Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67490 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

it's not necessary you display ur foolishness every seconds ...hve sometimes to suck in private
Osu
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2017
I'm smelling war in Nigeria

All I know is that on the judgement day I will hold Nigerian flag so that God will know what i have passed through I can't afford to face hell twice
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by doskie(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2017
femolii:
But ur mouth smell too much u better direct ur preaching to osus useless man tell them to obey the quite notice idiot where were u when igbo are misbehaving since abi u just wake up from from ur grave see u better shuat that ur dirty mouth now
okay

but its QUIT NOTICE! not QUITE.

i checked your profile.. almost all your posts are hate filled speeches against igbos.

i hope you are rich. because if you have this kind of mentality, and still struggling with financial problems... hmmmm your case na special one ooooh

funny enough people can come to nairaland to run mouth and abuse anyone. but if i take you to alaba market and show you small igbo boys with small shops in alaba, you will hate your self for wasting all your time in this world.

lastly... how old are you? what have you achieved? who have you helped? when will you die? will you make heaven or hell? these questions are more important to you at this moment. focus on them. one love brother.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by win2kwire: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
If they leave less people there will die from fake medicines in chemists, contraband goods, DRUGS and toxic products.

They are the architect of their doom in the Nigerian project!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Konquest: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
Following the Kaduna declaration about Igbos leaving their state, a young man has taken bold step by moving out in order for peace to reign. The man was seen carrying suitcases on his head so as to obey the instruction of the North-East Youth Peace Development Initiative (NEYPDI), who gave them an ultimatum of 90 days to vacate the premises.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-scared-igbo-man-moves-out-of.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
Funny... grin
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by prof12(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one brother! This scam called 'one Nigeria' has to end some day.

JUST GO WITHOUT CAUSING ANY PROBLEM. GO GO GO BACK TO YOUR CREEK.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one brother! This scam called 'one Nigeria' has to end some day.

like india and pakistan, with kashmir the disputed zone
where will be the disputed zone between biafra and nigeria
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by adecz: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nonaira1:

Is that so?

https://www.nairaland.com/2246902/criminal-infested-region-southern-nigeria

What we're you saying again? Oh yeah that's right. You are a clueless ediot

And you are a half educated idiot not "ediot".. angry

Go back & pass your Common Entrance
English b4 coming to quote me.... "ediot".... grin
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nonaira1: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
adecz:

And you are a half educated idiot not "ediot".. angry

Go back & pass your Common Entrance
English b4 coming to quote me.... "ediot".... grin

The monkey isn't aware ediot is the common terminology used to cancel out NL useless rules "insulting a member".

Just see the low IQ we have here from this joker.

You're an EDIOT
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Igboran san ju ebo riru lo
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by adecz: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nonaira1:

The monkey isn't aware ediot is the common terminology used to cancel out NL useless rules "insulting a member".

Just see the low IQ we have here from this joker.

You're an EDIOT

Don't hide behind NL to display
your poor command of English,
Mr nincompoop...
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nonaira1: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
adecz:

Don't hide behind NL to display
your poor command of English,
Mr nincompoop...

You're an EDIOT
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by adecz: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nonaira1:

You're an EDIOT

I shall not engage in a to & fro
with an slowpoke.... angry

Bye, bye cretin;
bye bye loser...... sad
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
I really and honestly don't see the reason why we should keep on hating one another.The simple truth is just that we all need each other to be able to progress.We all should live in peace.I strongly believe in one Nigeria
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by alwaysbusy: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
alwaysbusy:
bros you no get sense, ba ankali
akoi alkali falafala, I will not insult you for two things becos u are just a girl and you know Notting about football money. Keep quiet and go to school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.