Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67472 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by asatemple(f): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2017
My brother i expected to see more luggages or is it only clothes and shoes that you were able to achieve there?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Vince77(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Those boxes are empty. All these are for the show. Smh
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by gofnor(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Is't only these two people that stays in kaduna?
EdifiedCEO:
Following the Kaduna declaration about Igbos leaving their state, a young man has taken bold step by moving out in order for peace to reign. The man was seen carrying suitcases on his head so as to obey the instruction of the North-East Youth Peace Development Initiative (NEYPDI), who gave them an ultimatum of 90 days to vacate the premises.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-scared-igbo-man-moves-out-of.html

1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Na so nwanne.
Lets come home and prepare for our enemeies

And your enemies are just among you. Don't look too far.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bantudra: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2017
funny people.... grin

lets see how long he will hold it out in the east before he waka to lagos and take his relatives with him... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by sukkot: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Is dt all he has? This one no get properties.

He can move back on oct 2 is everywhere clear.
dem dey carry property for head ? maybe he has sold and the money is in bank. nwanne
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bantudra: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2017
the northerners were already rebuiked for saying such rubbish..

you igbos should stop drawing soo much attention to una selfs...

nobody will dare harm you in the north...stop making so much noise...
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by sukkot: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2017
naijamerican:
This thread is a perfect example on the stupidity of Nigerians and why the union is already a failure. Anyone ridiculing this man for taking this arena youth threat seriously is a slowpoke, as history is replete with examples of mass murder occurring against Igbos in the north with no repercussions against the perpetrators.

Other nations have transformed themselves in 30 years, but Nigeria remains stagnant. If it weren't for these South African companies bringing in somewhat modern business into the nation this country would be even more useless.

Break it up. With all the hateful tribalism held by the average African, there is no hope for this cursed nation they call Nigeria.

LEt it burn I say.
nigga is ya name usher raymond ?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
sukkot:
dem dey carry property for head ? maybe he has sold and the money is in bank. nwanne
cheesy

Person wey get better properties no fit sell n leave dt quickly.....nwanne

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by sukkot: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2017
yomi007k:
cheesy

Person wey get better properties no fit sell n leave dt quickly.....nwanne
as in ehn. nwanne grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Dis one no get ani beta investment dts y...u tink say person wey de do well go leave just lik dt?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Osondu agwu ike... Come home bro for your comfort and convenience.. No place like home

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Welcome home brother but where are the props? Welcome people of ur grade are here too together we shall build biafraland if you lost anything it will be restored

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Princedunga1(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Soon Dan sonnet ama gonna join him
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by deedeedeee2: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2017
bellotaofeek:

Beeni o
I am happy some yorba people like me support disintegration of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by seguno2: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# Lolsss attention seekers ....

Go and seek your own attention.
Is he or anyone stopping you?
How is jealousy defined again sef?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Well, it's easier when all you have there can fit in a suitcase. You know, I can't speak of one building belonging to an Hausa in the east. I mean, not one. Not if you exclude their mosques
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Mazeed(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Oyya Kia Kia maza save journey
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
deedeedeee2:

I am happy some yorba people like me support disintegration of nigeria

The population is damn too much . it's need to be reduced to manageable size .
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by deedeedeee2: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2017
bellotaofeek:

The population is damn too much . it's need to be reduced to manageable size .
Funny enough, population is the reason why many yoruba people insist on "one nigeria". They have this delusion that nigeria is a super power or the giant of africa because of one useless population. If yoruba people had madeup 85 percent of nigeria's population, i wont bother, because we will do far much better than we are today. Infact we wont be having all these hates and ethnic tensions that we are having now. But for a coutry will 300 ethnic groups? Really? To make matter worse, there are 3 majority ethnic in the same country who makeup 20 percent each while 300 minority makeup the remaining 40. How can a sensible person believe such a country will grow? Later they will say they are graduates. Use brain, they wont use.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Magnitki: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2017
The guy is deceiving his gullible brothers. He is not going anywhere, I bet you.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
seguno2:

Go and seek your own attention.
Is he or anyone stopping you?
How is jealousy defined again sef?
Who is this one undecided
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by londoner: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
asatemple:
My brother i expected to see more luggages or is it only clothes and shoes that you were able to achieve there?

