Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55775 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Lanceslot(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
Young man you know nothing about the north.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by samplanner(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is full of hypocrites. when I see people talking about disintegration I usually shake my head. Truth is that Nigeria will only be peaceful if We both have separated religiously. The so called Arewa youth forum are the Muslims and there's no Christian from the north that would support the quit notice given to Igbos. If you want Nigeria to break up, then should be done by separating Muslims and Christians. The Christian northern indigines have never been in safe living among their northern brothers who are Muslims. This is all about religion, that's how I see what the So called Arewa youths mean.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by YorubaMod(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
greenmonk:

Stop this ethnic bashing, we have a serious problem at hand.
Oga, if you have a problem then go and solve it, as for me, i see no problem shocked shocked shocked..Abi you wan shit for ur trouser because of the ultimatum? ?...
Afonja and Fear..

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by technicallyrich(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yorubas don't need to be afraid.they have always been children of the north.and they will recognize them when the war starts.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bellotaofeek: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

A typical Hausa man will slit his wife's(from another tribe) throat when tribal crises begin •

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Rexnegro(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin
You Thought? wait is it a primary school pupil that read the thread out to You ? by The way how was Your jamb result?
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ERO32: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
JasonScolari:
These guys are really tired of sucking their master's long diick.

Though it's really suprising, but it's indeed a welcome development.
All thanks to nnamdi kanu for waking us up! IPOB!!! .....freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much
Oga, no one is talking of Jonathan here. Must you bring Jonathan into everything? This is human life we talking here.

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Inferno17: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
I understand ur position brah but lives of millions of igbos are at stake here. I dont have to remind u of how irrational these hausa extremists can be in another man's land, let alone on their soil... We all are praying for peace but this ur opinion wouldnt save ur head incase violence starts...
9free:

Come back and become IDPs in the East?
Come back and be victimized by the same people shouting over the roof now that they should come home?
Come back and their lives sniffed out by Kidnappers, Abgeros, Cultist and Thieves?
Come back and face artificial inflation of goods and properties because those in the East currently would rather become millionaires on their brothers blood.

I am not leaving the North one inch.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by engrpheleeks(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Where are all those Yoruba folks shouting that igbos should not include them in their eviction notice? I hope you will remain in the north and let the igbos alone leave. #awon_smellos

7 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by CarlosTheJackal: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:

people shouting here are those that have never been to or lived in the north before .
I have been to kano , zamfara , zaira , kaduna , katsina. and funtua. I lived about 3 years in katsina town and Funtua . Funtua reminds me of ibadan and osogbo . its filled with people from the south of Nigeria . I once entered a street in Funtua and I thought I was in osogbo because of the nature of the environment and the people .
Few Northeners are hostile to southerners and when you recalled that the northern elites are enemies of the northern majority , everything becomes clear

Everyone that counts in the north have waved aside this unholy threat . We should just regard those youths as enemies of the north and nigeria
All i will say is Nigeria belongs to all of us , and there's no region that doesn't have something to contribute so some of us should stop acting like we are more important . Lets respect out diversity
Your first paragraph shows ypu have not lived in the North. I lost my friend Wole in Enugu road Kaduna because he was a Christian living in a Muslim dominated area during the crisis.

I pray you stay around when fight starts then you can come back and tell me what you saw

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by victorazy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin
they don see na grin

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back

Guy, I had wanted to reply your first comment but I decided against it knowing fully well that you will get enough mentions more than you bargain for.

Not dissappointed with the high mentions you got, I have to admit that you strike me as one that is very stubborn. Am currently in Kano as I write this. Those criterion you enlisted as a basis to leave the hausas alone are too weak. You definitely do not know the operating system runing on the Hausa man mentality.

Those people that seem so nice to you are the same people that will hold your severed head and be shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

Am talking to you out of 27 years experience of living in the north

7 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
Arhhh grin..bunch of cowards cheesy..They are running away even when the fight is not theirs grin cheesy grin..I can't stop laughing, after they will say igbos are leaving "cowards "...you that is exiting even when the fight no concern you which cowardness pass that one?.. Haba, Afonjas can fear for Africa, every little thing they will runaway grin grin..my stomach wan burst oo grin grin cheesy...Assuming this ultimatum was given to yorubas, No igbo man will move an inch...Haba, why the fear?? grin grin cheesy cheesy...Cowardness of the highest order cheesy
Is that all your brain can pour out or you still have something to say?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Rexnegro(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
look at this ediot o, so Been careful now is seen as Been scared? no wonder in 1967 they kill una like cows. Be There form forming bold who can kill by default without remorse in his backyard. Sebi You bold leave yoruba to Be careful #mumu
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:

na wetin u think be that

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by NothingDoMe: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much
You seriously cannot be this d**b. Seriously?

