Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55763 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rexnegro:
look at this ediot o, so Been careful now is seen as Been scared? no wonder in 1967 they kill una like cows. Be There form forming bold who can kill by default without remorse in his backyard. Sebi You bold leave yoruba to Be careful Cowards #mumu
it runs in your black bloods, from awolorat till the present generation.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by francisbiz: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
JasonScolari:
These guys are really tired of sucking their master's long diick.

Though it's really suprising, but it's indeed a welcome development.
Insane people like you are the ones drawing hatred to us Igbos.
The man made a valid submission and you are typing shitting
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by mudiana(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back
They should start selling everything and return home. we carry out a vote nd leave em fucking hausas

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by jkross(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm happy this article made reference to the pre civil war events..i say this because of those less informed ppl on this forum who come here to call Ikemba a coward for leading his ppl into the war..

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
I keep saying this our three major languages are our MAJOR problem in this country.....

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ephi321(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
When an Hausa-Fulani man kills another Nigerian, he has not committed an offence, but when another Nigerian kills Hausa-Fulani man, he has committed an offence and must be punished. That is the Nigeria of today for you’’, he remarked.

Just imagine. So basically they have the free licence to kill as they want.

Double standards, Injustice and unfairness need to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Guyman02: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
chloedogie:

You were born and raised in the north? And no one killed you there but you are here telling us an average northerner will kill another person. That's ironical. Everyone is a potential danger when pushed to the wall irrespective of your background, belief or tribe. Although some are..........

Can you please open this story of Mrs Oluwatosin murdered by her own students for unknowingly throwing away a Koran used for cheating during exams by one of her students and stop persuading people to take their security for granted in the North.

Several Yorubas were killed in Jos last time after the LG elections because they stayed behind while Igbos and others fled believing that the attackers were fellow Muslims and won't attack them

https://www.nairaland.com/46741/gombe-muslim-students-put-me

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Mcanie: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=57373911]Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.[/]Peace loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late."

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Phinex(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
People keep talking about North and Hausa/Fulani as if they are the Only ones living in the North. Let it be clear that Those who issue such warning to igbos are just a bunch of misguided Muslim youths.
Let it also be know that Benue, Kogi, Fct, Niger etc are part of North. You can't live in Benue, Kogi, Fct and compare it with living in some Northern States like Borno, Gombe, sokoto, kaduna etc.
Let's stop generalising issues unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by amysucre: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back
I understand your point but it's still better to have them alive than dying in the hands of the northerners

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Mcanie: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Peace loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late."
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by 9free(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Inferno17:
I understand ur position brah but lives of millions of igbos are at stake here. I dont have to remind u of how irrational these hausa extremists can be in another man's land, let alone on their soil... We all are praying for peace but this ur opinion wouldnt save ur head incase violence starts...
Am happy you said Hausa extremist and not the whole Hausa as tribe. Bros, you and I know that the quit notice statement was more of a political chest beating than threat to national security by some irrational youths seeking undue relevance.
Am safe where I am and live in harmony with my host community.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
All these I see on social media this days grieve my soul, spirit and all.

Am all sad.
Have we come to the end of wazobia??

The Arewa you hear today is made up of the Muslims.
What will be the fate of the Northern Christians because islamization won't be hard to achieve then.
The Muslims are speaking for the whole northern region.

Yes it appears to be political blabs but there are much of religious isshs than we know.

The news, federal government issued orders to arrest whatever, doesn't freak nothing because no responsible citizen banks on the words of today government.

All I'm trying to say is we all should make peace reign.

My dad told me about 1966-67.

His words "don't pray to experience war in your life for it's very bad".

Let's strive for peace gentlemen!
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by valx2: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Limitednow:
But only Igbo's were ordered to go, why calling on all southerners?

I sense disintegration!

