Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67488 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by biztip: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

we all know the chest beater is be the slave in this country. no wonder they want biafuro!

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. cheesy
let me complete it for u. ....she was sleeping around wit anytin DT can erect
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
ikennaf1:

Yea right coming from a Yoruba girl who sees her pvssy as her only asset. Just look at your profile. "No Igbo man shall see my pvssy" indeed. Them beg you? Smelly olosho cunt.

See the kind of hate imbibed in some Yoruba women. The ones who are supposed to be the portal of life. You defeat the reasons why nature made you soft and love oriented. Pity.
Oga pack ur things and n leave north stop story.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by jerryfemi88: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!
u called a wise coward
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by PREBuhari2019: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!

ASEWO LIKE YOU
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by biztip: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
ikennaf1:

Yea right coming from a Yoruba girl who sees her pvssy as her only asset. Just look at your profile. "No Igbo man shall see my pvssy" indeed. Them beg you? Smelly olosho cunt.

See the kind of hate imbibed in some Yoruba women. The ones who are supposed to be the portal of life. You defeat the reasons why nature made you soft and love oriented. Pity.
what will an igboman be looking for in a Yoruba woman. fine they no fine. cook they no sabi. fvck kwa when they re dirty down to their undies. nwanne m o how many Igbos u dn see marrying d olawales . BT u can see how they rush our gals
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Flyaway: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=57384461]look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing! Seriously u need to grow up just a bit. Behaving like a market woman. GOSH
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by belovedsamex(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

I pity the man that will tak you to his mother for marriage consideation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by brookz: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
I doubt if he is part of d #4tr Naira investor in the North.

Lwkmd
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Portgas(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
18wheeler:
It's no laughing matter bro. That your comment May make a difference.
I don't do well with insults bro....... hope u understand
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
wherever you come from, you are a big disgrace.
what has this person done to you to deserve this hate speech. i am not igbo. i have lived in many states in nigeria . business takes me far. i must tell you.... these igbos we insult everyday are the most hardworking people in nigeria. forget the drug news . they are hardworking and they recognise loyalty. they are very easy to cooperate with.

travelling makes you learn what you dont know.

do you think if a war breaks out in the north today, any yoruba man that does not run is just risking his life. once you are not hausa, you are not their friend.

but if there is crises in the north today, a yoruba man in igbo land is safe.

we should learn to appreciate ourselves as one. stop this hate speech. its unfortunate the mods of nairaland can ban for petty things, but they cant ban all these people spreading hate and tribalism.

what is Igbo? what afonja? what is brown roof? did you choose to be a yoruba person in your mothers womb? tribalism is a very fooolish thing. because a south african will kill you easily whether you are yoruba igbo or hausa. you are nigerian in his eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
So many dead people on nairaland.
Cause of their death, hatred.
The ones that are not dead are in comatose state and need euthanasia cos their hatred is so much that death won't even agree to take them.
Gush!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bakila: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Where is the park? The guys took pinshure somewhere in the East on a sunday morning and is claiming refugee.
Please dont invite the IDP spirit in your life young man.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Orjioorji:
but the guy never mention Yoruba in his threat , why are you like this, must you show everybody that you are a slave.

NWANNE 4GET DAT BIT.H
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Portgas(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
biztip:

what will an igboman be looking for in a Yoruba woman. fine they no fine. cook they no sabi. fvck kwa when they re dirty down to their undies. nwanne m o how many Igbos u dn see marrying d olawales . BT u can see how they rush our gals

pls read ur post and then go do some browsing on Nigerian weddings

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by just4sola: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Give him one month, he will be back.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nonaira1: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
adecz:
smiley
They will all come back to North.

No Igbo who is used to living in other
parts of the country can adapt to the
harsh life in Igbo territories.

Yes, some crimes happen in other areas
but are generally sporadic & far in between.

In SE, it is everywhere & every day. Coupled
with the high cost of food in Igbo areas.

The Igbo may now be reaping the rewards
of their silence & support of the many years
of divisive agenda & propaganda
of their younger, misinformed generation
that did not witness the horrors &
experience the civil war.

