Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67498 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by juniior(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!
brave soldier, go to the north na foolish gurl
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by crate(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=57384939]

we all know the chest beater is be the slave in this country. no wonder they want biafuro!

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. :

I'm sorry to say this but it's just the reality your mind is filled with and if you don't emancipate yourself it will kill you
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!
chai, u sabi insult o
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by chib4true(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

we all know the chest beater is be the slave in this country. no wonder they want biafuro!

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. cheesy

I hate it when woman indulge in some stupid things like this one.what do you stand to gain from all this rubbish?Or do you have a personal beef with the guy vacating?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by klarke(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

What's your problem woman?
They asked him to leave, and he jejeli packed his belongings and left. Yet you're filled with bile.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by MultiCEO1: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

What's your problem, you? Can't you function properly without these vituperations and tribe denigration? You are a woman, if your I'd is correct, for God's sake. Snap out of this very disgusting act of tribal e-war. Unless you are camouglaging for those elements that wish to keep the south in perpetual servitude. Stop please.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by soloyes(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
That he can pack his belongings all on his head speaks volumes. Those who have investments will certainly not do the same.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
you this afonja.. if really you are a lady then you are disgrace to your mothers, to womanhood as a whole. spits on your evil mind
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
You must have mistaken the good Yoruba lady you quoted for this.

Now tell us...who is the slave?!

Orjioorji:
but the guy never mention Yoruba in his threat , why are you like this, must you show everybody that you are a slave.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
e pain u?
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by chib4true(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
adecz:
smiley
They will all come back to North.

No Igbo who is used to living in other
parts of the country can adapt to the
harsh life in Igbo territories.

Yes, some crimes happen in other areas
but are generally sporadic & far in between.

In SE, it is everywhere & every day. Coupled
with the high cost of food in Igbo areas.

The Igbo may now be reaping the rewards
of their silence & support of the many years
of divisive agenda & propaganda
of their younger, misinformed generation
that did not witness the horrors &
experience the civil war.

What are you talking about man
Some people will just stay anywhere and be yarning dust
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Adogleta(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Orjioorji:
but the guy never mention Yoruba in his threat , why are you like this, must you show everybody that you are a slave.
i wonder o!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Adogleta(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nazeren:

When Nairaland Igbos talk of investment in North , this is what they mean. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5475601_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Geez. The rate at which Igbos are quoting CarolineOlawale reflects the number of bitter and angry scattered people from the arid land of yeast.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

The sun is rising

And it's heat will scorch the barren lands of the North.
Nah..its the soil of the East that'll be scorched. Get that in2 ur thick skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Come back home my people...come back home..

And I assure you in 5years BIAFRA would become a mega nation..I swear.

Come back home...
I have one word 4u and ur kind....DELUSIONAL!!!Mega nation indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by deedeedeee2: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
biztip:

what will an igboman be looking for in a Yoruba woman. fine they no fine. cook they no sabi. fvck kwa when they re dirty down to their undies. nwanne m o how many Igbos u dn see marrying d olawales . BT u can see how they rush our gals
Who rush your girls? Only a senseless person will marry a woman with yam leg and beards

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
princdebola201:
K the 2bags is his own part of 44trillion investment of igbos in aboki land abi gringrin
Hahahahaha.....
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Africans/Nigerians you are better than this.

But as always with the black man, the female diva emotional side starts to show, especially during bitter divorce. Can't have Biafra and foreign business with Islam?

Beast of no Nation tyme! Battle of the juju!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. cheesy

Which pussy are you talking about in your profile The one that smells like rotten fish

Please, be serious for once no igbo guy would see you and make advances , that I'm sure, even a mad igbo man would spit on the floor once he smells the stench that comes out of the so called pussy.

HONESTLY U ARE DISGUSTING.

