Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67500 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
G
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
How can we confirm that this is Kaduna? Well, propaganda is a lawful political instrument. Nevertheless, use it wisely. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Caustics: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Debaddest:
Nice.... Live to fight another day
fight which other day? way has not started he is running. a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!
Why the insult, why?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by westlife79(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Igbo must GO

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by dee02(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Safe journey to the young man.
Nigeria belongs to each and everyone of us.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by cuchik: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't think this guy has any investment in the north. he must have planed on coming back already.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

Is dt all he has? This one no get properties.

He can move back on oct 2 is everywhere clear.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one brother! This scam called 'one Nigeria' has to end some day.

I support tht .
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!
I wonder if blood flows in your veins...
You are just different specie of human being. How do you breath with all this hate in your heart?

May God deliver you from hate before it consumes you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
newdawn2017:
Hope is not coming 2 d south either? d South is developed e.g portharcourt, calabar, uyo.etc, I am 4rm ogba in Rivers State undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by wyqay: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
odi egwu!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
u dey vex o, anyways based on your profile, u said no igbo man will see your.... but can I see it am a Yoruba guy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
Why r u dis angry? Hope no problem?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by caracas: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
Looking at ur signature I cudnt help but laugh my hearts out
You are very correct no igbo man should see your dirty smelling pusssssss* grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hope he is not coming to the West!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by adecz: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
smiley
They will all come back to North.

No Igbo who is used to living in other
parts of the country can adapt to the
harsh life in Igbo territories.

Yes, some crimes happen in other areas
but are generally sporadic & far in between.

In SE, it is everywhere & every day. Coupled
with the high cost of food in Igbo areas.

The Igbo may now be reaping the rewards
of their silence & support of the many years
of divisive agenda & propaganda
of their younger, misinformed generation
that did not witness the horrors &
experience the civil war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
na trek he wan trek from kaduna to aba ? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by 18wheeler: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wise decision he took maybe. But he could also have only his bags up here, East to pack and relocate. Others have so much invested here that they can't just pack and go. Not a good thing to happen to a people who have invested much in developing a nation.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

dats why dey always call d afonjas Coward.
wat has he don wrong now? arewa said dey shld leave and he's leaving....wat is ya problem for Christ sake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
The earlier.The better. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nomipmex(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is funny

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ilems(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wen u hear October 1st, Igbo man b like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
This one is 4 d cameras n d gullible...is d d same guy putting on diff colours of polo shirts? Does dat say anything folks?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
KahlDrogo:
How could a lady be this savage!? grin
NO GO FVCK YOUR FELLOW MAN Ogrin CAROLINEOLAWALE IS A SHE-MALE WITH BLOKOSgrin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by BENARI: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
if you're indeed a woman, then you're indeed pitiable. The hate in your heart is repugnant; detestable.
Am disappointed in all of you spewing hate her, no matter where you come from and side of the issues.
You're are all disgusting; even more so for a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Mujtahida: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. When all the product of your sweat can fit into a box you'd find it easy to fly. Not so the man who has spent 20, 30 or 40years in the North and has acquired much.
Human life is sacred ooo but it's not easy leaving your life's work to go start over especially if you ain't young. E no go easy!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Brunosamel(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is fake, can sense it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by alwaysbusy: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
bros you no get sense, ba ankali

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
cuchik:
I don't think this guy has any investment in the north. he must have planed on coming back already.
YOUR MUMU NOR GET RIVAL I SWEARangry SO PERSON WEY GET INVESTMENT FOR NORTH NOR DEY FEAR HIM LIFE HEALTH IS WEALTH MY BROTHER. DEAD BODY NOR DEY ENJOY WEALTH FOR GRAVE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.