Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? (13818 Views)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by pLord: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Wow, mechanical is the most uncommon place to see a babe in the entire faculty. Why did you choose mechanical engineering?
sekxy:

mech engr

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
phiszo:
OK. Nice one. First time I'm seeing a cute Lady that studied Mech. grin
hahahaha. .u must be funny

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2017
pLord:
Wow, mechanical is the most uncommon place to see a babe in the entire faculty. Why did you choose mechanical engineering?
dear,my love for physics left me with no option..
and the love for practical knowledge of things

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

when u have goals to achieve..and many things to achieve in life..dear,there is more to life than visiting boos

I won't blame her though
let forget about visiting,in the sight of God I don't think it's right women should assist and not take up fool responsibilities to them self to an extent that you no longer have time for urself ok look at her today though she brokeup with her first husband I don't know if she's now lying to me ooo thought na she tell sha,according to what I heard u know na gossip most waka her husband left her because she was ever busy busy that her husband started acting partially like a lady to the kids at home,I mean doing the tinz her wife were suppose to be doing!!!now in your own way again talk truth ooo is it right that a woman should take out 70per of her time for business or make it 70for herself and family and 30for business??
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by chikazor(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2017
i am an engineer with a reputable international oil and gas organisation... proud to be one.pretty yup

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Sterope(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2017
So sexist! You need to get out more.

What's up with this stu.pid thread anyways?
phiszo:

OK. Nice one. First time I'm seeing a cute Lady that studied Mech. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
let forget about visiting,in the sight of God I don't think it's right women should assist and not take up fool responsibilities to them self to an extent that you no longer have time for urself ok look at her today though she brokeup with her first husband I don't know if she's now lying to me ooo thought na she tell sha,according to what I heard u know na gossip most waka her husband left her because she was ever busy busy that her husband started acting partially like a lady to the kids at home,I mean doing the tinz her wife were suppose to be doing!!!now in your own way again talk truth ooo is it right that a woman should take out 70per of her time for business or make it 70for herself and family and 30for business??
I mean when she is still in school...don't quote me wrong
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Sterope(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
I am sorry but don't you think these guys are dumbing you down?

sekxy:

dear,my love for physics left me with no option..
and the love for practical knowledge of things
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Hian undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Sterope(f): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Good for her! Good for her husband!

Can you please tell us how her husband's penis got smaller because he took care of his kids and his family?
Don't forget to chip in how her issues are any beewax of yours

Martin0:
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

I mean when she is still in school...don't quote me wrong
eh eh ok I see seky seky ok oooo any I just forged the story sha!but e do happen!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Sterope:
Good for her! Good for her husband!

Can you please tell us how her husband's penis got smaller because he took care of his kids and his family?
Don't forget to chip in how her issues are any beewax of yours

guy I nor understand weitin u dey try talk self ah u wan scarter matter
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh ok I see seky seky ok oooo any I just forged the story sha!but e do happen!!!
lolz..
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2017
chikazor:
i am an engineer with a reputable international oil and gas organisation... proud to be one.pretty yup
I'm proud of u!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Sterope(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2017
That moment when you have no female in your life worthy of being looked up to as a professional.....What a sad life.

Blame your mama, not all women. She could have been one postive experience if others couldn't, alas she failed.

hedonistic:
The same thing I think about most female 'professionals' in Nigeria. Not who I would call upon if I want to get a good job done. Their calling card is seldom their expertise or competence, but the sentimental/blackmail-laden fact of their being a 'female' this or that.

They work best as cogs in the wheel...as freeloaders in organisational teams. Seldom excel as creative leaders or brilliant solopreneurs who fashion out innovative, 'good thinking' solutions to solve difficult problems.

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Dem dey cram fire! Lol
We have 7 of dem in my class 50 boys 7 girls
(1 extremely beautiful one) wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

lolz..
I dey see ya ministry oooo,weitin dey for ya siggy na,according to babe
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Wawwuu! If you can't understand that, I can see why you have issues with women.

Do you know why your gf didn't come to see you often? It is because you are not as smart as she is. You were probably an emergency plan.

Martin0:
guy I nor understand weitin u dey try talk self ah u wan scarter matter
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Martin0(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Sterope:
Wawwuu! If you can't understand that, I can see why you have issues with women.

Do you know why your gf didn't come to see you often? It is because you are not as smart as she is. You were probably an emergency plan.

Aaaaa see this prophet oooo
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by hedonistic: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Sterope:
That moment when you have no female in your life worthy of being looked up to as a professional.....What a sad life.

Blame your mama, not all women. She could have been one postive experience if others couldn't, alas she failed.

Your stupidity is mind-boggling.

Don't quote me to spew nonsense next time. Sentimental idiot.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Sterope(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
You are welcome.

hedonistic:

Your stupidity is mind-boggling.

Don't quote me to spew nonsense next time. Sentimental idiot.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nicepoker(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
99.9% end up not practicing after graduation.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Pwettyella(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
wow..welcome to the field
m not new poo m in my finals

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by nizelgirl(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2017
I'm proud to be a female Engineer and am always grateful to God that i choose Engineering as a choice of study; you know why? I don't see impossibility in anything.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2017
sosa993:

I'm just fed up of all this gender issues, even me that I'm studying estate management, final year. some people won't stop asking me if I can enter Bush cause I'm a woman, it pisses me off , because a course was dedicated to safety precautions during construction. I just wish people would shut up about this gender issues.

That is exactly my point. They should stop trying to give our women an inferiority complex by making it look as if a woman needs a different set of qualities to excel from a man.
All the first class students I knew in school were both male and female.
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by MissRaine69(f): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
It's ability not gender that I look at. Can you do the job you are being tasked with. I don't look at everything with feminist eyes. If you can do the job and have the intelegence the sky should not be your limit.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Viergeachar: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
In an interview that comprised 9 males and 1 female engineer; the only female who happened to be in my group(of 5) got the job. Only 2 people were taken.

On sighting her the first time the HR lady didnt know when she said 'You are the only lady. Congratulations.'

That was many years ago. The thing pain me no be small.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by johnson11(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
let me invite one to explain what people think of her being a female engineer @geekybabe @geekybabe come explain yourself!
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Bruno3000(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
women and machines do not mix...
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by akaahs(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
During my undergraduate days, there is dis female course mate i always put her through in any area I can just because of d zeal and passion she has. Female engineers do fearly OK if given d opportunity like d one I meet during my nysc days, she got my respect I must confess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.