Everywhere in this country, hardly a day pass without Igbos been discussed, haba!
IF NOBODY TALK ABOUT YOU, THEN YOU'RE NOBODY.....
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by chloedogie(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guyman02:

Can you please open this story of Mrs Oluwatosin murdered by her own students for unknowingly throwing away a Koran used for cheating during exams by one of her students and stop persuading people to take their security for granted in the North

https://www.nairaland.com/46741/gombe-muslim-students-put-me

I'm 100% sure Mrs oluwatosin is not the one I'm quoting here. All I asked is how did you grow up as a boy from another tribe in the so called hostile and dangerous environment? If the north is not peaceful why would a family settle down there, conceive there and raise kids there when there are better states? Just be objective.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by TKDEE(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nasa28:
OK. Thought they have a machine that will detect igbos only.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by badaru1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
ehispapa:

my friend, if i were you i will keep shut and read. you went for your service and you educating us that have spent more than 30 years in the north. its is more like the vast majority of them. dont pray to meet religions crisis in the north..it is the worst form of riot in the world. i just read your gullible comment and laugh. 80% are jihadist

North is not peaceful and u were asked to pack, u didn't and u are still complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by kentus123: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
Really, they are peaceful indeed
After, ur service year-hope you are still there?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by TKDEE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

The same people you bought meat from could eat your meat when brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
herolamy1:

I've been reading your comment on this forum for a long time........ What has the Yoruba people collected from you? Stop reasoning like a housefly

Quote me or reply me at your own peril XCALANTO

Wow I have a fan! shocked
Keep stalking and reading up, you might learn a thing or two.
Education doesn't come cheap though! Remember to pay loyalty for what its worth. cool
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by pullingmaster: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gotze1:
Yes ooi, you too call your brothers to come back to your gully eroded Nsala stippling land.

Your either just waking up or grossly uninformed! Didn't you get the memo? Igbo's are leaving the desert cursed infected region in droves it all over the media just that you choose to turn a blind eye to it. Even chisco is giving free rides.. Google is your friend looser!

Get your scratched face tiger looking ewedu brothers to do same while day is still on or it might be too late to return to Oshogbo
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by mu2sa2: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
vecman22:

And dey are yet to kill you abi....
Don't mind the incorrigible liar. So many hypocrites have flooded this thread spewing trash. Is Se, Ss or Sw safer than the north in any way with killer cultists, armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists having a field all over the place there?
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:

You lived in the North but the North didn't live through you.

The North has always caught people unawares.

They go from 0 to 100 very quickly especially after friday prayers in the mosque. The ones you call your friends will point you out and lead the massacre.

\

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:
Who give a fuuhck, our ultimatum only goes to the igbos but if the yoruba's want to leave they are free to vamoos.

keep quiet!
See small pikin. What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by crackhouse(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
If such threat is to happen it will definitely turn to religious crisis. No doubt.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by FemiMaduka(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
In the Kano that I lived for Seven solid years, the Yorubas (especially the Muslims) suffer the most casualty in any riot. The Igbos are usually not as affected because an Igbo man in Kano by default always prefers to live in Sabon gari (which is another city of its own). The rampaging Hausa-mob don't ever venture close to Sabon gari because that would spell their certain end. It is the Yorubas (especially the Muslims amongst them) that are usually comfortable to live in deep Hausa areas like 'city', Kabuga, Rijiyan Lemu and co. Consequently, they bear the major brunt of the riots. To an average Hausa mob, the Igbos, Urhobos, Yorubas etc are all 'arne' or 'arna' - meaning 'infidels'. You needed to have seen the number of Muslims at the IDP camp set up at the MOPOL base in Hotoro Danmarke during the 2011 riot (I shared food and relief items there). But are people really forgetful? Was there not a Jelili from Osun amongst the corpers killed during the 2011 PEV? The people of Kano could be VERY nice though sans the spontaneous violence. I still have a VERY strong bond with Kano though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by uzuede4(f): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Where is Lalasticlala sef
E don loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.