Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (90135 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Am sorry guys please. Meneski boss abeg no vex ooo. Updating in a bit.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedicated to all you readers. One love.
TITLE: THE RENDEZVOUS.

'Brown paper bag' by migos blared out from the cloned android with Hadampson. Momentarily drawing attention to himself, checks what made the phone ring and saw an alert.

"Boss the money has been paid into the african account".
"Well then, gather the boys and put the others on standby. Call the other Dons and let them know "operation Obstruction out" is on the go".
"Yes Boss". You gather the men tell them to wish their families goodbye. You prep up the vehicles for transport. While Hadampson makes the call to the other Dons is Boss beckons on him.
"How many highly trained men do we have in total?"
'1489 men highly trained with 368 more expected to graduate in the next two weeks boss. So that is a total of 1857 men in total".

"How many men do you think we can send for this mission. And still have enough to defend and counter an attack from anybody even the other four Dons?"

"Boss, I think it would be best if we released a total of 250men. 150men would move with the frontal assault and then the remaining would be backup in case we encounter any unforeseen plan. Then I suggest you take your family for vacation if you intend launch an attack and also try and invest in some legitimate business under the name of your wife and children. The aftermath of the war may leave us weak and broke for an hostile takeover from the smaller cartels even if we win".

"You are getting wise hope you know that. Who would have thought you hadampson would be wise. I am thinking of going legit, but I would put someone in charge of the cartel. After this problem is put aside. We would sit down and plan ahead. But now let's take things one by one".

Pressing a button on his table. His PA. Evajael cheesy grin almost ran inside his office.

"Yes Sir".
"Book a flight for my family to go away for at least three months to my private island in Mauritania Africa. And also apply for a platinum credit card each for them".

"Yes Sir".

"Hadampson, get the boys moving to the private airstrip now. Its time to shed some blood".

Meanwhile,

"Don apollux, please calm down. I assure you we would recover from the business". His CFO announced.

"Do you know the kind of hole the money for this blew in my account? I had to use four out of 25 of my foreign account. If I only relied on my legit business, I would have been washing plates in a dinner by now".

It was no news in the whole of the southern and northern America that the Apollux cartel is the richest with drugs plants over half of Colombian, Mexico, Jamaica, Thailand and other drug producing country. Rumor had it that in the past election he single-handedly sponsored thirteen candidates for the presidential seat of their respective countries. They won because of his money and a little bit of threatening of candidates and rigging.
Apollux Marvel as he was known by those of his early child hood days, is arguably the most richest man illegally in the whole fucking wide world. His connections were like the tentacles of an octopus reaching as far as the rugged countries of Asia. Even now that the four presidents of America, Colombia, Jamaica and Russia were his god-sons. He is a man of many capability.

"They had better not ask for any more money. The $10,000,000,000 I coughed up should be enough. Fucking Dons. What are you waiting for? Put a call to all my businesses let's know how they are fairing".

Five cargo planes could be seen courtesy of the bonnuci cartel to transport the men. Four trailers pulled up into the air yard with guns and ammunition, food and clothes with tents and grenades enough to sponsor a cold war II if need be.

Men from the peluzzini carter could be seen huddled around Hadampson who gives them orders about the mission.

"Each and everyone of you has been chosen. To liberate the Drug World from a growing menace. You would be paid $100,000 each on your return and if you don't it would be given to your next of kin which you have written down in the forms given to you. I believe".

"Aye sir".

"Don't forget who we are. We are the ruthless spartans of the Peluzzini cartel. No one dares cross us otherwise they would cross to the other side. Make me proud boys I have trained you well.
Now divide yourselves in a group consisting of 50 men with a smaller platoon of 10 men each and pick someone to lead you".

He watched them say goodbye to friends and families on phones provided. They all moved to dispatch the boxes each with 50 men going into each cargo with their own boxes. The cargo plane started to taxi down the run-way and lifted up to the air. He watched it go until it disappeared from his view.
Picking up his phoned, he phoned his boss and told him the news. Later on he put a call to Don Gucci telling him to get ready to pull all the strings he had with him.

A group of hungry looking rice/cocaine farmers approached them with mundane weapons.
He could have gunned them down, but he didn't want to give away their position as he didn't know if any of the men they encountered where on their heels. So applying a silencer to his twin C.I.A built silver plated Glock .40. He had to use hide and seek method to take them down. Putting a groaning Jemba in an enclave surrounded by bush. He set out to kill the nosy farmers.