Is that so?

https://www.nairaland.com/2246902/criminal-infested-region-southern-nigeria

What we're you saying again? Oh yeah that's right. You are a clueless ediot
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by TessaJ: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
ab11baddo:
Sure, it will be easy for him cuz all he's got is 2-3 bags... not to compare with those that got assets up north... d funny thing is...one of my pal on NL (an ipob by d way )screaming all this while for biafra open up to me how scared she is after they were given d ultimatum to leave d north because she schools there and also in her finals ...i felt for her.. told her she got all she wished for...and it's time to eat d fruit therein ...the truth is... it won't av come to this if u lots aren't dishing out all this hateful speeches on all platforms of social media.... nothing bad in getting what u want d best diplomatic way....u don't need to incite hatred of other tribes towards u... But no.... u belittle them and feel superior to them...
God bless u jare...dis is d most sensible post eva.most of d ppl screaming up and down ar those who dnt d gravity of al dis shit.i av lived in d north all of my life and i knw many ibo ppl dat av invested thre.wr do u want them to start frm? there is an ibo man (anyaegbu) cos i did home lesn fr two of his kids.d man has more dan six buildings not to talk of oda investments.a friend of mine dat is frm Enugu said d last thing she wil do is to go bk to ibo land.d reasn is because they dont av a place to stay.she said their so called uncles av taken ova their father's land and property just because they wr all girls.nw imagine dat.U guys want to b a nation,fyn.but let it follow due process.dont create enemities btwn u and oda tribes.i guess d only ppl screaming up and down ar dose dat ar already based in d south or those witout investments in d north.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by 18wheeler: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Portgas:

I don't do well with insults bro....... hope u understand
Common have I insulted you anyway? Sorry if you feel I have. Thanks.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

Illiteracy is knocking on ur door. So he would be brave When the abokis Comes for his head abi, u need sense
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Prince16: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
;Dsharp guy
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by kokostick(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

we all know the chest beater is be the slave in this country. no wonder they want biafuro!

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. cheesy
afonja undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by lincs25(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mere noise makers! Give them Biafra today they will continue to fight themselves. People that half of their population survive on crime, I see no reason why Nigeria is Keeping this bunch of arm rubbers let them go please.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by dhardline(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
If na you, you go wait?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by tiger28: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
seniorklop:

This hatred is too much o. So tey u put am for your profile? L
igbos actions and their mouths attract HATRED EVERYWHERE they go. I remember a Thailand police officer asking a Biafran drug dealer "why must it be igbos out of the whole Africa,you guys are destroying Africa ".....Sad!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Xenophobic South Africa which way?

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by talk2emma: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
#Referendumwestandnigeriaisascam

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by biztip: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
lincs25:
Mere noise makers! Give them Biafra today they will continue to fight themselves. People that half of their population survive on crime, I see no reason why Nigeria is Keeping this bunch of arm rubbers let them go please.
d problem of u yorubas is DT u hate d Igbo's BC an igboman will outshine una in everything. an igboman leaves his home and comes to ur state and excel more than u in virtually everything. instead of u to go learn from him u resort to hatred. let me tell u hatred never works. rather it will kill u qucik. I have met a couple of guys who try to do biz here on nairaland. d Yorubas among them lack something in them DT makes them lose customers. most of them re proud even in biz. let me tell u an igboman is ready to shine ur shoes as long as he wants to make u his customer. so grow up and learn. there is sth abt us DT una never learn and might never learn. Igbo's commit from just as Yoruba's too . so saying we re criminals na just envy. if some Igbo's go outside to hussle for money leaving una Yoruba's and Hausa to keep stealing our common patrimony as una like for naija. is DT not enof for una

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Prince16: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
TessaJ:
God bless u jare...dis is d most sensible post eva.most of d ppl screaming up and down ar those who dnt d gravity of al dis shit.i av lived in d north all of my life and i knw many ibo ppl dat av invested thre.wr do u want them to start frm? there is an ibo man (anyaegbu) cos i did home lesn fr two of his kids.d man has more dan six buildings not to talk of oda investments.a friend of mine dat is frm Enugu said d last thing she wil do is to go bk to ibo land.d reasn is because they dont av a place to stay.she said their so called uncles av taken ova their father's land and property just because they wr all girls.nw imagine dat.U guys want to b a nation,fyn.but let it follow due process.dont create enemities btwn u and oda tribes. i guess d only ppl screaming up and down ar dose dat ar already based in d south or those witout investments in d north.

....and d ones dt observed d 30th may sit at home ipob order (in northern nigeria) were also based in d south shey? All d (cogent) points u listed above should always taken into consideration when u are in d midst of ur 'hosts'.
Did u notice dt (out of d numerous tribes dt make up d south) d ultimatum was specifically given to igbos?

Bottom line: Do in Rome as d Romans do; learn to live peaceably with ur host.
Thanks
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by deedeedeee2: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
bellotaofeek:

I support tht .
Bro are you yoruba?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

it's not necessary you display ur foolishness every seconds ...hve sometimes to suck in private
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
We don see your 3 series.
Next.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.