,far away from them.This is the blunt truth they have been avoiding.BTW why are the arewa elders using the youths to champion their born-to-rule autocracy.Where is Ango Abdullahi that said the north is ready for a break up.Let the damned referendum begin.Lets see who wins or lose.
Eventhough the Biafra you say you want is being given to you, still you can't stop your hate and welcome it with golden hands. For your notice, whether referendum is conducted or not we don't want stay with you any longer. So who will wins or lose in the referendum does not arise. We are only urging the FG, and the relevant bodies to do the needful, period.

6 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Mazeed(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Hausas' have never said that they have been cheated in their own land likewise the Yoruba's and either of the two have ever said they are tired of Nigeria that they want to go, it is only this insignificant peapsquik that felt cheated and got tired of their own fatherland. Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
gawu1:

What we northern youth are after is not restructuring. We are calling for total and complete separation, especially from the Igbo. We don't want to stay with the Igbo any longer or any group that despises us. Should the south west toil the same path, so be it. Igbo should quite our region is the simple message. It's time.

I think it will be better if we all go our separate ways.
Let the north look inwards and tap into the abundant Agricultural land and solid minerals to start development. The northern youth shud start thinking of delving into spare part,building material,Mechanic and other businesses that yields money.
The Igbos that wanna stay in the north shud start the process of getting valid immigration documents to stay as foreigners.....
Long live Arewa/Oduduwa
Long live Biafra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dview001(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
And what is buhari saying about this ?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by ChristineC: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
madenigga:
If you are reading this and you are from the Nigerian army, please I would like to request that the Nigerian government should start a man hunt on every body promoting Biafra whether online or offline.

I am anan igbo man nd we give you the order to squash the Biafran rebels.

If you cannot do it, maybe because of human rights issues or not to be seen as a one sided government, I have nd I know a lot of igbos that will freely do it for you.

Keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be done.
this is a thread for grown ups please, not infants. Try the kiddies section.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Shroud: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Agreed sir. Let it be South Sudan republic but carry your load leave the north.
And get your gatekeepers, marauding shoe members and your beggars out of the south.....oh, and don't forget to leave all your illicit oil wells behind.

Bloodsucking scavengers

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DozieInc(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jummy20:
Pls donu think people from the SW,SS, and the North will be going to East to patronize you ppl adulterated goods
Who are you to speak for the South?
Fulani face front tongue
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by gaetano: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Propaganda
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by joinnow: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
isalie:

That's not true. In USA alone they should has up to 10 indigenous languages minus the foreign ones like German, French, Spanish etc English is their official language. Nwanne like Nigeria like America.

U said usa should have up to 10 indigenous languages compare it with Nigeria indigenous
Languages 521. They no bi mate

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by fulanmafia: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow a lot has gone down since I last logged in cheesy

So the freedom beggars are suddenly agitating for unity with the 'backward' North? shocked

This is exactly why we have been calling this Biafraud_ scam out since 2015 grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Afonja cowards running on each thread shouting and making noise like morons most of the things they say here they cant tell it to your face, thats how i asked most of my afonja friends if they on nairaland,they all keep denying the site,and i am 100 percent sure they are here. foolish ppl,hiding behind northerners,why dont you do your own declaration bunch of foolish mongrels
You are just lying. You never asked any of your "yoruba friends" shit. Na only internet you get mouth.
Noisemaker!!

12 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

the mods have gone to sleep for now na. wait until tomorrow. your ban will surely come

You go wait tire.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lindaangel:

Greed only leads to destruction,be wise

so were u people not wise ?
when GEJ lost in 2015 but after spending billions and suffering defeat, he moved on.

the Niger Delta lost, but we all moved on.
But your region, didn't even want to hv Any of it, You guys started spewing hate and sowing seeds of discord, and to this very date.. the hate is still raging in you guys.

its about time we all kicked you guys out, since u guys can not learn to respect other people.. Go Back to ur 5eastern states.. let others take over from where you guys stopped.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mazeed:
The Hausas' have never said that they have been cheated in their own land likewise the Yoruba's and either of the two have ever said they are tired of Nigeria that they want to go, it is only this insignificant peapsquik that felt cheated and got tired of their own fatherland. Nonsense
I think they have a right to leave. Let there be referendum

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by poseidon12: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Damage control from the fools. It's good you have all come back to your senses. Staying together should not be by force. Nobody quoted you guys out of context. You will still be held responsible if some bozos attack the Igbo in the north as a group after your deadline.
Even if Biafra is actualized, that does not mean that Igbos will be asked to leave Nigeria or non Igbos asked to leave Biafra. It is just that they will suddenly be living in a foreign country. After all, there are Nigerians living and working in other countries.
If the north wants One Nigeria, they need to accept the restructuring of the country so that we can all make progress. The unfair unitary system is suffocating and frustrating everyone. Nigeria has two viable options: Restructure or break up. The misguided northern youths are naive in thinking that if the Igbos leave, Nigeria would remain intact.
If the Igbos leave, the South-South would definitely be leaving too, taking with them the huge oil reserves that have been holding Nigeria together. And I believe the Oduduwas will leave too.
An independent Biafra would be far better than an unrestructured, quota-system Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.