"Ajar ufuffdju sknsndxuidjd bdddb" (where are they? Any signs of them) na me form the language ooooo grin tongue

He purposely threw stones in different directions to get their attention and make them scatter. Divide and conquer was what he was doing.
The first two men to come close to the tree were he stayed with their pickers perched forward. He jumped noiselessly from the top embedding a blade each in the top of their skulls. Two down 15 more to go.

His next targets came into his view minutes later after moving away from his kill. All five of them huddled together to check the bodies of the men just with them not quite long. Training his already silenced Glock. He wanted to shoot sporadically but he couldn't afford to waste bullets for he didn't know what to expect when they got out of the forest. Releasing the safety off the guns. He squeezed the triggers five times as he watched as the hunters slumped to death. Seven down 10 more to go. The Hunter becomes the hunted and the prey becomes the predator.
Killing the remaining men was gonna be hard. After seeing their comrades fall they scattered in different directions.

Oh! His wife must be worried sick as she hadn't heard from him since. Shuffling of feet close to him he remembered he was in a battle field. In one split second he sprang on the farmer sliting his throat in one straight swipe of the knife. Bending down to clean the blades a gun went off behind him. If he was standing he would have been a name of the past. Thanking whatever stars saved him. He rolled away from the spot taking cover behind a tree. Damn so these farmers came with a dane gun.
The gunshot alerting others, saw all nine targets come together all holding cutlass except for three holding dane guns.
He would have to take them out first he decided. Taking aim from behind the tree, he targeted the first of the three dropping him with two shots to the heart and head. The others hiding behind a tree began to shoot at him.
Pulling out a flash bang grenade, he removed the pin and counted 1-7 and then releasing it towards the men at the count of seven he turned his eyes away from them.
Boom!!! Followed by a flash of blinding white light. Momentarily blinding the men was all he needed as an incentive to take them down.

Moving out of his hiding place he began killing the farmers after him. Reducing them to dead bodies. Oh God; the undertaker was gonna make a lot of money. Or nature was gonna be plenty with nutrients.

Looking around for any more hostile. He moved to where Jemba was. Clearing the bushes.

"Look out"!!! Was all he heard before feeling something go through his left hand. Turning around, he wasted a whole cartridge on the assailant.

"Are you alright".

"Yes I am, its just a normal injury, nothing much. Let's get moving the gunshot may have alerted others".

Applying a bandage to his injured arm. He bent down to Carry an already weak Jemba on his shoulder he forged on ahead to where he had seen smoke rise from. Either it was a village or a tent he didn't know. All he knew was that he had to go there as there had to be medical supplies or even a traditional doctor who could help an already weak and illusionised Jemba. Dropping her to take the last sip from the water jug with him. he forged on ahead to where he saw a gathering of men and women. Getting there he shouted for help but no one seemed to understand him.

All of a sudden two trucks filled with armed men parked opposite them with guns. They were trapped on either side. He could have made a run for it but he couldn't leave Jemba alone and all by herself.

"Drop her, put your weapons forward and your hands outstretched. You are surrounded".

Moving to obey the instructions. All he remembered was the phone call the instructor made before he was hit on the head by the butt of a gun.

Am sorry for the delay please you guys shouldn't be offended. Am truly sorry. Thanks for the understanding.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Now the thread is back on track...

Let the comments pour in.

Captain stevo thanks to you.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don apollux marvel, Evajael the Secretary.. I can't stop laughing ��
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
EvaJael:

She just place everybody for their position. Thanks bae
You are welcome
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow wow wow. Brother in law grin is the bomb. Wehdone stephengee12
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
from a head shot... To......

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
mehn dis is wen d c.i.a mission becomes impossible. stephengee12 i dey gbadun u. love d update. pls. whr is williams. dat guy is d real bad ass. dat name is kinda soft for him sha
thumbs up. expectin more
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
i just seerched for some of dis guns. mehn dey are f*ckin deadly. i doubt if our military av any of d top 20
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Matrycx:
i just seerched for some of dis guns. mehn dey are f*ckin deadly. i doubt if our military av any of d top 20

Lol....nigeria army get their own ooo. But it no reach.

I want to introduce williams back the angel of death but that wud mean that I would have to take away the soft part from that bedroom. And I am not a romantic writer.
Can I? Soft part writers please.

I doff my hat for the writers ooo. Me way dey always complain for update. It is not easy to write and form words.
Hope I delivered wat u expected
One love
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
stephenGee12:

I want to introduce williams back the angel of death but that wud mean that I would have to take away the soft part from that bedroom. And I am not a romantic writer.
Can I? Soft part writers please.

