Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67499 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by kingjomezy(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2017
if Nigeria finally breaks.. will Nairaland still be named nairaland....I want it ooo.. at least one unifying forum..
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by emynicedgreat: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Sheo na so the fear reach? na june we dey o grin
blood sucker
you want him to stay till then so u can slaughter him abi?
receive brain
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by WIZDOM081(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2017
God save my soul to watch this Arewa vs Biafra movie till the end

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by NewGombawa: 12:42am On Jun 11, 2017
E dey sweet my Belle
Oya pack and go jare.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2017
lol these Niggas, i thought u people said u all are from isreal? we ought to chase u guys back to isreal and leave Nigeria for the remaining people that are peaceful. but on a serious thought, most tribes migrated from one place or the other before settling in a place called Nigeria. The northerners most likely migrated from the Northern part of Africa.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by NewGombawa: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2017
IPOB PIGS
Cockroaches

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by rymesgentility(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!

But on a serious note you dey fck up ..i be igbo but seriously things ought to have limitations..we people are creating unnecessary hatred among our selves ..finally we '' all die one day ...Bleep Nigeria..Bleep biafran ..Bleep anything that will mk me to choose how to make friends and were to make friends..Bleep ethnic or any bullshit if we are cool we are cool.. carry am for head u go still die nd Nigeria go still dey go on or biafra ..nothing go still change ..you will be forgotten so just relax and spend d little time we have on this earth and stop creating hatred forvir self ..it destroys more dan anything..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ikgabriel(m): 1:01am On Jun 11, 2017
I dare u to show ur facebook account and instagram id (if u av one). I'll need no permission from u d day I'll eat dat pvssy of urs up (wit condom ooo, gono is not wanted in My family). Olosho in high demand
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
K the 2bags is his own part of 44trillion investment of igbos in aboki land abi gringrin

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by kingzizzy: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2017
SSBN:

You probably live in Lagos. Oya you too start packing to Enugu. We are tired of this Biafra Crap. The nation is granting you your wish, please leave Lagos. Go back home and form your Biafra.

The nation is not granting us our wish. Asking people to go back to the East does not mean that the Federal Government of Nigeria has agreed to give Igbos Biafra
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 2:03am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

we all know the chest beater is be the slave in this country. no wonder they want biafuro!

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. cheesy

Look at this afonja female talking trash.. U need deliverance.. . Goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:05am On Jun 11, 2017
adecz:
smiley
They will all come back to North.

No Igbo who is used to living in other
parts of the country can adapt to the
harsh life in Igbo territories.

Yes, some crimes happen in other areas
but are generally sporadic & far in between.

In SE, it is everywhere & every day. Coupled
with the high cost of food in Igbo areas.

The Igbo may now be reaping the rewards
of their silence & support of the many years
of divisive agenda & propaganda
of their younger, misinformed generation
that did not witness the horrors &
experience the civil war.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:08am On Jun 11, 2017
On behalf of the NCAN Igbo division, I declare that this man is an attention seeker and a brave coward.

That he is the "first" to move out and even with the convenience of a paparazzi to publish his move is a spit to the face of bravery.

This is usually an Afonja response --running at the slightest instance of danger.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by felicitywe(m): 2:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Thank for the Arewa youths and Prof Ango Abdullahi statements. They handed Ipob and Biafra what they r looking for.This is just the beginning as time goes on more people will leave.But will Biafra tell the Hausa Fulani in their place to go?The answer is NO.They will stay live and make their living.Biafra is a must and a love for all mankind.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by 9ja4show: 3:06am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

Stop all these things u doing , do you find joy in this? Can't we all live in peace? I know you are reacting from a few comments on nairaland, Life is not that serious oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Suntzung: 3:17am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

.,.the barren lands of the North.
grin Idiot But That Is What Is Feeding 4 All This While Mr Ungrateful

And Please Dont Ever Come Back here U Here grin
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ragiluhivo(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

His not is. Useless empty skull Afonja and forever aboki slave tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Biafra needs you. Prepare for a life of peace and prosperity as you take those bold first steps in the right direction.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:47am On Jun 11, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Bro are you yoruba?

Beeni o
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Bobby808: 4:04am On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one brother! This scam called 'one Nigeria' has to end some day.
Honestly, I voted for Buhari innocently, as at today, this country is undoubted gone. But what did Nigeria and Nigerians did to this most senceless witch and devilish man that, just within two years, we are all finished like play? It will never be well with him.
A man who told the entire human race that as he is taking oat, those people of the regions who gave him five per cent will never know peace, as at today we all are this time are face to face with the final division. Am sure it is the wish of the Almight God. Let us go our own ways. My advise to the Igbos is for them to move out. They should not regret any thing. Move out now.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Bobby808: 4:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Drversatile:
I smell lies ... I will believe when I see a picture of him arriving Biafra land like this. The land of the rising sun.
By God's grace he will arrive his destination.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by wadetaw202: 4:14am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

The sun is rising

And it's heat will scorch the barren lands of the North.

That shouldn't concern you. What should concern you is how to form Biafra
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bakila: 4:51am On Jun 11, 2017
The guy no even get fan.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 5:10am On Jun 11, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-scared-igbo-man-moves-out-of.html
So just because someone posed for a picture with luggage's on his head and arms mean he's going somewhere. Did he reach biafra all the way from the north on his feet that way? hehehehe I laugh in Korean. Igbo kenu ..All hail the Yeasterners.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by olowobaba10: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Don't you know where she came from, she's just a slum pig
KahlDrogo:
How could a lady be this savage!? grin
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by afonjay: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2017
jaychubi:
God bless u Bro, no place like home
yeye de smell this is d guy who left. East in january 2017 with one pare of trouser & shirt now he is going back home with boxes . can he archive in his region n left his home ??. coward n empty chest beater. go
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by godquality: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Believed this guy just dey find cheap publicity. Nothing on that pic shows he's moving from the north. But whatever, wetin i sabi?

Meanwhile i advise all southerners to leave the North because when the fighting and killing starts, no be only omo Nna the thing go affect.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by TTLegacy: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Na so nwanne.
Lets come home and prepare for our enemeies
come home and eat grass. Yeye ppl
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ImDharay: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Just one man?mtcheeew next thread plz!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Okpabana: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Op, pls this is no Kaduna. The background and especially the soil colour shows otherwise. Pls we should not try to heat up the whole thing. This guy is probably moving into another house somewhere in the south south region.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by fasasi81(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
Following the Kaduna declaration about Igbos leaving their state, a young man has taken bold step by moving out in order for peace to reign. The man was seen carrying suitcases on his head so as to obey the instruction of the North-East Youth Peace Development Initiative (NEYPDI), who gave them an ultimatum of 90 days to vacate the premises.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-scared-igbo-man-moves-out-of.html

,,,I don't like this...unity is our pride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.