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Smooyis(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
PedroJP:
No no no no no. yorubas should remain there after all Igbos, not Yorubas were asked to leave. There is a detecting machine that separates Igbo from yoruba in almajiri(s head.

Ahahahahaa you are funny. Let my people come home o. Better be alive than playing patriotic Nigerians. We either restructure this country or let everyone go their separate ways. Thank God my people are finding their voices.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ERO32: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Limitednow:
But only Igbo's were ordered to go, why calling on all southerners?

I sense disintegration!

Everywhere in this country, hardly a day pass without Igbos been discussed, haba!
just wait until they start.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. [s]The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much[/s]

When they start slitting throats, we shall see how much of a friend ewedu eaters are to the arbokis grin

Senseless afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Xkalaban(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nightwolf1:
For someone like me I dont know difference between Hausa, Fulani and Chadian. I see all of them as Hausa people. When casala burst, all of them go face the gbege. grin no time

I tell u grin na Dem..dem

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Guyman02: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat

You served in the North but I have lived in the North most of my life. Your class mate in school will kill you if his religious mallam instruct him remember that Yoruba teacher and nursing mother Mrs Oluwatosin from Ondo State killed by her own students because she threw a book which one of them was using to cheat out of the window unknown to her that it was a Koran.
See that unfortunate event link here on NL for you Indomie generation

https://www.nairaland.com/46741/gombe-muslim-students-put-me

Southerners living in the North avoid certain areas on Fridays during Jumaat service and Yorubas even have their own Mosques to avoid being caught up in the middle if their madness starts

6 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by jerry48: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

The same people you bought meat from could eat your meat when brainwashed.
he forgot that.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by chloedogie(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Bullshit. I was born and raised in the North. Kaduna to be precise. There is nothing peaceful about the north.

An average northerner is far from peaceful and will kill you without any sympathy. Remain in the north at your peril.

You were born and raised in the north? And no one killed you there but you are here telling us an average northerner will kill another person. That's ironical. Everyone is a potential danger when pushed to the wall irrespective of your background, belief or tribe. Although some are..........
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Kfed4ril(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
blueseacats:
Remember fela was the first smart guy to call Nigeria a zoo. So westerners deep down knows who they are dealing with, just that they feel ipob is going about it the wrong way.

So how is the right way to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by herolamy1: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:
I thought afonja's, brown roofers and ewedu Sippers say its just for Igbo's alone to vacate the north? Like the uneducated miscreants up north have ewedu dictectors to differentiate South West, south east and south south? Afonja's better receive wisdom from their elders and go back to their brown roofs in Oshogbo! grin
I've been reading your comment on this forum for a long time........ What has the Yoruba people collected from you? Stop reasoning like a housefly

Quote me or reply me at your own peril XCALANTO
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bkool7(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Your first paragraph shows ypu have not lived in the North. I lost my friend Wole in Enugu road Kaduna because he was a Christian living in a Muslim dominated area during the crisis.

I pray you stay around when fight starts then you can come back and tell me what you saw

Here we go again ...
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okoh1:

Guy, I had wanted to reply your first comment but I decided against it knowing fully well that you will get enough mentions more than you bargain for.

Not dissappointed with the high mentions you got, I have to admit that you strike me as one that is very stubborn. Am currently in Kano as I write this. Those criterion you enlisted as a basis to leave the hausas alone are too weak. You definitely do not know the operating system runing on the Hausa man mentality.

Those people that seem so nice to you are the same people that will hold your severed head and be shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

Am talking to you out of 27 years experience of living in the north
If north is so terrible why haven't you relocated? And yeah they're killing me with mentions, Ayam tired grin
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by achi4u(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yorubas are holding this country to ransom, wish they could see what Igbos are seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Johnsown1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. Can you believe that igbos are landlords to hausas in their own land. cheesy

That is their own business, not that i hate hausa's but the ones i have seen so far i don't feel comfortable with them around me

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Bondesniger(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
‘Have these Arewa youths not been walking the streets free since the Inspector-General of Police and Governor el-Rufai ordered their arrest? The IG is a hypocrite. When crisis broke out in Osun State recently among some Hausa and Yoruba youths, is it not this same IG that immediately under 24 hours of the crisis sent mobile policemen to arrest Yoruba youths, while he left out his Hausa kinsmen? Why is the IG now unable to arrest these Hausa-Fulani youths who issued the quit notice? We are just deceiving ourselves, there is no justice in Nigeria. When an Hausa-Fulani man kills another Nigerian, he has not committed an offence, but when another Nigerian kills Hausa-Fulani man, he has committed an offence and must be punished. That is the Nigeria of today for you’’, he remarked.

that is current the igbo are being by police and soldier nothing happened
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Teenaira: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
An Hausa-fulani is a potential killer any time any day because they don't value human live. Stay in their mist for whatever reason at your peril. Unfortunately, you may not be privileged to share your story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.