I doff my hat for the writers ooo. Me way dey always complain for update. It is not easy to write and form words.
Hope I delivered wat u expected
One love
No o, leave the soft part biko
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
stephenGee12:

Can I? Soft part writers please
i hav a suggestion. maybe a soft writer should drop like 2/3 updates about wat apend in d bathroom and dier past. bt me am eager to see angel of death in action again mehn. thumbs up bro
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:
No o, leave the soft part biko
so u no want soft part as u b lady so.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Matrycx:

so u no want soft part as u b lady so.
I want, that's what I meant, that he should leave the soft part for the ladies. He shouldn't tamper with it
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Tuhndhay(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lleigh i see you and am waiting for the next twist something tells me one of the Dons sold out the others
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Lleigh i see you and am waiting for the next twist something tells me one of the Dons sold out the others

How you take know. You be mind reader oooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Sylva2147: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
I most to say that you guys are doing a great job here, please keep it up. As for the ladies in the house please you have to be courageous in order to improve your writing skills, you will have to take it as a challenge the way stephengee did, he didn't start it well but subsequently you can all testify to fact that he has improved tremendously. As for the op I suggest you invite the likes of Greg who wrote the story of tale of treachery (blood for blood). I believe he will be of great help in this story. once again I say thumbs up to those who contributed immensely, waiting patiently for the next update.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:

I want, that's what I meant, that he should leave the soft part for the ladies. He shouldn't tamper with it
yea u rite bout dat. i saw how u classified evrybody. u shud b d secretary of literature section
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Bibi294(f): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:
I have nothing but love for this story. All the writers so far:
Apollux, soluoho19 (you did not invite me o but its still okay) and Stephengee12 (my brother in law, so you are this good? *clap*) You guys are the bomb *clap clap clap* you are too good.

So my sister mhizgap would be writing also? Have got lots of clapping to do on this thread.
Please is there romance in this story, TheBlessedMan is good in that aspect.
When it comes to love, Kimbeywest is there.
Kimkardashain you also can write action nah
Evajael come and put your love story into this, I already pictured you telling us about Jamel's childhood, what took her smile from her lip
Aunty PamelB you are good when it comes to family stuff, I can see you doing a good job with Anderson's family.
Oyinprince, come and show your action self o.
Bibi294, let us leave the betrayal part for you, I can picture you telling us how Davinca or Davinci betrayed williams
Shewrites too is for the love part
Jane123f too tho you snatched my Nate from me, I'm still looking forward to your part.

And I would be sitting jejely, eating my popcorn and Nutri C
Babe is making sense
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
This story is just so good my God
Don't know what to say buh bro(stepheegee12) you are gud at writing ohcheesy

Don't know you can write.. you are an expert....hormobolanle come and take number and write good story for us
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 6:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Matrycx:

yea u rite bout dat. i saw how u classified evrybody. u shud b d secretary of literature section
Oya, let's start. How much are you people going to pay me, lol. Good morning
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Bibi294:

Babe is making sense
Lol, thanks
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by rayvelez(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
In fact this is absolutely making sense. I pray for more wisdom and knowledge for you writers.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lleigh(f): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Whoever needs to be interrogated please call me.

In my best reservoir dogs voice...

I am waiting Mr S and Mr M
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:
Whoever needs to be interrogated please call me.

In my best reservoir dogs voice...

I am waiting Mr S and Mr M

No ooo. I go flash I no get card ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2017
stephenGee12:

No ooo. I go flash I no get card ooo
...before introducing d angel of death. I think a lady should tell us what happend in d bathroom or bedroomcheesy.

Dat will give u more time to gather ur updates.

Bibi294
Kimkardashain
Evajael
Mhizgap
Lleigh

so who amongst u is ready to give us the 'sextale'?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Oya, let's start. How much are you people going to pay me, lol. Good morning
50 hugs per day
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Matrycx:

50 hugs per day
Kilode? 50 is too small o
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:
Kilode? 50 is too small o
oya name ur preffered amount
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
meneski:
...before introducing d angel of death. I think a lady should tell us what happend in d bathroom or bedroomcheesy.

Dat will give u more time to gather ur updates.

Bibi294
Kimkardashain
Evajael
Mhizgap
Lleigh

so who amongst u is ready to give us the 'sextale'?

Dats true it wud make sense thereby giving me time to download the update from my fictious mind
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
stephenGee12:

Dats true it wud make sense thereby giving me time to download the update from my fictious mind
... Hahahahahahah
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Matrycx:

oya name ur preffered amount
Like 100

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.