Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? (13820 Views)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
frenchwine:
They have my admiration, anytime. Esp those who mix beauty with intelligence.
Always been my dream to lock-down a female engineer or techie
woow..that's great..u will surely have one someday
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by darlenese(f): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
It's not my fault you don't know how to use Google.

my dear it's not your fault that google is now the new brain. :-)
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2017
hunniebun:
well,personally I think female engineers are the best! I love associating myself with them and I respect them alot smiley they're usually very intelligent

Ignore any guy who says that female engineers are unattractive they are just jealous
thanks alot..
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Temmi001: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

you are even dumber than I thought. for u to assume every female on nairaland is a slay queen clearly shows how dead ur brain is...

look under your feet , you are stepping on your brain.
No, I didn't assume. It's obvious. Again, you don't know what SEO means, slayqueen. grin . I know you're pained, very pained. It's understandable when you think you know so much, yet, your ignorance is redefining.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

woow..that's great..u will surely have one someday
Would be a dream come true.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by chitheo(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2017
NLbully:
Female Engineers are never pretty angry
there re lots of pretty ones in my school
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by pLord: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, they do. Are u one? What's your field of study?
sekxy:

yeah ..female Engrs rock
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Saintmary(f): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:
shebi una say wat a man can do

women can do it better

female engines r good
bt dry...always ugly
ugly in the 1970s right?
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Temmi001: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

my dear it's not your fault that google is now the new brain. :-)
That's gladdening to know! This one you don't know the meaning of SEO, do you even know what Google means? Let's take it from the basics, don't you think?
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Young03(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

lol..I don't think so..

we have many pretty ladies here..and they are great..both inside and outside

futo babe I guess
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by darlenese(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
No, I didn't assume. It's obvious. Again, you don't know what SEO means, slayqueen. grin . I know you're pained, very pained. It's understandable when you think you know so much, yet, your ignorance is redefining.

your level of stupidity is so refreshing, all u know is slayqueen slayqueen. chaii

quote me if u learn something new.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by sosa993: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

If you're good, you're good. We should stop this mindless obsession with gender politics.

I'm just fed up of all this gender issues, even me that I'm studying estate management, final year. some people won't stop asking me if I can enter Bush cause I'm a woman, it pisses me off , because a course was dedicated to safety precautions during construction. I just wish people would shut up about this gender issues.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Pwettyella(f): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Engineering is a sweet but very challenging course..Anytime I tell people that m an engineering student, they will be like'aw to do u cope', 'its a guys field'. But really its fun
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Temmi001: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

your level of stupidity is so refreshing, all u know is slayqueen slayqueen. chaii

quote me if u learn something new.
Yes. I did. I learnt you're above forty and you don't know how to use Google.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Well well well from what I experience with my girfriend then ''girl friend'' ooo quote me well ,they are hard working but they barely have free time u can imagine having such as a friend and always being the one to go see her not her coming to see you...one thing I know them for they barely have that time,in terms of their profession I classify them into the category of banker's,Nurse etc
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

mechanical Engr
u u you that am seeing or som1 else,where is your office?
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by darlenese(f): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
Yes. I did. I learnt you're above forty and you don't know how to use Google.

my son go and learn more!
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Temmi001: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

my son go and learn more!
Okay ma'am. Good morning. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

futo babe I guess
lol..nope
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by salford1: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2017
haha. They make you work like a donkey.lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2017
pLord:
mach engr
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2017
pLord:
mech engr
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
u u you that am seeing or som1 else,where is your office?
lolz. .na God oo
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Pwettyella:
Engineering is a sweet but very challenging course..Anytime I tell people that m an engineering student, they will be like'aw to do u cope', 'its a guys field'. But really its fun
wow..welcome to the field
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
Well well well from what I experience with my girfriend then ''girl friend'' ooo quote me well ,they are hard working but they barely have free time u can imagine having such as a friend and always being the one to go see her not her coming to see you...one thing I know them for they barely have that time,in terms of their profession I classify them into the category of banker's,Nurse etc
yes no time atall
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Bism(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2017
While in college the only human angel God used to touch my life was a final year engineering female student. Paid all my medical bills and i dont know her from anywhere. Good will continue to bless her endeavour anywhere she is.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
They are sexy.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
yes no time atall ...
and to you is that a good thing for ladies,
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

lolz. .na God oo
God of Favour na abi,na u bikoooooo,,,wait like serious are u practicing it now?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by phiszo(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

mechanical Engr
OK. Nice one. First time I'm seeing a cute Lady that studied Mech. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
and to you is that a good thing for ladies,
when u have goals to achieve..and many things to achieve in life..dear,there is more to life than visiting boos

I won't blame her though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.