#go to the hospital for a serious cure to your problem.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by datigbogirl: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Davonjagah(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Stupidity at its peak. He broadcasts this to become an hero. But all he has succeeded doing is to show how aimless he is. You wont have a business or a job and just a day after a threat you leave it all behind.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by dawood4good: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=ikennaf1 post=57390085]
You better pack and go to your country shameless people, anything evil is Igbo, armed robbery, kidnapping, you calling a Yoruba lady names they are better than you idiot, Yoruba people don't have baby factory. they don't push drugs. majority of drug pushers caught in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, to mention few are your people. We are tired of your nonsense go and have your country the country of crooks and armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Maziebuka01(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by KHALIFORNIA(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
your a dirty olosho slut.... that ur g.spot ur claiming no igbo man will see who tell u say we need am.. come east come see fine fine, matured, clean girls from head to toe, in and out they re sparkling ... you mah and ur kind re the dirtiest tribe I have ever encountered... the ones living in my area no dey baf, very ugly and black as coal,wears d same skirts, hair unkempt, nails long like witch own, body odour 101% percent... ask your men the reason why they rush to marry our girls ask them caroline ask them the answer will send you to ur grave.. and then ask how many igbo men have the time to marry ur girls... that ur vig# that u boast of is not costlier than 100 naira... dirty, stinky, slutty, unkempt olosho... begger like you.... idiat,... come let igbo babes teach you packaging not ifa ina ezuzu ya ri sia hia... anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by KHALIFORNIA(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
your a dirty olosho slut.... that ur g.spot ur claiming no igbo man will see who tell u say we need am.. come east come see fine fine, matured, clean girls from head to toe, in and out they re sparkling ... you mah and ur kind re the dirtiest tribe I have ever encountered... the ones living in my area no dey baf, very ugly and black as coal,wears d same skirts, hair unkempt, nails long like witch own, body odour 101% percent... ask your men the reason why they rush to marry our girls ask them caroline ask them the answer will send you to ur grave.. and then ask how many igbo men have the time to marry ur girls... that ur vig# that u boast of is not costlier than 100 naira... dirty, stinky, slutty, unkempt olosho... begger like you.... idiat,... come let igbo babes teach you packaging not ifa ina ezuzu ya ri sia hia... anu ofia grin
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
your a dirty olosho slut.... that ur g.spot ur claiming no igbo man will see who tell u say we need am.. come east come see fine fine, matured, clean girls from head to toe, in and out they re sparkling ... you mah and ur kind re the dirtiest tribe I have ever encountered... the ones living in my area no dey baf, very ugly and black as coal,wears d same skirts, hair unkempt, nails long like witch own, body odour 101% percent... ask your men the reason why they rush to marry our girls ask them caroline ask them the answer will send you to ur grave.. and then ask how many igbo men have the time to marry ur girls... that ur vig# that u boast of is not costlier than 100 naira... dirty, stinky, slutty, unkempt olosho... begger like you.... idiat,... come let igbo babes teach you packaging not ifa ina ezuzu ya ri sia hia... anu ofia
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by EyeBee04(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!
It is your father and your grandfather's that are useless. You are already useless like this sef, so no time to waste on a waste like you. Social media has given a primitive fool like u opportunity to open ur mouth and talk anyhow. GOAT! Mmmeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one brother! This scam called 'one Nigeria' has to end some day.

You probably live in Lagos. Oya you too start packing to Enugu. We are tired of this Biafra Crap. The nation is granting you your wish, please leave Lagos. Go back home and form your Biafra.
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nonaira1: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Nazeren:

Chei see north education in display.

For him to be classified as a slave, he has to be carrying a bag that is not his own.
Shebi na your bag him carry for head?

To answer your question is still the yoruba lady. She dey carry someone's else load that's not hers grin grin tongue
Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by swing4real(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

useless thing!

How and when did come you get to this point in your life carolineolawale? Why so much hate and rage on the Igbo tribe? I just read your post, then checked your profile and you can imagine my bewilderment on what I saw.

I can't comprehend and grasp how a person would devote so much of their time in castigating and hating a group of people moreover a fellow African. Imagine, just imagine for a second what would you have done with the time you invested in spreading loathing and despising the Igbos and other tribes.

Hate not only consumes a person, it affects their health, their sleep, their relationships and hurts the person. It does nothing to the one that is being hated. They are oblivious while the one hating is having bad nights dreaming of all the things they would like to see happen to the other person. The person being hated is sleeping and happy and here the hater is looking miserable and bitter. Is that a life you really wants carolineolawale?

I wonder if those hating and carrying grudges think about how much power they are giving the other person over them. The one hating certainly is not affecting the one being hated. All the emotion is on the hater’s side. I do not believe in giving power to people by letting their actions keep me upset for days, weeks, months, years. That is a horrible state to live in. That kind of stress causes stomach distress, headaches, body aches and other issues.

carolineolawale and co (including the Igbos that hate the Yorubas etc) hate is one of those negative emotions that rarely does any good. More often, it festers in us, causing us to obsess over the matter. It wastes your time, energy, and talent. It dominates your thought life, stealing your focus away from improving yourself. And every second that you indulge in loathing another person is a step backwards in your pursuit of happiness. Instead of advancing you toward your goals, this intense emotion puts you on a destructive detour.

Second, it can make you sick. It can crank up your production of stomach acid, adrenaline, and other substances that can take a toll on your health. It can give you headaches, tension, and high blood pressure. Where your body is concerned, this feeling is too expensive.

Finally, make use of your time for something positive. Do LOVE, Spread LOVE wherever you go or whatever you do and not HATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nonaira1: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2017
KHALIFORNIA:

Jesus.
This is Savage grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.