I was going to make the same point. He looks like he is not doing that well in the North anyway and actually really has nothing to lose. His two suitcases are even torn and battered.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Hope he is not coming to the West!
Hope is not coming 2 d south either? d South is developed e.g portharcourt, calabar, uyo.etc, I am 4rm ogba in Rivers State undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nengak: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Nna men

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

The nation is not granting us our wish. Asking people to go back to the East does not mean that the Federal Government of Nigeria has agreed to give Igbos Biafra
so u are waiting for trallers to carry ur containers? waite there i will come n wear u ur pant by b time ur flow u will run
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

The nation is not granting us our wish. Asking people to go back to the East does not mean that the Federal Government of Nigeria has agreed to give Igbos Biafra
so u are waiting for trallers to carry ur containers? waite there i will come n wear u ur pant by d time ur flow u will run
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by jaychubi: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
afonjay:
yeye de smell this is d guy who left. East in january 2017 with one pare of trouser & shirt now he is going back home with boxes . can he archive in his region n left his home ??. coward n empty chest beater. go

Afonja will always be coward n servant in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
biztip:

what will an igboman be looking for in a Yoruba woman. fine they no fine. cook they no sabi. fvck kwa when they re dirty down to their undies. nwanne m o how many Igbos u dn see marrying d olawales . BT u can see how they rush our gals
haha ur girls are smelling? they smell pass gaot yam legs first class asewos
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
is this some kinda joke? or something! grin grin grin if this is the only belongings this man has in all his years of living in the north? then I strongly believe he has taken the right steps by relocating back to the south east. it's obvious he hasn't done well living in the north.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2017
doskie:
wherever you come from, you are a big disgrace.
what has this person done to you to deserve this hate speech. i am not igbo. i have lived in many states in nigeria . business takes me far. i must tell you.... these igbos we insult everyday are the most hardworking people in nigeria. forget the drug news . they are hardworking and they recognise loyalty. they are very easy to cooperate with.

travelling makes you learn what you dont know.

do you think if a war breaks out in the north today, any yoruba man that does not run is just risking his life. once you are not hausa, you are not their friend.

but if there is crises in the north today, a yoruba man in igbo land is safe.

we should learn to appreciate ourselves as one. stop this hate speech. its unfortunate the mods of nairaland can ban for petty things, but they cant ban all these people spreading hate and tribalism.

what is Igbo? what afonja? what is brown roof? did you choose to be a yoruba person in your mothers womb? tribalism is a very fooolish thing. because a south african will kill you easily whether you are yoruba igbo or hausa. you are nigerian in his eyes.
But ur mouth smell too much u better direct ur preaching to osus useless man tell them to obey the quite notice idiot where were u when igbo are misbehaving since abi u just wake up from from ur grave see u better shuat that ur dirty mouth now
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by femolii: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
biztip:

d problem of u yorubas is DT u hate d Igbo's BC an igboman will outshine una in everything. an igboman leaves his home and comes to ur state and excel more than u in virtually everything. instead of u to go learn from him u resort to hatred. let me tell u hatred never works. rather it will kill u qucik. I have met a couple of guys who try to do biz here on nairaland. d Yorubas among them lack something in them DT makes them lose customers. most of them re proud even in biz. let me tell u an igboman is ready to shine ur shoes as long as he wants to make u his customer. so grow up and learn. there is sth abt us DT una never learn and might never learn. Igbo's commit from just as Yoruba's too . so saying we re criminals na just envy. if some Igbo's go outside to hussle for money leaving una Yoruba's and Hausa to keep stealing our common patrimony as una like for naija. is DT not enof for una
Are u feeding d yorubas ? pack ur things oga simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.